These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Closed

Author
ArmyOfMe
Teddybears.
#1 - 2013-12-08 22:17:52 UTC  |  Edited by: ArmyOfMe
Right, were to start?

Norwegian, have a familiy, so i cant play 24/7.
Am usally online from 19:00 or so eve time and onwards for quite a few hours.

Have been pvp'ing since 04-05 when i started this game, and it is something i really love doing.
You will get an experienced pvp'er in both capital warfare, big fleets and small gang and solo.

Can use voice comms etc, though not allways able to talk( depends on what the wife is watching on the telly)

What im looking for is a experienced corp/alliance who do roams in anything from intys to caps, basicly i want it all. I do not however like to only sit on a titan for hours at ends hoping to drop on a single cap etc.
I like fair fights, and to be the underdog in a lot of fights.

Low sec, 0,0 or wh space are all of interest to me.

Just send me a mail, convo me or post here if I sound like something you would want in your fleet.

Ps: if your in Goonswarm, ignore this post.

GM Guard > I must ask you not to use the petition option like this again but i personally would finish the chicken sandwich first so it won´t go to waste. The spaghetti will keep and you can use it the next time you get hungry. Best regards.

Ordo Malus
State War Academy
Caldari State
#2 - 2013-12-09 10:12:52 UTC
ArmyOfMe,

First off, if you're anti Goons, thats already step one here. Beyond that, we meet all of your wickets as I'll outline here;

- Strong EU presence (1900+ is great)
- Real life friendly (all of us have work/school/family or a combination of)
- PvP corp based on, well, PvP
- TS3 based comms
- Experienced corp and alliance in small to large scale combat with great diversity in the ops we conduct.
- We don't sit on titan for lengths of time
- Nullsec Sov Holders

I prefer to talk to people in game and on comms as its the best way, I'll add you to watch list and try to reach you in game. Try me on the character "Kainos Kerensky" or in the channel "SOTR Liaison"

Regards,
Kainos Kerensky
0rnias
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#3 - 2013-12-09 11:18:19 UTC
Hey mate!

We're a community of players who play not just EVE together but other games as well. We're a close knit group that is very laid back and relaxed. We only have 2 rules; active communication and participation. If you like to talk a lot and discuss things, and you like to join up and be part of things, i.e. fleets, then we'll be very happy to accept you. Of course we require a FULL API for security checks. We're looking for more EU/AU players in particular to fill in those timezones as we're mostly US atm, but that doesn't mean we won't take anymore US players.

Here is our recruitment page, it should have a few more bits of information that you might want to know. If there's something else you would like to ask please contact me either by mail or directly through a chat if I'm online.

S3
Arteriamus
Blue Republic
RvB - BLUE Republic
#4 - 2013-12-09 14:19:40 UTC
Hey
If you are still looking for a 0.0 PvP corp, you should check us out.
http://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=295850

* Looking for a Corporation that is heavily PvP focussed?
* Want to cut your teeth at large scale fights?
* Do you enjoy the camradarie of a good and friendly coorporation?
* Dislike smack-talk and needless posturing?
* Like having replacement ships handed to you when you lose your own?
- Come join our public channel "MINC" and have a chat

About Us:
- Oldest active null-sec corp
- Around 200 active corporation members
- A member of Razor Alliance
- One of the most active corporations in our alliance

Regards
Arteriamus
MINC Recruitment
Dinghy Young
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#5 - 2013-12-09 15:45:39 UTC
I have sent you an in game message. Darkfire Unlimited looks forward to discussing your future with you. Thank you for your time Big smile
gazthenailer
The funeral parl0r.
The morgue.
#6 - 2013-12-09 17:54:30 UTC
hi m8

MORTS is celebrating 9 years and we are now decided to reopen recruitment and allow 10 new pilots to be part of our humble corp and family

We offer the same **** as everyone else but the big difference is the way we treat each other.

We are grown up people that understand this is a game and not more than that.

We play the big leagues and we are part of N3 killing goons for our enjoyment.

As corp we do have a proper indy and pvp wing, dont take me wrong, we are good but not perfect but i guess thats the challenge we have for the future to solve:)

If you wan to know more please feel free to check us out

cheers
/gaz

Mortis Angelus: 11 Years and still kicking, One family One Goal

ArmyOfMe
Teddybears.
#7 - 2013-12-09 20:28:05 UTC
To all those trying to convo me today, im sorry for not answering, but i feel sick as hell and without the energy to talk to anyone, so im not ignoring you.

GM Guard > I must ask you not to use the petition option like this again but i personally would finish the chicken sandwich first so it won´t go to waste. The spaghetti will keep and you can use it the next time you get hungry. Best regards.

Ordo Malus
State War Academy
Caldari State
#8 - 2013-12-09 20:39:34 UTC
ArmyOfMe wrote:
To all those trying to convo me today, im sorry for not answering, but i feel sick as hell and without the energy to talk to anyone, so im not ignoring you.

Take it easy m8, hope ya get well soon!