These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

impressions after a break

First post
Author
Crumplecorn
Eve Cluster Explorations
#21 - 2013-12-08 09:33:45 UTC
Golden thread. Haven't laughed this much on the EVE-O forums for a while.

Witty Image - Stream

Not Liking this post hurts my RL feelings and will be considered harassment

Lugalbandak
Lego3
#22 - 2013-12-08 09:54:00 UTC
Chill5 wrote:
Prince Sanguine wrote:
Then leave again if your impressions are not good. See how easy that was?

it's called feedback. you post was not feedback related to the topic heading. Your post was trolling. Go away plz.

yours is not feedback either , but ranting

The police horse is the only animal in the world that haz his male genitals on his back

Roime
Mea Culpa.
Shadow Cartel
#23 - 2013-12-08 10:02:28 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Dosnix
Chill5 wrote:
SurrenderMonkey wrote:
Chill5 wrote:
Prince Sanguine wrote:

it's called feedback. you post was not feedback related to the topic heading. Your post was trolling. Go away plz.

Maybe if your "feedback" weren't wholly indistinguishable from the useless tantrums of a toddler who can't find his binky, you might receive a better response?

My feedback reflects the mood that the changes elicit from me. Even if my opinion is way out on the bell curve, it is still an opinion.

maybe if all you trollers STOPPED focusing on the fact that you DISLIKE my opinion and bugger off to a post where you may be able to add some input, other than "your posts sucks" (paraphrasing).

BTW this post isn't for you, it isn't about you, and it has nothing to do with you. you just couldn't take a hint....

*snip*

What kind of replies did you expect? Like seriously, what do you regard as an acceptable answer to your subjective and naive rant post on a General Discussion forum?

Personal attack fixed
ISD Dosnix

Chill5
Thirsty Spacers
#24 - 2013-12-08 10:18:27 UTC
So all I attracted was trolls. Not a single one of you offered a suggestion for turning off the cross hairs, not a single one of you expressed your disappointment in the nighthawk nerf (and nor did anyone support it). In fact, all that has been offered is a number of rants at my rant, some opinions on my "invalid" posting format, and straight out insults. Well thanks for nothing.

The fluff I can put up with, but nerfing a ship that I have spent years training to optimise I can't put up with. I'm upset about it and I made SURE that that emotion was conveyed. That is feedback, not good feedback, but it was never going to be good feedback. tards.

Would an admin please close this thread, the trolls have killed it.
Gibbah
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#25 - 2013-12-08 12:59:59 UTC
OMFG!! The fact that you dont understand why you get the response that you get on your post should be reason enough to ban you from the forums. Wow!
SeenButNotHeard
Perkone
Caldari State
#26 - 2013-12-08 13:10:19 UTC
I am disappointed in the lack of refrigeration based jokes in this thread.
Kaivar Lancer
Doomheim
#27 - 2013-12-08 13:35:11 UTC
Hey OP. As you can see from your replies, you haven't missed much.
Alduin666 Shikkoken
Doomheim
#28 - 2013-12-08 13:58:29 UTC
Chill5 wrote:
Prince Sanguine wrote:

Feedback is constructive criticism, not OMG U FKED UP MY PRIZED SHIP.

Honor is a fools prize. [I]Glory is of no use to the dead.[/I]

Be a man! Post with your main! ~Vas'Avi Community Manager

Cato Black
Tribal Liberation Force
Minmatar Republic
#29 - 2013-12-08 14:44:40 UTC
Changes and nerfs happen in MMO's, and people like you always show up with their "feedback" which is nothing more than a poorly disguised whiny, entitled rant. Maybe this game is not for you, and more importantly maybe the MMO world is not for you.

Now as to your so called valid complaints

too much clutter- go to overview settings and change what shows up on both your overview AND your brackets on the damn screen

Nighthawk- Train another ship or get out, see that's an easy fix

Targeting crosshairs- i don't even.......

Hacking- so you want the old system where you click a module and wait either 10 seconds or 10 minutes depending on rng (influenced by skills but still all comes down to rng on how many cycles it takes) to scoop some loot. Well, while my feelings about the current system are mixed I still think it is better than the old one, and really makes exploration it's own activity in the game, rather than just another site you warp to and kill some rats with an added loot factor of the cans.

There is the response to your rant, now please contract me all of your stuff and I will use it without whining and crying about how much it all changed since you left.

I am for sale https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&find=unread&t=321142

Remiel Pollard
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#30 - 2013-12-08 15:03:09 UTC
Chill5 wrote:
Not a single one of you offered a suggestion for turning off the cross hairs,

You never asked for one, you just complained about it.

Quote:
not a single one of you expressed your disappointment in the nighthawk nerf (and nor did anyone support it).

You didn't criticise it. All you said was (And I quote this verbatim): "AND WHY THE F**K DID YOU SCREW MY NIGHTHAWK UP?! I really want to insult someone because of this POINTLESS change..."

This is not a criticism, this is just you telling everyone that you don't like it. You didn't specify what made it bad, or what made it pointless, you just threw a tantrum about it and called it pointless.

Quote:
I'm upset about it and I made SURE that that emotion was conveyed. That is feedback, not good feedback, but it was never going to be good feedback. tards.

It wasn't any kind of feedback at all, good or bad. Again, all you stated was that you're upset about it, but you didn't specify or criticise a single thing about its 'nerf' to qualify a legitimate response.

Quote:

Would an admin please close this thread, the trolls have killed it.

It was dead when it was conceived.

“Some capsuleers claim that ECM is 'dishonorable' and 'unfair'. Jam those ones first, and kill them last.” - Jirai 'Fatal' Laitanen, Pithum Nullifier Training Manual c. YC104

Amber Kurvora
#31 - 2013-12-08 15:24:32 UTC
I do a really good impression of Skeletor out of the He-Man "What's Going On", and do a happy, if somewhat out of key impression of Teemo out of League of Legends.

And I don't even need a break from Eve to do them.

Flippancy - it's a way of life. Cool
Susan Dags
Imbecile MIiss Managment and Disasters
Intergalactic Interstellar Interns
#32 - 2013-12-08 17:02:21 UTC
Chill5 wrote:
After being away for around a year it was a surprise to see all the irrelevant (for me) clutter in what used to seem to be such expansive space. There is stuff flashing at you everywhere, there is frequent beeping when fighting NPCs, there is the stupid frigging cross hairs that I have yet to be able to turn off (and not for lack of looking), and there are those oversized ugly round target icons. And must I be force to endure the bloody gate jump animation ever frigging time? Can I turn it off please? It just seems like so much irrelevant fluff has been added.

And why the hell did CCP turn hacking from the simple process it was into a PiTA?

I have yet to see a single change that doesn't screw something up in some way, and I have yet to see a change I like.

AND WHY THE F**K DID YOU SCREW MY NIGHTHAWK UP?! I really want to insult someone because of this POINTLESS change...

So yeah, my impression since coming back are not frigging good.

maybe it is time for you to leave again (ranting is against forum rules or not)
flakeys
Doomheim
#33 - 2013-12-08 17:21:13 UTC
Chill5 wrote:
Prince Sanguine wrote:

Then post your feedback where it belongs , if you unsub you get a nice box in wich you can place your complaints and the reason why you are leaving.

Or you post in feautures and ideas if you want changes.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.

Mr Pragmatic
#34 - 2013-12-08 18:31:50 UTC
Chill5 wrote:
Prince Sanguine wrote:

Your feedback is exactly that....noise....

I've been playing two years and the game is a ton better.

Super cali hella yolo swaga dopeness.  -Yoloswaggins, in the fellowship of the bling.

Ramona McCandless
Silent Vale
LinkNet
#35 - 2013-12-08 18:41:40 UTC
Following a new found love of halping people, I was going to attempt to do as you asked and read your concerns and offer suggestions.

But.. um..

Sorry I cant.

Okay how about this;

Put the coffee down, stop with the sugar, get some fresh air and count to ten

before you have a heart

attack

"Yea, some dude came in and was normal for first couple months, so I gave him director." - Sean Dunaway

"A singular character could be hired to penetrate another corps space... using gorilla like tactics..." - Chane Morgann

Lors Dornick
Kallisti Industries
#36 - 2013-12-08 18:47:12 UTC
Chill5 wrote:
After being away for around a year it was a surprise to see all the irrelevant (for me) clutter in what used to seem to be such expansive space. There is stuff flashing at you everywhere, there is frequent beeping when fighting NPCs, there is the stupid frigging cross hairs that I have yet to be able to turn off (and not for lack of looking), and there are those oversized ugly round target icons. And must I be force to endure the bloody gate jump animation ever frigging time? Can I turn it off please? It just seems like so much irrelevant fluff has been added.

And why the hell did CCP turn hacking from the simple process it was into a PiTA?

I have yet to see a single change that doesn't screw something up in some way, and I have yet to see a change I like.

AND WHY THE F**K DID YOU SCREW MY NIGHTHAWK UP?! I really want to insult someone because of this POINTLESS change...

So yeah, my impression since coming back are not frigging good.

So you have encountered age.

Don't worry, you'll get used to it and you'll have many more similar experiences for the rest of your ageing life.

When you hit 50 or so you might be able to look back at your reactions and giggle a bit ;)

CCP Greyscale: As to starbases, we agree it's pretty terrible, but we don't want to delay the entire release just for this one factor.

ISD Dosnix
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#37 - 2013-12-08 19:07:18 UTC
Thread locked:
Quote:
3. Ranting:
A rant is a post that is often filled with angry and counterproductive comments. A free exchange of ideas is essential to building a strong sense of community and is helpful in development of the game and community. Rants are disruptive, and incite flaming and trolling. Please post your thoughts in a concise and clear manner while avoiding going off on rambling tangents.

4. Personal Attacks:
Commonly known as flaming, personal attacks are posts that are designed to personally berate or insult another forum user. Posts of this nature are not beneficial to the community spirit that CCP promote and as such they will not be tolerated.

Since this thread violated several rules (ranting/Trolling/personal attacks), it will be locked.
ISD Dosnix

[b]ISD Dosnix Lieutenant Community Communication Liasons (CCL) Interstellar Service Department[/b]

Previous page12