These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Ghost Sites, how many have you found?

Author
dexington
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#21 - 2013-12-07 00:45:18 UTC  |  Edited by: dexington
Maybe i'm just being extremely unlucky, but it seems to me the bpc drop rate has changed.

When the sites was released every site i found has multiple bpc's, now most sites don't seem to have any. Out of the last 5 sites i have found 4 didn't have any bpc's and the last had a cheap depo bpc.

I know 5 sites don't really show anything, but with implant bpc's prices being what they are at the moment i'm holding on to the bpc's i have to see if prices will go up.

I'm a relatively respectable citizen. Multiple felon perhaps, but certainly not dangerous.

Mnemosyne Gloob
#22 - 2013-12-07 01:32:43 UTC
dexington wrote:
but with implant bpc's prices being what they are at the moment i'm holding on to the bpc's i have to see if prices will go up.

Wouldn't think they ever become valuable. First there is demand - who is going to plug in warp speed implants? Freighter pilots? Elite inty pilots? BS pilots that are annoyed (lol)? Second, since we now have material costs from manufacturing those things, the trend seems to be (as with every other produceable thing) to put em up for manufacturing costs plus whatever you think is okay. Or minus. I actually wouldn't be at all surprised if ppl try to sell them at a loss after figuring in production costs.

I mean really just look at the bit of market information right now. Lots for sale but the traded volume is actually negligible.
Matarella
Incognito Mode
Brotherhood of Spacers
#23 - 2013-12-08 08:16:51 UTC
I found a low-grade omega blueprint in 1 of the sites. did the math to create it. didnt feel it was worth it as it was only 5 mil markup after production.

the blueprints wont become more expensive, they will become cheapet. just like all the other things you get from the ghost sites, they become cheaper. at the moment demand is higher then supply. but that wont stay this way.
Batelle
Federal Navy Academy
#24 - 2013-12-09 22:21:21 UTC
the deltas and epsilon BPCs still seem pretty valuable. And the HG Omegas will always be very valuable as they only come from W-space and thus cannot be farmed at all. Together these are the bottlenecks for full sets of the HG implants. I learned pretty quickly that with mfg materials falling, and sale prices falling as well, actually making a bpc into an implant was a big risk. After the first week I stopped making any new implants and babysat my orders until I was out of the market.

"**CCP is changing policy, and has asked that we discontinue the bonus credit program after November 7th. So until then, enjoy a super-bonus of 1B Blink Credit for each 60-day GTC you buy!"**

Never forget.

Soldarius
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#25 - 2013-12-11 14:48:41 UTC
I have seen a total of 2 Ghost sites, both in w-space. Was only able to run one. And that one had nothing better than parts and a mobile depot BPC. I disconnected in the middle of the attempt (thx CCP), and my partner failed his hacking attempt. Rats soon showed up so he bailed. And don't forget the sisters combat scanner probes we saw on d-scan.

http://youtu.be/YVkUvmDQ3HY

Previous page12