These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

CCP people ... you crazy mother******s

First post
Author
jackncoke
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2013-12-07 22:17:12 UTC  |  Edited by: Jackncoke
Indeed you are.

Watched the stream today.

You are crazy and I have to say I loved it. Amazing idea, amazing people working there ...

CCP Dolan - you are my hero Sir. I have seen your back. You took it like a true champ, bravo !

CCP Mimic - you look better then before. Short hair looks really good on you.

CCP Guard - had to miss your fight of ages, but Im sure it will be you Youtube soon. Knowing your fighting prowess, Im sure you fought like a lion that you are ! RIBED POWAH !

All of CCP team that made this whole project possible, thank you girls and boys.

Tried to explain to my wife what was going on. The blank look of WTF on her face was priceless. This guy is going to get shot for charity and hes part of team / company that makes video game you play ?
Yes my wife dearest, because it takes crazy to make a crazy game Big smile

o7 to all of you. Job well done !
Orravan
Anomalie
#2 - 2013-12-07 22:39:37 UTC
I do hope the entire stream will be viewable afterward.

Finicky diplomat. Suicidal explorer. Faithful ally.

Scipio Artelius
Weaponised Vegemite
Flying Dangerous
#3 - 2013-12-07 22:43:26 UTC
What I was able to watch of it was brilliant. Well paced and very entertaining.

CCP looks like a great place to work and that's because everyone looks like they enjoy being there.
Crumplecorn
Eve Cluster Explorations
#4 - 2013-12-07 22:49:42 UTC
Need HQ download of the trailer http://www.twitch.tv/ccp/b/485608506?t=8h39m10s

Witty Image - Stream

Not Liking this post hurts my RL feelings and will be considered harassment

CCP Falcon
#5 - 2013-12-07 23:24:41 UTC
It's you guys, our community, that made this all possible.

From everyone here at CCP, thanks so much for all the donations, and the amazing level of support you have all shown.

CCP Falcon || EVE Universe Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

DeadNite
Absolute Order
Absolute Honor
#6 - 2013-12-07 23:35:26 UTC
Thank you CCP for continually being an amazing company. Hats off to all of you wonderful, crazy as hell, people :)
James Amril-Kesh
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#7 - 2013-12-07 23:53:38 UTC
I tried explaining to my wife what was going on. She of course didn't say anything because hands don't have mouths.

Enjoying the rain today? ;)

Vestus Regula
Moratorium Inc.
#8 - 2013-12-08 01:08:48 UTC
jackncoke wrote:
(...)
CCP Dolan - you are my hero Sir. I have seen your back. You took it like a true champ, bravo !

+1

The rest is also true, but Dolan took arguably the shortest end of the stick.
Bel Tika
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#9 - 2013-12-08 03:33:24 UTC
great post m8, sums it all up :)
Lailyana Enaka
State War Academy
Caldari State
#10 - 2013-12-08 05:54:35 UTC
jackncoke wrote:
Indeed you are.

You are crazy and I have to say I loved it. Amazing idea, amazing people working there ...

CCP Guard - had to miss your fight of ages, but Im sure it will be you Youtube soon. Knowing your fighting prowess, Im sure you fought like a lion that you are ! RIBED POWAH !

All of CCP team that made this whole project possible, thank you girls and boys.

Tried to explain to my wife what was going on. The blank look of WTF on her face was priceless. This guy is going to get shot for charity and hes part of team / company that makes video game you play ?

CCP Mimic is absolutley stunning with short hair

"Here's to the crazy ones. The Misfits, The rebels. The Troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. 

Jane Schereau
#11 - 2013-12-08 06:16:13 UTC
Lailyana Enaka wrote:
jackncoke wrote:
Indeed you are.

CCP Mimic is absolutley stunning with short hair

She looked amazing with long hair, but indeed shorter hair did not alter her good looks.
Crumplecorn
Eve Cluster Explorations
#12 - 2013-12-08 07:12:19 UTC
Trailer

My lfie will not be complete until I can add this to my collection.

Witty Image - Stream

Not Liking this post hurts my RL feelings and will be considered harassment

Starbuck05
Abiding Ormolus
#13 - 2013-12-08 07:28:19 UTC  |  Edited by: Starbuck05
Yeah ccp is idd amazing +1 also +1 for mimic aswell for looking better then ever :)

But.. -1 for when u guys came down to heydeles and doing 3k m/s in ravens ..i couldnt get on the km's :(

Side note , we did pop everyone else that showed up though,got atleast 30 kils and 1.2 bil destroyed,was so fun.

B O R G ftw ! :)

Just because i am blond does not make me stoopid !

Beekeeper Bob
Beekeepers Anonymous
#14 - 2013-12-08 07:58:46 UTC
jackncoke wrote:
Indeed you are.

So you prefer comedy over competence?

Signature removed - CCP Eterne

CCP Mimic
C C P
C C P Alliance
#15 - 2013-12-08 08:10:09 UTC
Thanks to everyone for every single ISK you wonderfully generous people donated. You guys are changing lives!
James Amril-Kesh
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#16 - 2013-12-08 08:21:00 UTC
I just gave someone from CCP their first like. I can quit EVE now.

Enjoying the rain today? ;)

Celeste Taylor
Ruby Dynasty
#17 - 2013-12-08 09:00:48 UTC
I agree since I can't imagine the staff for the other MMOs doing what the CCP team did. Getting a tattoo really does show company loyalty.

The whole PLEX for good is an amazing gesture. I don't have too much real life money and have often wished that there was a way for my ISK to be useful out of game without violating EULA/RMT terms. Things like this, NVidia cards, Eon, and event tickets for PLEX are really awesome! I really hope to see another event like this, since I noticed that the SoE shirts do have the year listed in the description!
Maichin Civire
#18 - 2013-12-08 11:38:15 UTC
I feel really bad with CCP_Mimic short hair... I love long hair. Now... It's just not the same... Sad
Tollen Gallen
Glory of Reprisal Enterprise
#19 - 2013-12-08 12:03:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Tollen Gallen
CCP Mimic wrote:
Thanks to everyone for every single ISK you wonderfully generous people donated. You guys are changing lives!

Did you change your avi's hair to match your newly aquired style, or was it always like that ?

o7 CCP

I like Waffles.

Zimmy Zeta - I f*cking love martinis. the original ones, with gin, not that vodka martini crap. Your old Friends can use me for 7 days, free!!!

Za'afiel
Imperceptible Bedevilment
#20 - 2013-12-08 12:10:13 UTC  |  Edited by: Za'afiel
I second this thread o7

Shoot them all! Be polite.

12Next page