These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page

In 7 Days, All Of New Eden Will Fall

Author
Darian en Chasteaux
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2013-12-06 00:48:59 UTC  |  Edited by: Darian en Chasteaux
Greetings:

What does this mean?

I have left one of my last few clues in a few places around town...seek them out and there is a possibility, how so ever slim, that I will not be a part of this Doomsday Destruction.

A request was made...and it is this request, and this thread, that must be responded to, within 7 days, to avert an incursion so great, that all of Amarr will be laid total waste; and their pathetic little god.

I will now be engaged, in the total and utter destruction of certain facilities, that will bring the Amarr to their knees and begging 'ME' for mercy...

to some, I will eventually just slither away like a snake in the dust dunes of time...to some...I will become a serpent that eats the very dust you live on.

You, the True Amarr, seem to have forgotten one very important thing...a friend was lost...and his doomsday machine was in fact of your own blood...it is this, friend, that has become, alive shall we say...and now I will meet this friend, on a journey of the Truth Of New Eden that very few dare to undertake.

Any and all reponses to certain individuals and corporations, will respond to me here and no where else; no further communications are allowed; no mundane comments from people in the dark please; if you 'have not been contacted', please do not respond here.

I am here to show you, the IGS, just exactly what one little 'new player' space cowboi can do...and all you pathetic little losers camped outside of Eve's space hubs can stay there all you want and live your boring little lives out doing absolutely nothing of value.

Either come to the aide of your companions, or be a part of their destruction; the time is now.

1) There is a staging area
2) There is one or more extremely valuable locations that will be destroyed or taken over
3) If you are Minmatar, you are highly prized to get on this list and be a part of the take over of an Amarrian trade route

Simple as it may sound yes...but it is inevitable...I will be a part of that inevitable...and then...well who knows...perhaps, I will grow, knowing that I was not scammed and part of a lie, that is, ...

I am Darian, and I am The Truth Twisted ... there are clues to the saving of New Eden and various Amarrian Emmisarian Locations hidden...it is up to you to find them...and it is all live for every one to see ...
Johanes Beaumonte
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#2 - 2013-12-06 01:20:27 UTC
Terrific! Another fruitcake to add to PIE's list!
N'maro Makari
Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries Ltd.
Arataka Research Consortium
#3 - 2013-12-06 01:51:36 UTC
No.

**Vherokior **

Katran Luftschreck
Royal Ammatar Engineering Corps
#4 - 2013-12-06 02:17:29 UTC
Zzzzzzzz.

http://youtu.be/t0q2F8NsYQ0

Stitcher
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#5 - 2013-12-06 02:20:26 UTC
that shirt REALLY doesn't go with that sleeveless jacket.

AKA Hambone

Author of The Deathworlders

Caviar Liberta
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#6 - 2013-12-06 02:27:04 UTC
Stitcher wrote:

But he has great hair right, so it has to be true right?
Claudia Osyn
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#7 - 2013-12-06 02:46:52 UTC
Ok, is it just me or are there more megalomaniacs here then one can possibly laugh at in a day?

A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll go.

Korsavius
Revenent Defence Corperation
#8 - 2013-12-06 03:12:23 UTC
This thread sort of reminds me of that one Gallente horror holofilm...the one where you watch this strange video, and immediately receive a call from your NeoPad™ afterwards telling you that you will die in seven days time. I suppose the process of becoming a capsuleer can have adverse side-effects on one's mental stability.

Cold Wind's Blade || Follow the I-RED Newsfeed & visit the I-RED GalNet site!

Aldrith Shutaq
Atash e Sarum Vanguard
#9 - 2013-12-06 03:19:28 UTC
Johanes Beaumonte wrote:
Terrific! Another fruitcake to add to PIE's list!

The Holy Days are always so busy. That said, fruitcake is delicious.

Aldrith Ter'neth Shutaq Newelle

Fleet Captain of the Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris

Divine Commodore of the 24th Imperial Crusade

Lord Consort of Lady Mitara Newelle, Champion of House Sarum and Holder of Damnidios Para'nashu

Naomi Tichim
Sovereign Hospitaller Order of Saint Katherine
#10 - 2013-12-06 04:26:30 UTC
...I got nothing. I think my translation software is borked.
Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
United Caldari Space Command.
#11 - 2013-12-06 09:12:19 UTC
All my what...

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Eran Mintor
Metropolis Commercial Consortium
#12 - 2013-12-06 09:26:49 UTC
It's a scam!

-Eran
Rin Valador
Professional Amateurs
#13 - 2013-12-06 09:40:02 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:
All my what...

Couldn't say it any better Kim...

"There will be neither compassion nor mercy; Nor peace, nor solace For those who bear witness to these Signs And still do not believe." - The Scriptures, Book of Reclaiming 25:10

Wren Tantoon
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#14 - 2013-12-06 10:30:46 UTC
Are you compensating for something with all this self important nonsense?
Ollie Rundle
#15 - 2013-12-06 11:33:00 UTC
Stitcher wrote:

But put together they really bookend the crazy in his message.
Iwan Terpalen
Doomheim
#16 - 2013-12-06 11:45:59 UTC
Hey, thanks! It's so nice to start the day off with a smile. Or choking on your coffee with laughter, as the case may be.
Alizabeth Vea
Doomheim
#17 - 2013-12-06 13:28:42 UTC  |  Edited by: Alizabeth Vea
Anything that I want to say to you requires a wizard hat and a live holocamera.
Note: this is not because anything you said instilled any fear, but more so that your genetic material should be eradicated from the gene pool.

I try to be good, but it's people like these that make me go: "Oh, that's why the Sabik was so appealing."

Edit: An emoticon--what are you, f*@&ing twelve?

Retainer of Lady Newelle and House Sarum.

"Those who step into the light shall be redeemed, the sins of their past cleansed, so that they may know salvation." -Empress Jamyl Sarum I

Virtue. Valor. Victory.

Cuci Cairi
#18 - 2013-12-06 14:46:13 UTC
Please tell me you had some kind of albino pet on your lap while writing this, slowly petting it while giggling to yourself.
Claudia Osyn
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#19 - 2013-12-06 16:27:24 UTC
Cuci Cairi wrote:
Please tell me you had some kind of albino pet on your lap while writing this, slowly petting it while giggling to yourself.

A bald cat maby?

A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll go.

Sorjat
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#20 - 2013-12-06 16:30:42 UTC
"I am Darian, and I am The Truth Twisted"

++++

You Sir, display all the symptoms of Crash addiction.

... and there I was thinking that it was only a problem in the Federation...

Insanity is not hubris, not pride; it is inflation of the ego to its ultimate - confusion between him who worships and that which is worshipped. Man has not eaten God; God has eaten man.

-- PKD

123Next pageLast page