These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Character Bazaar

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

SOLD Solstice Project - all proceeds donated to PLEX for Good

First post
Author
Solstice Project
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#1 - 2013-12-02 00:19:01 UTC  |  Edited by: Solstice Project
The character auction was successful. 20B was raised for PLEX for Good, which was then sent to Chribba & Amarr Citizen 155's Trillion ISK matching fund, where it was doubled to 40B. This equates to about 64 PLEX, which should raise around $960 in aid for Philippines typhoon victims.
Careby
#2 - 2013-12-02 01:03:34 UTC
This is a thoroughly despicable character of disgustingly ill repute, but with guidance I think he can be redeemed into a respectable EVE citizen. If I win, he'll have positive sec status and be mining veldspar before you know it.

I'll offer 20B.
Solstice Project's Alt
Doomheim
#3 - 2013-12-02 07:05:14 UTC  |  Edited by: Solstice Project's Alt
o7

The former resident outlaw of Hek makes his last stand.

I want my name in the threads title,
because i am a despicable character of disgustingly ill repute.
And deserve it.

It should be: "WTS SOLSTICE PROJECT PLEX4GOOD" or something. :p

And a naked pic of me. I know you looked it it. Admit it. xD

Anyhow, for those who know me ... i am hereby confirming that me is me.
And this alt now is a violation of ToS, so i will delete it once this is over with.

Mods, please forgive this rule violation.

It is out of necessity.

Thank you and goodbye. o7

Marketing, for PLEX4GOOD. Also, because Rhivre sucks at doing this properly.

This character has a long history of being known as somebody who creates content.
He was active in Hek for months and months entertaining the people,
fighting them, ganking them, insulting them ... and they loved it.

People sent him mails, thanking him for what he does. When he was gone for a week,
people said they were glad that he's back, because Hek was boring without him.

Once this character was moving around stuff in a frigate, suddenly receiving an evemail
from a guy who was moving around in his pod. He said he freaked out when he saw me
and emergencywarped the hell out of there so he doesn't die.

He is the only character that ever ganked an alt of BOOM BOOM LONGTIME.

Unlike other gankers, he always refused to use alts. Instead, he has a very, very big list of
bookmarks (especially in Hek), which enabled him to avoid the faction police and stay in space
as long as he wants. Much more challenging and less ... generic ... than what other gankers do.

Solstice Project can pretty much do anything, most of these actually well. It's NOT a sole PvP char.
As i refused to use alts, i had to skill pretty much all i did, obviously, so i have good trading skills too,
but just lack the standings for them, which isn't that much of a big deal to gather.

If you are a solo player who doesn't like to waste money on alts, then this character is the way to go.
It has skills for really the most things ready and you don't need to play on easy-mode, using alts, at all.

This character was a visionary.
Be glad he never got this to work. :)

o7

Buy Solstice Project for PLEX4GOOD ! https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&find=unread&t=301266 (this alt-character will get deleted once the sale is done, on 6th of december)

Benjamin Bumsicle
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#4 - 2013-12-02 10:23:33 UTC  |  Edited by: Benjamin Bumsicle
Are you terrible?
Are you afraid?
Are you a man or a Mackinaw?

Buy this character and receive instant God status. Never be pushed around again!

This is your one shot at redemption. I suggest you take it.

I'll open with 20b.

Forum alt, please ignore.

Mr Epeen
It's All About Me
#5 - 2013-12-02 18:00:49 UTC
Noooo!

Say it ain't so, Solstice.

Mr Epeen Cool
Solstice Project's Alt
Doomheim
#6 - 2013-12-02 18:08:23 UTC
Mr Epeen wrote:
Noooo!

Say it ain't so, Solstice.

Mr Epeen Cool
Wow, wouldn't have expected this from you.
Otoh, i have no idea who you really are.

Yes, it is so...

Buy Solstice Project for PLEX4GOOD ! https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&find=unread&t=301266 (this alt-character will get deleted once the sale is done, on 6th of december)

ISD Suvetar
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#7 - 2013-12-02 20:12:20 UTC
Hi everyone,

We will allow a bit of leniency in this thread, as it's for such a good cause - but please; keep things on-topic for the purpose of this thread which is the sale of a character.

Other discussions will need to take place elsewhere or in-game.

Thanks for your understanding and happy bidding!

[b]ISD Suvetar Captain/Commando Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs) Interstellar Services Department[/b]

Brock Nelson
#8 - 2013-12-02 22:00:57 UTC
Interested

Signature removed, CCP Phantom

Psychotic Monk
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#9 - 2013-12-03 04:12:23 UTC
Solst, I don't have the scratch to buy your character right now, but it's a giant shame to let your character fall into some carebear hands. If you want me to put him to good use let me know. Also, I'll see if we can raise some cash within the community for Chribba on your behalf.

Also, that way if you ever want to come back you'll know where your character is.
Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations
#10 - 2013-12-03 04:23:06 UTC
ISD Suvetar wrote:
Hi everyone,

We will allow a bit of leniency in this thread, as it's for such a good cause - but please; keep things on-topic for the purpose of this thread which is the sale of a character.

Other discussions will need to take place elsewhere or in-game.

Thanks for your understanding and happy bidding!

Since my due diligence questions were not answered and deleted, I will not be bidding.

Good luck!

See Bio for isk doubling rules. If you didn't read bio, chances are you funded those who did.

Solstice Project
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#11 - 2013-12-03 06:46:56 UTC  |  Edited by: Solstice Project
Daily Bump.

Erotica, as the response to your questions was also removed, chuck me a mail ingame on either Solstice or Rhivre if you want the answers again.

Psychotic Monk, I have sent you a mail :)
Eugene Kerner
TunDraGon
Goonswarm Federation
#12 - 2013-12-03 09:44:07 UTC
This is a sad day.
Someone worthy buy this char pls.

TunDraGon is recruiting! "Also, your boobs [:o] "   CCP Eterne, 2012 "When in doubt...make a diȼk joke." Robin Williams - RIP

Santo Trafficante
Kira Inc.
#13 - 2013-12-03 15:11:21 UTC
Bump for the cause and the guy with the 2nd sexiest Avatar name in New eden ;)
Jove Death
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#14 - 2013-12-03 18:31:11 UTC
Im amazed nobody is banging on the bids.

OI Chribba or CCP or ISD drop 25 bill in my account and ill buy him ffs

Joke btw luv u ISD too Blink

Quoting "you will die" in EvE is fail Chars dont die in EvE. Unless you have a heart attack eek.

Anomaly One
Doomheim
#15 - 2013-12-03 20:26:50 UTC
respect
but there can only be one Solstice Project!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nkKGbcsJ3Q

(btw I liked your old avatar better, the one 3-4 months back)

Never forget. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8sfaN8zT8E http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5l_ZjVyRxx4 Trust me, I'm an Anomaly. DUST 514 FOR PC

Solstice Project's Alt
Doomheim
#16 - 2013-12-03 20:33:06 UTC
Anomaly One wrote:
respect
but there can only be one Solstice Project!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nkKGbcsJ3Q

(btw I liked your old avatar better, the one 3-4 months back)
The one where one could look up into the nose ?
I don't recall ... :/

Thank you ! :)

(btw ... i am listening to the youtube videos people post ... it's appreciated)
(and if you wanna join in ... i'm doing a laser light show in Hek until Solstice Project is sold)

BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#17 - 2013-12-03 20:58:23 UTC
Does this mean I'll have to change my sig? =( I really hope you can work out a deal with monk. I would buy the character, but spending 20B+ to buy him is not feasible for me. If the character is sold to someone within the BU or NO communities I will donate an additional plex to Chribba's fund.

Founder of Violet Squadron, a small gang NPSI community! Mail me for more information.

BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie's Space Mediation Service!

Solstice Project's Alt
Doomheim
#18 - 2013-12-03 21:04:55 UTC
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote:
Does this mean I'll have to change my sig? =( I really hope you can work out a deal with monk. I would buy the character, but spending 20B+ to buy him is not feasible for me. If the character is sold to someone within the BU or NO communities I will donate an additional plex to Chribba's fund.
Wow, i can't recall your signature. ^_^

I'm not actually involved in this. Rhivre and monk will work this out,
i just want this to raise as much ISK as possible, one way or the other.

Alice Saki
Nocturnal Romance
Cynosural Field Theory.
#19 - 2013-12-04 02:18:34 UTC
No. Evil

FREEZE! Drop the LIKES AND WALK AWAY! - Currenly rebuilding gaming machine, I will Return.

Solstice Project
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#20 - 2013-12-04 07:41:00 UTC
Daily Bumpage
12Next page