These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

First post
Author
CCP Falcon
#1 - 2013-11-28 11:43:18 UTC  |  Edited by: CCP Falcon
Hey guys,

We're aware that some of you have been experiencing log in issues right after downtime.

This problem should now be resolved, and you should be able to log in okay once you restart the client and launcher.

Apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Smile

CCP Falcon || EVE Universe Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

Tyburn Stannis
Xenon Salvage Inc.
#2 - 2013-11-28 11:45:25 UTC
Inconvenience my arse - abject terror of finding 2/3 pilots biomassed more like!
Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations
#3 - 2013-11-28 11:47:47 UTC
Happy Thanksgiving!

See Bio for isk doubling rules. If you didn't read bio, chances are you funded those who did.

Dring Dingle
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#4 - 2013-11-28 11:48:20 UTC
I admit.... i did almost choke on my dinner when i saw that my characters were bio massed / missing
Sarai Cayne
CaleFaction Inc.
#5 - 2013-11-28 11:48:45 UTC
Yeah.. seeing my main queued for biomassing and other two just missing... it was horrible :D

Luckily everything is just fine now :)
Phantom83
Doomheim
#6 - 2013-11-28 11:48:54 UTC
All 3 of my pilots are in biomass queue right now. When I first logged on after downtime, just this main character was in the queue. The other two logged in with no problem. I restarted my PC thinking something was messed up on my end. When I got logged in again, all 3 characters were in biomass queue.
Har Harrison
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#7 - 2013-11-28 11:49:14 UTC
Who do I send my dry cleaning bill to?

wolvus
United Cosmological Expeditionary Fleet
#8 - 2013-11-28 11:50:45 UTC
Tyburn Stannis wrote:
Inconvenience my arse - abject terror of finding 2/3 pilots biomassed more like!

yes terror does describe what i felt Lol
Particul
Crinkly Ninjas
#9 - 2013-11-28 11:50:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Particul
I still only have one character out of three showing on the login screen, and the one character showing wont log in.

Definately not fixed.

OK I take that back. Now fixed :)
Jove Death
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#10 - 2013-11-28 11:51:44 UTC
Falcon u look stressed need a hug Blink

Quoting "you will die" in EvE is fail Chars dont die in EvE. Unless you have a heart attack eek.

Amhra Rho
Accujac Elimination
#11 - 2013-11-28 12:00:06 UTC
o7 - works now. Giving my thanks for avoiding being turned into carbon dioxide and water Smile

There's real reasons why your Eve character doesn't do /dance.

Silver Ott
#12 - 2013-11-28 13:10:20 UTC
so now instead of just seeing one char
after loading all the data i get a black screen and it does not go beyond that

anyone else get that ?any fixes for that?
Robert Warner
Back Door Burglars
#13 - 2013-11-28 14:58:23 UTC
Afraid I'm still having problems here, Falcon. It would appear that the patch corrupted my client. The repair feature doesn't work and re-downloading the client doesn't work, either (the client hasn't been uploaded to address?)

Installer reports "Target payload not found".

I presume this is also why the repair feature is not working.
Serdar Tyrnx
#14 - 2013-11-28 15:15:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Serdar Tyrnx
You shouldnt say that since we all follow the rules :

Quote:
15. Posting about bugs and exploits is prohibited.

Bugs and exploits should be reported through the proper channels. Bugs should be brought to the attention of CCP by filing a bug report for our Quality Assurance department. More information on filing bug reports can be found here. Discussions about unverified issues in game can cause unnecessary panic in the community. When there is an issue that the EVE Online community needs to be aware of, it will be communicated via an official statement from CCP after thorough investigation.

Dont mention you problems here - You wouldn't want to get banned for sharing your experience.
Robert Warner
Back Door Burglars
#15 - 2013-11-28 16:35:04 UTC
Serdar Tyrnx wrote:

Quote:

Bugs and exploits should be reported through the proper channels. Bugs should be brought to the attention of CCP by filing a bug report for our Quality Assurance department. More information on filing bug reports can be found here. Discussions about unverified issues in game can cause unnecessary panic in the community. When there is an issue that the EVE Online community needs to be aware of, it will be communicated via an official statement from CCP after thorough investigation.

Dont mention you problems here - You wouldn't want to get banned for sharing your experience.

Damn that's some harsh wording! Whatever happened to positive community experience?
Wyrmlimion
Doomheim
#16 - 2013-11-28 16:38:44 UTC
The Falcon has landed, but in the middle of the general Channel freeway.

The poor soul....
ElQuirko
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#17 - 2013-11-28 16:57:00 UTC
Robert Warner wrote:
Serdar Tyrnx wrote:

Quote:

Damn that's some harsh wording! Whatever happened to positive community experience?

I'm gonna go all technicality here and focused on "unverified issues in game". This issue seems to be being verified at least in part by the fact that so many people can testify to its existence. Therefore one can surmise that discussion would be okay.

Dodixie > Hek

Silver Ott
#18 - 2013-11-28 17:02:53 UTC
so i reinstalled the client and still nothing
loads the data and no chars come up just stays black
any help would be nice
Jarod Garamonde
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#19 - 2013-11-28 17:20:20 UTC
Everyone kept asking for a SP remap..... well, here it comes. Everyone that biomassed will prolly be reimbursed with the same SP their old toon had, plus a crate full of isk.

Once again, Garamonde saw no such issues.

That moment when you realize the crazy lady with all the cats was right...

[#savethelance]
Silver Ott
#20 - 2013-11-28 17:39:33 UTC
NO CHAR SELECTION AFTER LOG IN
JUST BLANK/BLACK

HELP PLEASE
12Next page