These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

The Centre of the Universe

Author
Max Leadfoot
Insurgence.
Tactical Narcotics Team
#81 - 2013-11-27 20:06:49 UTC  |  Edited by: Betalyrae Uno
At some point I guess I need to chime in on this, considering I've been mentioned twenty times. Here is what actually happened from our side, for those who can't wade through the rest of these posts.

- Redcoats/Obstergo invaded someone and were defeated.

- An ex-member of Disavowed asked if we would be interested in helping defend a smaller alliance from a few different aggressors looking for revenge over a defeat, and we accepted per chance of pew.

- Shortly after, we were contacted by the attacking force also asking for our help. The Redcoat diplomat was rather harsh speaking about Obstergo, and how he personally didn't like them or want them in his alliance. We would have accepted his contract, but we have a first-approach-first serve policy. This is not the first time we have been approached by opposing sides about fighting in the same engagement - it wasn't personal, just the timing.

- We positioned a fleet in the target area and I directed the defenders with a series of movements to encourage the attackers to engage.

- After some time, the invaders attacked and met our fleet head on and were defeated. Total hostile force was 3:1 against the defenders, but they failed to push those numbers properly for a win. They wisely retreated immediately when they realized what was happening.

We gave a few invaders a free pass out that got stuck shortly afterwards.

- The contractor then let us know they were pulling out and we hung out until they were comfortable, and they even asked us to shoot a few things while we waited.

The player that started this thread is not in disavowed at the time I write this, and we really don't have any reason to speak of this contract. Our four-hour fight with Exiled Ones the following day was much more interesting, cheers to them for bringing the fight.

Edited: Removed kb links, we aren't interested in rubbing anything in - nor do we care much about this minor contract.
USUQA M'DIQUE
Earths Last Militia
#82 - 2013-11-27 20:45:31 UTC  |  Edited by: USUQA M'DIQUE
Dear Void-Legion and VISSSCUS,

I too am a WH EXPERT and in my expert opinion, carebear farmers should be removed from WH space.

To come across CHA's with billions in PI and billions in gas and not PVE sleepers for isk in minimal time to buy ships for PVP is wasteful. (I think I didn't mention the hundreds of warp core stabs, what is WRONG with you?)

And the sheer lack of capsuleer etiquette in self destructing ships, when you could just as well have jumped into them and welped repeatedly until the "invaders" were picked away, is reprehensible.

Thus, go ahead and set up PI, Mining and afk POS swirling...

Oh and RCC / DAKTAK attack are TERRIBAD, so bad, that they won't self destruct ships, but land on a fleet of 40-60 turds, that otherwise POS up when there are no overwhelming numbers... Oh how's null sec doing?

WHer's FAVORITE troll!

Much love o7

I'm going to place you under capsuleer's arrest, cause you all are bad...
Sykarah
Proclivity Enterprises
#83 - 2013-11-27 20:48:45 UTC
USUQA M'DIQUE wrote:
Dear Void-Legion and VISSSCUS,

I too am a WH EXPERT and in my expert opinion, carebear farmers should be removed from WH space.

To come across CHA's with billions in PI and billions in gas and not PVE sleepers for isk in minimal time to buy ships for PVP is wasteful. (I think I didn't mention the hundreds of warp core stabs, what is WRONG with you?)

And the sheer lack of capsuleer etiquette in self destructing ships, when you could just as well have jumped into them and welped repeatedly until the "invaders" were picked away, is reprehensible.

Thus, go ahead and set ups PI, Mining and afk POS swirling...

Oh and RCC / DAKTAK attack are TERRIBAD, so bad, that they won't self destruct ships, but land on a fleet of 40-60 turds, that otherwise POS up when there are no overwhelming numbers... Oh how's null sec doing?

WHer's FAVORITE troll!

Much love o7

I'm going to place you under capsuleer's arrest, cause you all are bad...

In before ban
Sykarah
Proclivity Enterprises
#84 - 2013-11-27 20:55:30 UTC
I would like to take this opportunity to let everyone know that you too can own a daktak T-shirt for the low low price of 12 dollars.
flamecon921
Daktaklakpak.
Mince n Tatties
#85 - 2013-11-27 20:56:47 UTC  |  Edited by: flamecon921
I regret nothing. The autism was strong during this eviction, but that's just because we are bad. I still had a freakin blast. BTW we are bad.
Draconic Slayer
Full Broadside
Deepwater Hooligans
#86 - 2013-11-27 20:57:55 UTC
Max Leadfoot wrote:
At some point I guess I need to chime in on this, considering I've been mentioned twenty times. Here is what actually happened from our side, for those who can't wade through the rest of these posts.

- Redcoats/Obstergo invaded someone and were defeated.

- An ex-member of Disavowed asked if we would be interested in helping defend a smaller alliance from a few different aggressors looking for revenge over a defeat, and we accepted per chance of pew.

- Shortly after, we were contacted by the attacking force also asking for our help. The Redcoat diplomat was rather harsh speaking about Obstergo, and how he personally didn't like them or want them in his alliance. We would have accepted his contract, but we have a first-approach-first serve policy. This is not the first time we have been approached by opposing sides about fighting in the same engagement - it wasn't personal, just the timing.

- We positioned a fleet in the target area and I directed the defenders with a series of movements to encourage the attackers to engage.

- After some time, the invaders attacked and met our fleet head on and were defeated. Total hostile force was 3:1 against the defenders, but they failed to push those numbers properly for a win. They wisely retreated immediately when they realized what was happening.

We gave a few invaders a free pass out that got stuck shortly afterwards.

- The contractor then let us know they were pulling out and we hung out until they were comfortable, and they even asked us to shoot a few things while we waited.

The player that started this thread is not in disavowed at the time I write this, and we really don't have any reason to speak of this contract. Our four-hour fight with Exiled Ones the following day was much more interesting, cheers to them for bringing the fight.

Edited: Removed kb links, we aren't interested in rubbing anything in - nor do we care much about this minor contract.

tl;dr?
Chalmecatecuchtlz
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#87 - 2013-11-27 21:08:19 UTC
Max Leadfoot wrote:
The Redcoat diplomat was rather harsh speaking about Obstergo, and how he personally didn't like them or want them in his alliance.

You are easily one of the most ******** people to grace this game. Obstergo created RCC... lol fail again, Max.

Proc 4 CSM16 Proc 4 CSM16 Proc 4 CSM16 Proc 4 CSM16 Proc 4 CSM16

Max Leadfoot
Insurgence.
Tactical Narcotics Team
#88 - 2013-11-27 21:20:21 UTC
Chalmecatecuchtlz wrote:
Max Leadfoot wrote:
The Redcoat diplomat was rather harsh speaking about Obstergo, and how he personally didn't like them or want them in his alliance.

You are easily one of the most ******** people to grace this game. Obstergo created RCC... lol fail again, Max.

Your invasion is the only thing that failed here. Sit back and blame me for your internal issues if you like. I can only relay what was said to us when RCC reached out to hire us for this op. Would you like me to post the audio here for you to review?

Chalmecatecuchtlz
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#89 - 2013-11-27 21:23:34 UTC
Max Leadfoot wrote:
Your invasion is the only thing that failed here. Sit back and blame me for your internal issues if you like. I can only relay what was said to us when RCC reached out to hire us for this op. Would you like me to post the audio here for you to review?

You mean the invasion to evict Void-Legion from the wormhole they were evicted from... you're right, they are totally still living there.... silly little scrub

USUQA M'DIQUE
Earths Last Militia
#90 - 2013-11-27 21:27:03 UTC
dis·a·vow (ds-vou)
tr.v. dis·a·vowed, dis·a·vow·ing, dis·a·vows
To disclaim knowledge of, responsibility for, or association with.
[Middle English disavowen, from Old French desavouer : des-, dis- + avouer, to avow; see avow.]

Lead WHr's to null and defend sovereignty ...

LONG LIVE WHr's
Draconic Slayer
Full Broadside
Deepwater Hooligans
#91 - 2013-11-27 21:44:06 UTC
Max Leadfoot wrote:
Chalmecatecuchtlz wrote:
Max Leadfoot wrote:

You're right about those internal issues. We're discussing our alliance break-up right now. Thank you for relaying the information for when RCC reached out to hire you for this op. I would like you to post the audio here for me to review.
Calmatt
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#92 - 2013-11-27 21:44:20 UTC
Max Leadfoot wrote:
Chalmecatecuchtlz wrote:
Max Leadfoot wrote:

Congrats on the kills and all that....but you seem to be uninformed about the status of the invasion. Their hole was burned to the ground, they self destructed everything they had. If all that matters is the isk war...then we still won that.
Max Leadfoot
Insurgence.
Tactical Narcotics Team
#93 - 2013-11-27 21:50:23 UTC
Chalmecatecuchtlz wrote:
[
You mean the invasion to evict Void-Legion from the wormhole they were evicted from... you're right, they are totally still living there.... silly little scrub

Those that claim victory without winning any battles make those claims to save face.

Regardless, I've relayed our side. You both tried to hire us, and we did the job that was asked of us.

Think whatever you like.

Cheers
USUQA M'DIQUE
Earths Last Militia
#94 - 2013-11-27 21:52:59 UTC
I think that someone also after "defending" the target WH and yes I think it was 3 or 4 (Disavowed) to 1 (2-3 Obstergo Terribads) the reminder DAKTAK SO BAD; padded their killboard shooting the very clients they were defending...hmmm

Curious...

Very curious...

What was on the C3 side 40 or 60?

LOLs
Barry Dacella
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#95 - 2013-11-27 21:58:13 UTC
Achieving an objective without winning a single battle is tactical genius. All else is irrelevant.
USUQA M'DIQUE
Earths Last Militia
#96 - 2013-11-27 22:01:58 UTC
Barry Dacella wrote:
Achieving an objective without winning a single battle is tactical genius. All else is irrelevant.

I love that quote so much, I want to make you my new best friend.

RCC terribad loses capitals, T3 and random ****, executes in TERRIBAD fashion, VL collapses, Directors of "invaded" corps pillage internally and VISSSSSCUS hates on his own peeps...

Propaganda at its finest!

DIE CAREBEARS....DIE
Kalel Nimrott
Caldari Provisions
#97 - 2013-11-27 22:22:36 UTC  |  Edited by: Kalel Nimrott
This just turned into a bad drama. Changing the channel.

Bob Artis, you will be missed.

O7

Receg
Sleeper Dreams
D E L E T E L O C A L
#98 - 2013-11-27 22:41:50 UTC
Yea this just went full blown ******.

Non-sense

Draconic Slayer
Full Broadside
Deepwater Hooligans
#99 - 2013-11-27 22:59:18 UTC
Max Leadfoot wrote:
Chalmecatecuchtlz wrote:
[

Those that claim victory without winning any battles make those claims to save face.

Regardless, I've relayed our side. You both tried to hire us, and we did the job that was asked of us.

Think whatever you like.

Cheers

I'd like to hire you again, actually.

Could we setup a contract for you to evict Obstergo? Our internal issues have torn us apart and I'd like to remove them from DAKTAK'S alliance.
Calmatt
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#100 - 2013-11-27 23:19:32 UTC
Max Leadfoot wrote:
Chalmecatecuchtlz wrote:
[

Think whatever you like.

Cheers

Urggg I'm so mad now that you feign disinterest. Rabble rabble. Those that post on eve forums make those posts to look like those are fools...those.