These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

The Centre of the Universe

Author
Sykarah
Proclivity Enterprises
#61 - 2013-11-27 00:22:32 UTC
Quote:
I'd like to thank everyone who came in to help us. It's nice to know we got friends in this brutal universe. I hope we can come help you in return some lovely day, and fight beside you again.

I'd also like to thank daktak for the good fights. Especially the first fight with caps, that was awesome stuff, and our lovely FC rocked like usual and our dread tanked like a baws. It's funny how we went into the fight thinking "we're so gonna lose this, but lets go down guns blazing", but it turned out that Daktak had no idea what they were doing and got F'd in the A.
I'd also like to thank them for padding our killboard. I'll gladly fight you guys anytime!

You still have yet to meet me and my Dreadnaught on the field of battle. As the Self and corp proclaimed Director of Suiciding Capitals I am most apologetic that I was unable to attend the massacre. Maybe things would of went differently if I were present. But I for one believe many more YOLO's and Swagtastic horribleness would of ensued to everyone's delight.

Let it be known I am the new force to be reckoned with for suicidal behavior on the battlefield and be afraid, be very afraid.
Kinraka
Things To Do...
#62 - 2013-11-27 00:28:28 UTC  |  Edited by: Kinraka
Sykarah wrote:
Quote:
I'd like to thank everyone who came in to help us. It's nice to know we got friends in this brutal universe. I hope we can come help you in return some lovely day, and fight beside you again.

I'd also like to thank daktak for the good fights. Especially the first fight with caps, that was awesome stuff, and our lovely FC rocked like usual and our dread tanked like a baws. It's funny how we went into the fight thinking "we're so gonna lose this, but lets go down guns blazing", but it turned out that Daktak had no idea what they were doing and got F'd in the A.
I'd also like to thank them for padding our killboard. I'll gladly fight you guys anytime!

You still have yet to meet me and my Dreadnaught on the field of battle. As the Self and corp proclaimed Director of Suiciding Capitals I am most apologetic that I was unable to attend the massacre. Maybe things would of went differently if I were present. But I for one believe many more YOLO's and Swagtastic horribleness would of ensued to everyone's delight.

Let it be known I am the new force to be reckoned with for suicidal behavior on the battlefield and be afraid, be very afraid.

# Has12 BL spys

[u]Sheep shagger from way back [/u]

Kalel Nimrott
Caldari Provisions
#63 - 2013-11-27 01:11:07 UTC
I would like to denounce Red Coat Conspiracy publicly because most if their members do not wear a red coat.

Bob Artis, you will be missed.

O7

Freddie Merrcury
Fukushima Daiichi Electric Power Co.
#64 - 2013-11-27 01:50:33 UTC
Kalel Nimrott wrote:
I would like to denounce Red Coat Conspiracy publicly because most if their members do not wear a red coat.

To be fair, I haven't been in highsec to retrieve mine since we joined this alliance.

I been kicked out of better homes than this.

Thor66777
THE AESIR.
ROLLED IN.
#65 - 2013-11-27 02:11:02 UTC  |  Edited by: Thor66777
LOL at these corps contacting you saying they "didn't know it was a eviction" and such. LOL what is this eve-honor? There is no honor in EVE. If your mad at some one you go stomp on their sandcastles. Which is what we did. Sure we lost the battle but the end goal was to remove them from that wormhole. And according to our kill-boards OP success!

If anyone has a problem with that. Come at me Bro!

Edit: And oh whats with these 13. guys? Post on your Disavowed mains or GTFO.
Draconic Slayer
Full Broadside
Deepwater Hooligans
#66 - 2013-11-27 03:42:46 UTC
Jay Joringer wrote:
The Centre of the Universe

tl;dr Daktakpaklak and Red Coat Conspiracy attempt to invade Void-Legion and not for the first time. When things don’t go their way, they bat-phone like crazy, accusing Void-Legion of being farmers that don’t PvP and should be removed from WH space, which is pretty low, but consistent with Daktak’s mentality. They lose 30 billion ISK in the process.

Removing farmers from WH is fair enough, but falsely painting a group as farmers to get people on your side after you derp a bunch of fail-fit dreads is lame. Red Coat Conspiracy you guys made some enemies last night.

Fair play to Void-Legion for turning it around and thanks to Max & Disavowed for having perfect timing.

***edit***

No Holes Barred, Anomalous Existence and Surely You're Joking have all stated since this was published, that their individual MO's were never to take part in an eviction. Thanks to their diplos for getting in touch.

That blog was the most aspergers thing I've ever read.

Kyetra wrote:
Sabina Jansen wrote:

And oh yeah, that one other minor thing. You were evicted.

http://wormhol.es/J221356

Op Success.

Let me reiterate this for you mate. You lost over 18 bil to "farmers" as you call us, with extremely poorly executed battle you should have no problem controlling. We may have been evicted, but what does this say about you?

And one more thing. This was actually the first proper battle you fought us. Before that you just reinforced our towers taking advantage of timezone difference with you being mostly US and us EU.

That we won and you got rocked hard, mate.

You have been graced with the presence of Based God, savor it.
atpc
Lost in Space Inc.
#67 - 2013-11-27 03:43:55 UTC
Dont care. Had fun. In a game.
Cool
Lloyd Roses
Artificial Memories
#68 - 2013-11-27 04:55:14 UTC
This really needs a post by Kill it with fire, this is still way to srs bzns.

Looking forward to a scenic movie of RCC yoloing around 8)
And EVEFILES pls. Not youtube, that rarely works.
Gen Thuraka
State War Academy
Caldari State
#69 - 2013-11-27 05:23:42 UTC
You got kicked out of your WH by the worst Wh corp in eve TOP LeL (for H-Dawg) ... Have fun with those level four missions.

Scrubs getting scrubbed by even scrubbier scrubs.

HerpTakDerpPak
Michael1995
Lazerhawks
L A Z E R H A W K S
#70 - 2013-11-27 05:35:54 UTC
I like turtles.

Selling WH CFC Standings 10b/month for +10 with: Lazerhawks, Hard Knocks, Overwatch This, Many Vacancies, Golden Showers, Friendly Probes, Isogen Memed.

Join up for swag C3 Gila/Osprey ratting fleets daily! We also rent C2s out with CV effect!

atpc
Lost in Space Inc.
#71 - 2013-11-27 06:17:37 UTC
Michael1995 wrote:
I like turtles.

Literally the most sensible post in this thread.
Henry Cummings
Daktaklakpak.
Mince n Tatties
#72 - 2013-11-27 07:25:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Henry Cummings
TLDR:
Disavowed are HOLY CRUSADERS who defend small alliances from other small alliances and their batphone list, which turns out to have not existed.

Also they killed some obstergo guy
Jay Joringer
#73 - 2013-11-27 08:42:26 UTC
Thor66777 wrote:

Edit: And oh whats with these 13. guys? Post on your Disavowed mains or GTFO.

Sorry to disappoint you, pal. Don't have one.
Duramah
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#74 - 2013-11-27 09:16:45 UTC
Good post OP and gj Red coat for stearing up wormholes space this is exactly what is needs Smile
Caius Beriat
O'Coin Enterprises
#75 - 2013-11-27 09:21:29 UTC
Henry Cummings wrote:
TLDR:
Disavowed are HOLY CRUSADERS who defend small alliances from other small alliances and their batphone list, which turns out to have not existed.

Confirmed.

Godfrey of Bouillon is our leader.

GeneralJosh
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#76 - 2013-11-27 10:20:44 UTC  |  Edited by: GeneralJosh
Henry Cummings wrote:
TLDR:

Why me BOB?!?!?!

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=20627104
Cheesy Feet
The Hells Bells Club
#77 - 2013-11-27 11:26:13 UTC
GeneralJosh wrote:
Henry Cummings wrote:
TLDR:

Why me BOB?!?!?!

Simples - Bob hates peeps with Monocles!
ErrorRon
Turbo-Encabulator LLC
#78 - 2013-11-27 16:57:06 UTC
Cheesy Feet wrote:
GeneralJosh wrote:
Henry Cummings wrote:
TLDR:

Why me BOB?!?!?!

Simples - Bob hates peeps with Monocles!

Bob just hasn't caught up to me yet then I guess. vOv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtItWL6GfSM CCP Gargant -  Dev of my heart.

Himnos Altar
An Errant Venture
#79 - 2013-11-27 17:11:39 UTC
Popcorn anyone?

*leans back in reclainer, enjoys the show*

No idea who the **** anyone here is, but gotta say this show is FANTASTIC! Can we renew it for another season?
Chalmecatecuchtlz
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#80 - 2013-11-27 19:21:39 UTC
Himnos Altar wrote:
Popcorn anyone?

*leans back in reclainer, enjoys the show*

No idea who the **** anyone here is, but gotta say this show is FANTASTIC! Can we renew it for another season?

Oh look... actual "farmers". I'm sure noone will care if we evict these adorable scrubs.

Enjoy your popcorn.

Proc 4 CSM16 Proc 4 CSM16 Proc 4 CSM16 Proc 4 CSM16 Proc 4 CSM16

Proc 4 CSM16 Proc 4 CSM16 Proc 4 CSM16 Proc 4 CSM16 Proc 4 CSM16