These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

TiDi in Shala Incursion is not funny

Author
Natasha Veritas
Doomheim
#1 - 2013-11-23 20:12:29 UTC  |  Edited by: Natasha Veritas
Hi Guys,

Today we fly in system Shala in a Derelik region incursions and have most of the time TiDi What?

Crazy to see is the TiDi is switching from full to low and than nothing, again and again, on the other hand you see the TiDi from time to time but you can see your weapons cycling not in normal, but is no TiDi on view!

Whats happend CCP???

Possible large fleets in cap fights have fun with TiDi but i am angry about this Evil

Regards
James Amril-Kesh
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#2 - 2013-11-23 20:14:36 UTC
Get in line.

Enjoying the rain today? ;)

baltec1
Bat Country
Pandemic Horde
#3 - 2013-11-23 20:16:53 UTC
Nodes have more than one system on them.
GreenSeed
#4 - 2013-11-23 21:33:01 UTC  |  Edited by: GreenSeed
ganking pimp ships requires a lot of catalysts. and each one calls in its own CONCORD gang... so yeah.
Batelle
Federal Navy Academy
#5 - 2013-11-23 21:45:15 UTC
TiDi really does hell to your isk/hr ratio i bet.

"**CCP is changing policy, and has asked that we discontinue the bonus credit program after November 7th. So until then, enjoy a super-bonus of 1B Blink Credit for each 60-day GTC you buy!"**

Never forget.

Solstice Project
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#6 - 2013-11-23 22:25:45 UTC
Deal with it.
Recnac
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#7 - 2013-11-23 22:46:20 UTC
Unfortunately as much as i hate tidi but you will have to deal with it as there is no way to improve the system. Tidi really helps the big fights down there.

I wondering is there tidi in wormhole?
JamDunc
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#8 - 2013-11-23 22:55:59 UTC
Recnac wrote:

I have seen it once or twice when we had a big fleet jump into a hole. its there for a few seconds as everyone loads then gone. I have never seen it during a fight though.
Sirinda
Ekchuah's Shrine Comporium
#9 - 2013-11-23 23:07:43 UTC
JamDunc wrote:
Recnac wrote:

I have seen it once or twice when we had a big fleet jump into a hole. its there for a few seconds as everyone loads then gone. I have never seen it during a fight though.

I've seen it happen because our system was sharing a node with some big 0.0 fight happening. You don't get enpugh people into a single wormhole to cause TiDi under normal circumstances.
Toshiro Ozuwara
Perkone
#10 - 2013-11-23 23:43:25 UTC
Tidi is CCP's solution to rising server costs. Deal with it. Your cash funds World of Darkness.

It didn't take long to locate the tracking beacon, deep inside the quarters for sleepin' They thought they could get away Not today, it's not the way that this kid plays

Heinky
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#11 - 2013-11-23 23:59:01 UTC
welcome to 0.0 warefare
Serptimis
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#12 - 2013-11-24 00:21:05 UTC
TiDi and slower warp speed for BS's. Its a stealth nerf to hi sec incursions Smile
Xercodo
Cruor Angelicus
#13 - 2013-11-24 03:26:19 UTC
Natasha Veritas wrote:
Hi Guys,

Today we fly in system Shala in a Derelik region incursions and have most of the time TiDi What?

Crazy to see is the TiDi is switching from full to low and than nothing, again and again, on the other hand you see the TiDi from time to time but you can see your weapons cycling not in normal, but is no TiDi on view!

Whats happend CCP???

Possible large fleets in cap fights have fun with TiDi but i am angry about this Evil

Regards

Would you rather the entire node shut down?

The Drake is a Lie

Jake Warbird
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#14 - 2013-11-24 03:30:40 UTC
Natasha Veritas wrote:

No one has fun with TiDi, but it's far better than the alternative.
Malcolm Shinhwa
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#15 - 2013-11-24 04:21:50 UTC
Xercodo wrote:
Natasha Veritas wrote:
Hi Guys,

Whats happend CCP???

Regards

Would you rather the entire node shut down?

Because that can be arranged.

[i]"The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense. The sword is more important than the shield and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental[/i]."

Asura Vajrarupa
Doomheim
#16 - 2013-11-24 04:33:30 UTC
Natasha Veritas wrote:
Hi Guys,

Whats happend CCP???

Regards

I'll get right on that.

No wait I won't, because I don't work for CCP I just play their game.

Ignorance is the cause of suffering.

masternerdguy
Doomheim
#17 - 2013-11-24 06:38:04 UTC
Incursioners make slightly less isk/hr?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Vfa6HXsccE

Things are only impossible until they are not.

Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#18 - 2013-11-24 06:38:31 UTC
abloobloobloo muh isk/hr

Twitter: @EVEAndski

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar