These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Information Portal

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

EVE Online: Rubicon - Issues

First post First post
Author
Maximus Aerelius
PROPHET OF ENIGMA
#401 - 2013-11-21 15:35:37 UTC
Amely Miles wrote:
repair tool says 7-9 hrs from now before its "repaired" ...hope it doesnt give me a error and say basicly i need to uninstall and re-download again as thats approximatley 1am my time as it is

Wow, that's extremely slow! Are you on a dongle or LAN? Whip those hamsters back and forth Blink
Amely Miles
Second Exile
#402 - 2013-11-21 15:37:58 UTC
France's DSL for the Loss -_-

As I slipped my finger slowly inside her hole, I could immediately feel it getting wetter and wetter.

I took my finger back out and within seconds she was going down on me.

"I really need a new boat," I thought to myself.

Steijn
Quay Industries
#403 - 2013-11-21 16:02:44 UTC
Quote:
The Tractor Unit only takes 10 seconds to deploy, and takes up 100m3 of space when stored in cargo. Like the Depot, it can be deployed anywhere away from Gates, Stations and Starbases, which means that it can be deployed inside missions (where NPC pirates are not interested in shooting it), asteroid belts, or on the field of your big fleet battle at the Infrastructure Hub. Like the Mobile Depot, if you scoop a Tractor Unit that contains items, those items will be placed in a temporary container in space that you can loot at your convenience.

not true, mine just died in AE4 bonus room. Shocked
ISD Tyrozan
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#404 - 2013-11-21 16:37:28 UTC
A post consisting of trolling and profanity has been removed.

Forum rule 5. Trolling is prohibited.
Forum rule 7. Use of profanity is prohibited.

ISD Tyrozan

Captain

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

@ISDTyrozan | @ISD_CCL

Snaggletooth Slackjaw
Banana Moon Industries
#405 - 2013-11-21 17:03:55 UTC
Windows wigged out with "low memory" after about 6 hours of Eve.

Windows Vista 2Gb RAM.

Not running any unuusal extra programs, (just Contribtastic and TS as usual) and never had this before, despite often playing Eve for more then 6 hour sessions so I suspect (just suspect) that there may be a memory leak somewhere.

CEO, Banana Moon Industries. Alliance Diplomat, Rim Worlds Protectorate

Rekkr Nordgard
Steelforge Heavy Industries
#406 - 2013-11-21 17:09:33 UTC
CCP Sledgehammer wrote:
Hey folks,

For all of you experiencing missing icons for ships/BPs/drones and everything else, we are currently researching root causes and will keep you updated.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused by the issue.

*crickets*

Blue Harrier wrote:
To those of you with the black icons problem, I did report this via the client bug report tool on SiSi weeks ago and again the day before release but as usual got ignored, I did try honest.

There is no excuse for this.
Caliban Sharpe
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#407 - 2013-11-21 17:51:27 UTC
Rekkr Nordgard wrote:
CCP Sledgehammer wrote:
Hey folks,

For all of you experiencing missing icons for ships/BPs/drones and everything else, we are currently researching root causes and will keep you updated.

*crickets*

Blue Harrier wrote:
To those of you with the black icons problem, I did report this via the client bug report tool on SiSi weeks ago and again the day before release but as usual got ignored, I did try honest.

I'd agree with that
Asserted Invaluability
The Nexus 7's
#408 - 2013-11-21 18:12:39 UTC
Caliban Sharpe wrote:
Rekkr Nordgard wrote:
CCP Sledgehammer wrote:
Hey folks,

*crickets*

Blue Harrier wrote:

I'd agree with that

Yes it does seem that getting your new toys to work is more important to you than actually having players online to use them atm CCP
Oraac Ensor
#409 - 2013-11-21 18:23:24 UTC  |  Edited by: Oraac Ensor
Maximus Aerelius wrote:
Oraac Ensor wrote:
Quote:
Avatars: •Collector's Edition Mystery Code Male and Female cyborg arms have been added.
When can we expect to receive these?

They are available now. You should've gotten an email notifying you. Click the link and redeem a Right or Left Male or Female arm.

EDIT:

Also not really an issue so please post in the correct forum or submit a petition to ensure that problems are not cluttered with non-issue related questions. Can't Login trumps "Where's my arm" Blink

Of course it's an issue - I should have received one but I haven't.

And no, it won't be in my redeemable items if I haven't received an e-mail.

Please leave advice regarding correct forums to the moderators.

[Edit] "Can't log in" trumps just about everything else but that doesn't mean that nothing else is an issue.
KIller Wabbit
MEME Thoughts
#410 - 2013-11-21 18:34:47 UTC  |  Edited by: KIller Wabbit
Overview Export function will not export if some settings are selected. Been using Sarah's Overview pack. I thought it was related to the number of settings exported, but it's not simple case. Maybe buffer size limited?
Penny Ibramovic
Wormhole Engineers
#411 - 2013-11-21 19:38:23 UTC
Adding any of the new mobile structures (Mobile Tractor Unit, Mobile Siphon Unit, Mobile Depot, Mobile Storage all tested) to my scanning filter reveals every single one of the structures in the system.
gargars
Willco Inc.
#412 - 2013-11-21 19:38:26 UTC
Tennin wrote:
'bout the "black icons" problem: when you clear all cache and open inventory first time, the client loads the pre-rendered icons for a fraction of second and then generates new, improved, black ones. Can any of the devs at least add the option of using pre-rendered icons to the game, as it initially uses them?

PS: before the I cleared the cache, some ship icons showed up. After: everything generated by the client, plus BPs turned black.

This exactly.

Alundil
Rolled Out
#413 - 2013-11-21 19:42:53 UTC
Adarnof wrote:
Getting a 50/50 shot of client freezing and displaying the desktop (with the game cursor) upon warping. Affects warp when logging in while in space as well as manually initiated ones the few times the game doesn't crash upon login. Unable to interact with desktop via mouse but keyboard commands still register. Alt-tabbing back to game has no effect. Have to kill exefile.exe from cmd and restart game.

DX11 GTX580

I had one or of three clients crash with not responding issues last night. Was pretty dangerous and aggravating as I was in fleet command at the time.
i7, 8Gb ram, ATI Firepro m5950, Win7 x64. Could triple box without issue prior to Rubicon.

Also, wormhole sound is VERY flaky now. Prior to patch world volume was at 40% and I could hear everything I needed to just fine. Now with world volume at 70% I can barely here the activations, and when I do I am never sure if our was an actual activation or just the random, but now louder, sound of the wormhole.

I'm right behind you

Flinty McSlighter
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#414 - 2013-11-21 19:47:43 UTC
Guess it is a bug in the requirements for the Obelisk Gallante Freighter

Requirements as listed:

Advanced Spaceship Command I <--- You need level V 3 lines further down, this is just confusing info
- Spaceship Command V <--- This one is already there 3 lines down
Gallante Freighter I
- Advanced Spaceship Command V
- - Spaceship Command V
- Gallente Industrial III
- - Spaceship Command III <--- this is sorta accepted but again, you need level V two other places in the list.

Change it to something like this:

Gallante Freighter I
- Advanced Spaceship Command V
- - Spaceship Command V
- Gallente Industrial III
- - Spaceship Command III (if you really feel this one should be here but again you already need level V so it is just superflous)
Caliban Sharpe
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#415 - 2013-11-21 20:09:37 UTC
gargars wrote:
Tennin wrote:
'bout the "black icons" problem: when you clear all cache and open inventory first time, the client loads the pre-rendered icons for a fraction of second and then generates new, improved, black ones. Can any of the devs at least add the option of using pre-rendered icons to the game, as it initially uses them?

PS: before the I cleared the cache, some ship icons showed up. After: everything generated by the client, plus BPs turned black.

This exactly.

The thing that's annoying me about this is they have the dev on page 1 of this thread saying that clearing your cache and updating your drivers will fix the problem.
Rammix
TheMurk
#416 - 2013-11-21 20:12:39 UTC  |  Edited by: Rammix
The sensor overlay scanning sweep is rotating constantly, while it's turned off.
If it's intended then it's an awful intention. The lag it brings is more than enough even when it sweeps after each gatejump.

OpenSUSE Leap 42.1, wine >1.9

Covert cyno in highsec: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=296129&find=unread

Penny Ibramovic
Wormhole Engineers
#417 - 2013-11-21 20:20:02 UTC
Wormholes are making the destabilisation animation on every jump through them when below half mass, regardless of whether they destabilise the wormhole further.

Also, the pounding sound of a mass-destabilised wormhole no longer can be heard.
Mihnea Tepes
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#418 - 2013-11-21 20:36:11 UTC
Caliban Sharpe wrote:
gargars wrote:
Tennin wrote:

This exactly.

The thing that's annoying me about this is they have the dev on page 1 of this thread saying that clearing your cache and updating your drivers will fix the problem.

not true
KIller Wabbit
MEME Thoughts
#419 - 2013-11-21 20:38:17 UTC
PI emplacements have screwy graphic anom's today
Jero Nimax
The Nimax Family
#420 - 2013-11-21 20:51:01 UTC
I'm getting 'offline mode' when opening EVEOnline launcher. Is the Tranquility server offline? Can't find any information about it...