These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

High Sec POCO stupidity.

First post First post
Author
Victor Dathar
Lowlife.
Snuffed Out
#181 - 2013-11-20 20:46:57 UTC
GetSirrus wrote:

really? its not Dinsdale? learn something new daily.

Dinsdale?

DINNNNSSSSDDAALLLEEE?

^^^ lol that post is so bad you should get back 2 GBS m8 o7

@grr_goons : Wisdom, Insight, GBS Posts

Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#182 - 2013-11-20 20:47:48 UTC
render unto goonswarm what is goonswarm's, render unto hisec what is hisec's (nothing)

Twitter: @EVEAndski

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

Fey Ivory
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#183 - 2013-11-20 20:49:27 UTC
Rita Riddick wrote:
Fey Ivory wrote:
Isent that the point, they want a fight, they want to bully, so if you simply please ignore, no fun for them ;P

Ok, let me educate you a little.

fight:
1. take part in a violent struggle involving the exchange of physical blows or the use of weapons.
2. a violent confrontation or struggle.

Have you ever seen BoB struggle? Perhaps you're familiar with Old School Soviet Doctrine?

They were given an unfair advantage early on and they have never had to suffer or pay the consequences for it.

RvB will see soon enough how foolish it is to try to eat at their table.

You will never be their equals and will feed only on the scraps that they throw down to you.

im not going to debate about eating at certain player corps table, im just saying, if you small you cant fight them head on, but there still ways to fight back, alot of my fellow CAS, friends that skirmish in null against goons, and against mostly everything else, but they pick their fights, and ewen if they get sploded, its just scrap buckets anyway, pick fights you can win.

i personaly dont agree to alot of what goons do, but i can admire what they do and how effecent they are at it, im not a target, simply becouse A im in CAS, B i dont have splodable assets, and ewen if i lost a lot of pixels, who cares its eve **** happens !

Del DelVechio
Red Federation
RvB - RED Federation
#184 - 2013-11-20 20:49:37 UTC
I am not a frequenter of the cesspool that is the EVE-O forums. However, this is amusing. Does that make me a bad person?

Del
Sal Landry
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#185 - 2013-11-20 20:50:14 UTC
GetSirrus wrote:
really? its not Dinsdale? learn something new daily.

Harry Forever is the true threat to goons and will bring about their eventual downfall.
Victor Dathar
Lowlife.
Snuffed Out
#186 - 2013-11-20 20:51:24 UTC
Del DelVechio wrote:
I am not a frequenter of the cesspool that is the EVE-O forums. However, this is amusing. Does that make me a bad person?

Del

No, it makes you one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us

^^^ lol that post is so bad you should get back 2 GBS m8 o7

@grr_goons : Wisdom, Insight, GBS Posts

Louis Robichaud
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#187 - 2013-11-20 20:52:08 UTC
Matthias Duran wrote:
Zimmy Zeta wrote:
This thread is weird.

There is this huge elephant standing in the middle of the room, but everybody is so busy with whining over taxes or falling for the usual, tedious Grrr Goons rhetorics that our pachydermic friend gets completely neglected.

So RvB and GSF have just announced that they are allied- not just for a singular event like "Burn Jita", but for the foreseeable future ShockedShockedShockedShocked

My mind just got blown into a million little pieces....

For people who can actually be rational about such things, this shouldn't be considered an alliance so much as a neutrality agreement. Both sides have come to the conclusion that's there's no reasonable way to prevent the other from destroying their stuff if they really want to, and that such an attempt would cost both sides tons of isk. Instead, by supporting each other's POCO attempts, we can both make isk, and **** off everyone else at the same time - two things both Goons and RvB really, really like.

God damn it Mathias cut it out! How am I supposed to sell red and blue mittens with you talking sense like that!

I blog a bit http://hspew.blogspot.ca

Zimmy Zeta
Perkone
Caldari State
#188 - 2013-11-20 20:53:53 UTC
Del DelVechio wrote:

Del

No.

Just gives you a somewhat higher rating on the bitterness scale.
Blink

I'd like to apologize for the poor quality of the post above and sincerely hope you didn't waste your time reading it. Yes, I do feel bad about it.

Loki Asuran
Hadean Veil Operations
#189 - 2013-11-20 20:58:55 UTC  |  Edited by: Loki Asuran
13 pages of whaling, crying and grrr goons? And you wonder why they chose to do it?
Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#190 - 2013-11-20 20:58:55 UTC
one of these days hisec will finally have had enough and rebel agahahahahahaha

Twitter: @EVEAndski

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

Rhes
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#191 - 2013-11-20 21:04:35 UTC
Loki Asuran wrote:
13 pages of whaling, crying and grrr goons? And you wonder why they chose to do it?

You don't have to be a goon to never stop posting.

EVE is a game about spaceships and there's an enormous amount of work to do on the in-space gameplay before players (or developers) are ready to sacrifice it for a totally new type of gameplay - CCP Rise

Rita Riddick
Doomheim
#192 - 2013-11-20 21:17:36 UTC
Zimmy Zeta wrote:
Blink

Everyone knows your little stake in all this, don't pretend to be impartial.

~The problem with Goonswarm, is that it's full of BoB/Goons/RvB~

PotatoOverdose
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#193 - 2013-11-20 21:19:34 UTC  |  Edited by: PotatoOverdose
Why does this **** thread get 13 pages?

Effectively, with the right skills trained your PI taxes are equal to or lower than pre-rubicon (so a win for everyone).

If it really bothers you that your tax money goes to goons, use an RvB poco. If there was ever a hisec organization that deserved a reward for the content they create, it would be RvB.

If it REALLY bothers you that goons have pocos, wardec them and get ten guys in bombers/battleships/"tier 3" bc/blaster boats (even catalysts would work fine) and kill their pocos. It'll take ten guys in high dps ships, what, an hour or less to reinforce a poco? If you can afford to put up a handful of pocos, you can afford to wardec goonswarm.

HTFU.
Seven Koskanaiken
Shadow Legions.
#194 - 2013-11-20 21:20:15 UTC
They should let players take over empire stations and tax the market.
Khador Vess
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#195 - 2013-11-20 21:22:54 UTC
Rita Riddick wrote:
Zimmy Zeta wrote:
Blink

I would normally add something witty and original at this point like post with your main... but i have the dreadful feeling that this might actually be your main... in which case i feel so terribly sorry for you.

Zheng'Yi Sao
Gallente Federation
#196 - 2013-11-20 21:23:58 UTC
Andski wrote:
one of these days hisec will finally have had enough and rebel agahahahahahaha

Are you kidding?

I had a guy get bent because I suggested he align his Orca and three other barges while we were mining. This was during a war mind you, with wartargets online and nearby. "Who are you to tell me what to do, blah blah blah." Maybe it was too much trouble to swtich between his four accounts and straighten his ships out. He even got pissy when he had to move the Orca. Needless to say, that was the last time I worked with him.

It was embarassing. Ships pointed every which direction, sitting on the warp in point.

Is it too much trouble to look a bit professional? Ugh

It was at that moment I began to understand why the code had been implemented...

Rebel. Yes, that is a good one. LolPLolRoll

That would require some organization; that means working with other people.

"It's funny the things you people think are mandatory for us, as if we don't do what we do because it's a hilarious good time in a space video game." - Johnny Marzetti

Rita Riddick
Doomheim
#197 - 2013-11-20 21:24:30 UTC
Khador Vess wrote:
Rita Riddick wrote:
Zimmy Zeta wrote:
Blink

I would normally add something witty and original at this point like post with your main... but i have the dreadful feeling that this might actually be your main... in which case i feel so terribly sorry for you.

Never underestimate the power of stupidity!

Fey Ivory
Gallente Federation
#198 - 2013-11-20 21:25:13 UTC
And you still dont need to use the poco ;P
Khador Vess
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#199 - 2013-11-20 21:26:40 UTC  |  Edited by: Khador Vess
Rita Riddick wrote:
Khador Vess wrote:
Rita Riddick wrote:
Zimmy Zeta wrote:
Blink

Never underestimate the power of stupidity!

Indeed because 13 pages of tears and complaining is going to change how much of this exactly... put your money where your mouth is, wardec us and create some content rather than whinging on the forums that life isnt fair....
Rita Riddick
Doomheim
#200 - 2013-11-20 21:28:28 UTC

Confession: I have never seen a POCO nor do I utilize PI. You need tears to survive...