These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Golem not cap stable any more after patch

First post
Author
Gaming God
Gaming God Corporation
#1 - 2013-11-19 12:40:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Gaming God
My Golem is not cap stable any more after patch is this an capiciter nerf ?
Nalelmir Ahashion
Industrial Management and Engineering
Mouth Trumpet Cavalry
#2 - 2013-11-19 12:41:16 UTC
GOLEM

Role Bonus: 100% bonus to cruise missile and torpedo damage, 100% bonus to range and velocity of tractor beams, 70% reduction in Micro Jump Drive reactivation delay

Caldari Battleship Skill Bonus:
10% bonus to cruise missile and torpedo velocity
5% bonus to cruise missile and torpedo explosion velocity per level

Marauders Skill Bonus:
7.5% bonus to Shield Boost amount
10% bonus to effectiveness of target painters per level


Slot layout: 8H(+1), 7M, 4L; 0 turrets, 4 launchers
Fittings: 8500 PWG (+2000), 715 CPU
Defense (shields / armor / hull) : 8800(+600) / 6700(-600) / 7700(+400)
Shield resists: 0% EM / 50% EX / 47.5% KIN / 40% THERM
Armor resists: 50% EM / 10% EX / 34.375% KIN / 58.75% THERM
Capacitor (amount / recharge rate / cap/s) : 6325(+700) / 1150s (+226.1s) / 5.5 cap/s (-0.5)
Mobility (max velocity / agility / mass / align time): 100 m/s(-5) / .12 / 94335000(-10865000) / 15.69s
Drones (bandwidth / bay): 25(-50) / 75
Targeting (max targeting range / Scan Resolution / Max Locked targets): 95km(+5km) / 105(+32) / 10
Sensor strength: 14 Gravimetric
Signature radius: 450(-125)

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=273500
Inquisitor Ageri
Doomheim
#3 - 2013-11-19 12:41:26 UTC
Rubicon.
Gaming God
Gaming God Corporation
#4 - 2013-11-19 12:45:01 UTC
Nalelmir Ahashion wrote:
GOLEM

Role Bonus: 100% bonus to cruise missile and torpedo damage, 100% bonus to range and velocity of tractor beams, 70% reduction in Micro Jump Drive reactivation delay

Caldari Battleship Skill Bonus:
10% bonus to cruise missile and torpedo velocity
5% bonus to cruise missile and torpedo explosion velocity per level

Marauders Skill Bonus:
7.5% bonus to Shield Boost amount
10% bonus to effectiveness of target painters per level


Slot layout: 8H(+1), 7M, 4L; 0 turrets, 4 launchers
Fittings: 8500 PWG (+2000), 715 CPU
Defense (shields / armor / hull) : 8800(+600) / 6700(-600) / 7700(+400)
Shield resists: 0% EM / 50% EX / 47.5% KIN / 40% THERM
Armor resists: 50% EM / 10% EX / 34.375% KIN / 58.75% THERM
Capacitor (amount / recharge rate / cap/s) : 6325(+700) / 1150s (+226.1s) / 5.5 cap/s (-0.5)
Mobility (max velocity / agility / mass / align time): 100 m/s(-5) / .12 / 94335000(-10865000) / 15.69s
Drones (bandwidth / bay): 25(-50) / 75
Targeting (max targeting range / Scan Resolution / Max Locked targets): 95km(+5km) / 105(+32) / 10
Sensor strength: 14 Gravimetric
Signature radius: 450(-125)

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=273500


What hase this to do wit the los of capictator ?
J'Poll
Perkone
Caldari State
#5 - 2013-11-19 12:46:22 UTC  |  Edited by: J'Poll
Gaming God wrote:
Nalelmir Ahashion wrote:
GOLEM

Role Bonus: 100% bonus to cruise missile and torpedo damage, 100% bonus to range and velocity of tractor beams, 70% reduction in Micro Jump Drive reactivation delay

Caldari Battleship Skill Bonus:
10% bonus to cruise missile and torpedo velocity
5% bonus to cruise missile and torpedo explosion velocity per level

Marauders Skill Bonus:
7.5% bonus to Shield Boost amount
10% bonus to effectiveness of target painters per level


Slot layout: 8H(+1), 7M, 4L; 0 turrets, 4 launchers
Fittings: 8500 PWG (+2000), 715 CPU
Defense (shields / armor / hull) : 8800(+600) / 6700(-600) / 7700(+400)
Shield resists: 0% EM / 50% EX / 47.5% KIN / 40% THERM
Armor resists: 50% EM / 10% EX / 34.375% KIN / 58.75% THERM
Capacitor (amount / recharge rate / cap/s) : 6325(+700) / 1150s (+226.1s) / 5.5 cap/s (-0.5)
Mobility (max velocity / agility / mass / align time): 100 m/s(-5) / .12 / 94335000(-10865000) / 15.69s
Drones (bandwidth / bay): 25(-50) / 75
Targeting (max targeting range / Scan Resolution / Max Locked targets): 95km(+5km) / 105(+32) / 10
Sensor strength: 14 Gravimetric
Signature radius: 450(-125)

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=273500


What hase this to do wit the los of capictator ?


Read the changes....it clearly states what has changed on cap level.

Here. I even highlighted it for you.

After this thread I even feel sorry for being Dutch.

Personal channel: Crazy Dutch Guy

Help channel: Help chat - Reloaded

Public roams channels: RvB Ganked / Redemption Road / Spectre Fleet / Bombers bar / The Content Club

Black Dranzer
#6 - 2013-11-19 12:46:39 UTC  |  Edited by: Black Dranzer
Gaming God wrote:
Nalelmir Ahashion wrote:

Capacitor (amount / recharge rate / cap/s) : 6325(+700) / 1150s (+226.1s) / 5.5 cap/s (-0.5)


What hase this to do wit the los of capictator ?
Fr3akwave
The Mjolnir Bloc
Templis CALSF
#7 - 2013-11-19 12:47:03 UTC
Inquisitor Ageri wrote:
Rubicon.

..has officially arrived with it's first whine thread
Inquisitor Ageri
Doomheim
#8 - 2013-11-19 12:48:32 UTC
Fr3akwave wrote:
Inquisitor Ageri wrote:
Rubicon.

..has officially arrived with it's first whine thread


Here's to many more! :cheers:
Jaro Essa
Dahkur Forge
#9 - 2013-11-19 12:49:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Jaro Essa
Gaming God wrote:
What hase this to do wit the los of capictator ?


Quote:
Capacitor (amount / recharge rate / cap/s) : 6325(+700) / 1150s (+226.1s) / 5.5 cap/s (-0.5)


The changes are shown in brackets. The total amount of cap was increased by 700 to 6325, but the recharge time was increased by 226.1s to 1150s. The net effect is that it regens on average 5.5 cap/s, down from 6 before the expansion.

:themoreyouknow:
Dust Rocket
Vaikus ja Rahu
#10 - 2013-11-19 12:49:28 UTC
Capacitor (amount / recharge rate / cap/s) : 6325(+700) / 1150s (+226.1s) / 5.5 cap/s (-0.5)

But why do u need it cap stable anyhow just bastion and pop everything in 2 volleys. It took max 3 volleys per bs anyhow now its even more damage
James Amril-Kesh
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#11 - 2013-11-19 12:49:50 UTC
Corp name sounds like a really good idea right now.

Enjoying the rain today? ;)

stoicfaux
#12 - 2013-11-19 12:51:11 UTC
Fr3akwave wrote:
Inquisitor Ageri wrote:
Rubicon.

..has officially arrived with it's first whine thread

Damn. My money was on the surprise buttseh 40 second reloads for RLMLs.

Pon Farr Memorial: once every 7 years, all the carebears in high-sec must PvP or they will be temp-banned.

Samroski
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#13 - 2013-11-19 12:58:11 UTC
Gaming God wrote:
My Golem is not cap stable any more after patch is this an capiciter nerf ?

Stop running your dual shield boosters and start using the Bastion thingy.

Any colour you like.

Lugalbandak
Goonswarm.
#14 - 2013-11-19 13:00:48 UTC
shakes his head , comon read before you post please

The police horse is the only animal in the world that haz his male genitals on his back

ISD Ezwal
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#15 - 2013-11-19 13:08:07 UTC
Please post any issues you encounter in the official issues feedback thread

Thread locked.

The rules:
16. Redundant and re-posted threads will be locked.

As a courtesy to other forum users, please search to see if there is a thread already open on the topic you wish to discuss. If so, please place your comments there instead. Multiple threads on the same subject clutter up the forums needlessly, causing good feedback and ideas to be lost. Please keep discussions regarding a topic to a single thread.

ISD Ezwal Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

ADMR Hikari
Doomheim
#16 - 2013-11-19 13:10:19 UTC
Not sure if troll or just really stupid.

I don't see the problem here, my Golem has 2:23 of cap, that's way more than enough with a pulsed XL booster in Bastion mode which pulses for 2800 or 25% of my shield & resists are well above 85% on Therm/Kin and 80% on EM/Exp with a T2 fit. I guess some people aren't aware you don't have to be cap stable to tank a mission.