These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

xxPlease Pandemic Citizens - directors morale

Author
Tah'ris Khlador
Space Ghosts.
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#21 - 2013-11-12 22:27:54 UTC
Elise D'Fang wrote:
Upon more investigation, i found out that yummy is 16, and not very liked. Kinda didn't surprise me :)

Pretty sure it did surprise you, or you wouldn't have been scammed.

If you want to feel better about yourself, go find the thread where Yummy cries that he dropped 20 bil into Somer Blink and was "suddenly banned."

Member of the Pink Pony Killboard Padding Alliance

Elise D'Fang
Space Hamsters CZ SK
Dracarys.
#22 - 2013-11-12 23:00:33 UTC  |  Edited by: Elise D'Fang
o/

Half of you are right, and the other half is right too. I do tend to trust people too much, ergo i am stupid.

But, as i feel i got the message wrong, let me please reiterate:

I don't care much for the cargo. Don't get me wrong, 1B is 1B, which is day's work, less if you get lucky, no discussion there. And as anyone, i don't like to waste my time.

But:

As EVE politics do mirror(at least to some degree) RL politics, i am surprised that the low level backstabbing do appear even at alliance director level. For example: you are in alliance, as most of us are, how would you look at a person that does steal from your alliance on taxes. Yes, i do say that when you accept a contract that your honour should guide you to finish it(which is sadly a rare thing), but i think that when a person working on alliance director level accepts a contract, there should be more supervisory rules than just his own. For example his/hers alliance. And I do believe it bothers more of you than just me.

And now, let's get a bit reasonable:
As i said, and Batelle correctly emphasized, i am stupid in this matter. No discussion there.
But, i have to reiterate, again:
This behavior i would expect from alt of some noob, or notorious scammer, not from an alliance director who should(my bad opinion here) work for the best PR image of the alliance.

And again, thanks for your opinion.

Best Regards
Elise
Elise D'Fang
Space Hamsters CZ SK
Dracarys.
#23 - 2013-11-12 23:08:04 UTC  |  Edited by: Elise D'Fang
Kinda surprised me that i was not banned.

Calling someone ass would definitely end in banning me from discussion in my country...

Just a by-the-way remark
:)
BR
Elise
Michael Heineken
Spike Solutions
#24 - 2013-11-12 23:57:35 UTC
You live and learn from your mistakes in EVE. Everyone has made at least one and are less likely to do it again.
Sabriz Adoudel
Move along there is nothing here
#25 - 2013-11-13 01:06:18 UTC
This makes me hold Yummy Yummy Yummy in higher regard.

I support the New Order and CODE. alliance. www.minerbumping.com

Daemon Ceed
Ice Fire Warriors
#26 - 2013-11-13 23:16:08 UTC
OP once again proves that you can't fix stupid.

In EVE, always bet on stupid. Always.
Princess Saskia
Hyperfleet Industries
#27 - 2013-11-14 08:58:12 UTC  |  Edited by: Princess Saskia
Hello, I'm afraid what happened to you was TERBL. I must point out that you spelt the Alliance name wrong. It's spelt like this:

xXPlease Pandemic Citizens Reloaded Alliance.Xx

/P

♥ 

BadAssMcKill
Aliastra
#28 - 2013-11-14 10:17:34 UTC
Wow I thought they were a Christian alliance who would never do anything like this
Princess Saskia
Hyperfleet Industries
#29 - 2013-11-14 11:06:54 UTC
BadAssMcKill wrote:
Wow I thought they were a Christian alliance who would never do anything like this

That's only Tackled In Belt.

Alliance leadership does not take responsibility for any of its members unless terms have been agree's with either party beforehand.

♥ 

Jove Death
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#30 - 2013-11-14 12:03:14 UTC
Repeatedly bangs head on keyboard thinking when will these people ever learn Big smile

Grrr PL
Grr Goons
Grr CCP
Grr my postman
Grr next doors cat

Ok that should cover it Shocked

Quoting "you will die" in EvE is fail Chars dont die in EvE. Unless you have a heart attack eek.

Lady Naween
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#31 - 2013-11-17 20:52:17 UTC
Princess Saskia wrote:
Hello, I'm afraid what happened to you was TERBL. I must point out that you spelt the Alliance name wrong. It's spelt like this:

xXPlease Pandemic Citizens Reloaded Alliance.Xx

/P

praise the Yeti!
Xuse Senna
Nocturnal Romance
Cynosural Field Theory.
#32 - 2013-11-17 21:06:50 UTC
Seems Legit.

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/7501/mindgamesceptionfinaldr.jpg

Tauranon
Weeesearch
CAStabouts
#33 - 2013-11-17 22:34:06 UTC
Elise D'Fang wrote:
o/

As EVE politics do mirror(at least to some degree) RL politics, i am surprised that the low level backstabbing do appear even at alliance director level. For example: you are in alliance, as most of us are, how would you look at a person that does steal from your alliance on taxes. Yes, i do say that when you accept a contract that your honour should guide you to finish it(which is sadly a rare thing), but i think that when a person working on alliance director level accepts a contract, there should be more supervisory rules than just his own. For example his/hers alliance. And I do believe it bothers more of you than just me.

If you know who PL is, you should probably be aware we have neg standings on them, and that its probably reciprocal, and at that point the associated entities should also be considered potentially harmful whether or not they have standings set on them.

ie I view this much like them shooting an expensively fitted ratting boat, and not really anything different or special simply because they tackled you with words instead of a sabre.

Yes they are burning a potential future customer, but yes they are also burning someone who currently provides the CFC with ship replacements, ie renting is a somewhat blue and somewhat orange act, its not entirely neutral.
jack1974
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#34 - 2013-11-17 22:46:16 UTC
Sorry to hear about your loss?
Kalel Nimrott
Caldari Provisions
#35 - 2013-11-18 00:30:24 UTC
I do shipping services, and you will never hear from anyone in eve that I screw them with it. Next time contact me.

Bob Artis, you will be missed.

O7

Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations
#36 - 2013-11-18 02:47:07 UTC
There sure is a lot of thinking and writing by the OP. If only all of these brain cells were put to use ahead of time. And I don't mean offense by this, as it is quite common for people in real life as well to check things such as the Better Business Bureau (in the US) after the fact instead of before. I'm just making an observation of an interesting facet of human nature that we see quite often here in C&P/

See Bio for isk doubling rules. If you didn't read bio, chances are you funded those who did.

Anton Menges Saddat
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#37 - 2013-11-18 04:17:03 UTC
shoulda gone with Legit_BT for your trusted shopping needs, bro Twisted
Baali Tekitsu
AQUILA INC
Verge of Collapse
#38 - 2013-11-18 09:47:47 UTC
Damn Im SHOCKED about what my alliance mate did.
Wouldve never expected something like this. Shame on him!

RATE LIKE SUBSCRIBE

Princess Saskia
Hyperfleet Industries
#39 - 2013-11-18 10:40:43 UTC
Baali Tekitsu wrote:
Damn Im SHOCKED about what my alliance mate did.
Wouldve never expected something like this. Shame on him!

It's ok Baali, I now promote you to Alliance Financial Director. Just don't pull a Big Lynx on us: -1Trillion

/P

♥ 

Tara Read
Blackwater USA Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#40 - 2013-11-18 14:17:58 UTC
MAY THE YETI BE PRAISED!!!! Pirate
Previous page123Next page