These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Have you ever got into lowsec??

Author
Rexxorr
Perkone
Caldari State
#21 - 2013-11-16 18:53:38 UTC
First Time I played eve I worked my way up to a caracal and was like kool...

I took my shiny new caracal on a little trip, I plotted a route which, it took the shortest by default ( a little inside joke that ccp probably still laughs about )...

My shiny new caracal I had worked on, was soon a wreck (rancer).

A year passed before I picked up eve again.

When I go to low/null/wh, I 'am very careful.
To Be Me
Doomheim
#22 - 2013-11-16 18:54:54 UTC
Nice sharings keep coming im interested

thumbs up if you like :))))

Faceless Parmala
Air
The Initiative.
#23 - 2013-11-16 19:02:44 UTC
Ls has funny pics in local....and
Umm Casoff has weird trannny related jokes.
Liam Inkuras
Furnace
#24 - 2013-11-16 19:03:11 UTC
Nope never been. Too scary

I wear my goggles at night.

Any spelling/grammatical errors come complimentary with my typing on a phone

Lugia3
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#25 - 2013-11-16 19:06:21 UTC
I live in lowsec. Yarr. Pirate

"CCP Dolan is full of shit." - CCP Bettik

Faceless Parmala
Air
The Initiative.
#26 - 2013-11-16 19:08:28 UTC
Liam Inkuras wrote:
Nope never been. Too scary

I believe you..smell like a bear to me.
Reicheck
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#27 - 2013-11-16 19:15:25 UTC
2nd week of playing. Trying to make a space buck in my Iteron I. Cargo full of milk and frozen food. Accidently bought some in a 0.4 system but I thought, why not.

Got there, finished loading the ship.

Undocked. Yellow boxed. Auto-targeted back. Sploded.

Docked the pod. Raged. Undocked and realized my new velator didn't have enough cargo space to grab anything from my wreck. Other than the fact it was gone. lol

Warped home. Only ever go back in really fast cheap hulls if I need to pick something up.

I hope he liked the Milk.

Turned off auto-target. Tank things better. Learned about stopping on undock to look around.

Lately I've been setting up a bunch of clean clones and atrons with fittings. To quote Ahnold. 'Ol be bach.'

No sig here.

Donbe Scurred
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#28 - 2013-11-16 19:44:27 UTC
I got in there once...

I went in dry, she didn't like it very much.Lol
Eurydia Vespasian
Storm Hunters
#29 - 2013-11-16 19:59:07 UTC
having spent time in all the available "real estate options" i'd say lowsec is like those playground things at a mcdonalds with all the balls in them. you can have fun jumping around like crazy in them but if there are a bunch of other kids in the thing you might bump heads a few times.

WH space, best space imo.
I Love Boobies
All Hail Boobies
#30 - 2013-11-16 19:59:44 UTC
I'm adventurous... I dwell in all of EVE. Hi, Low, and Null. Mostly through exploration and so on, but it's fun to go annoy others at times.
Etuura Zellis
Scarlet Corsairs
#31 - 2013-11-16 20:42:26 UTC
Ya, you know, I've spent some time there. It's weird though, every time I try to visit with the people in local they are always trying to run away, and then somehow there ships seem to disappear in an odd flash to be replaced by a capsule.

Another strange thing I've noticed is there's vast fields of untouched ores just waiting for an opportunistic industrialist to capitalize on that business opportunity. Alas, I cannot capitalize on this as I am incapable of fitting even the most basic of mining implements, but I trust someone will take up the challenge!
God's Apples
Wilderness
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
#32 - 2013-11-16 21:45:47 UTC
Low sec not even once.

"Hydra Reloaded are just jealous / butthurt on me / us because we can get tons of PVP action in empire while they aren't good enough to get that." - NightmareX

Ishtanchuk Fazmarai
#33 - 2013-11-16 21:50:22 UTC
Etuura Zellis wrote:
Ya, you know, I've spent some time there. It's weird though, every time I try to visit with the people in local they are always trying to run away, and then somehow there ships seem to disappear in an odd flash to be replaced by a capsule.

Another strange thing I've noticed is there's vast fields of untouched ores just waiting for an opportunistic industrialist to capitalize on that business opportunity. Alas, I cannot capitalize on this as I am incapable of fitting even the most basic of mining implements, but I trust someone will take up the challenge!

They won't, avoiding the part where a flash happens and they're left with a pod kills their ROI. Nullsec is way safer & more profitable.

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an Alpha / And so it's you

Prince Sanguine
#34 - 2013-11-16 22:04:16 UTC
Low sec is stupid. I think gate guns and station guns shouldn't exist. Null living baby

Everytime you read this you are required to send 100 million isk directly to me.

Skywalker
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#35 - 2013-11-16 22:29:12 UTC
Yes i did, and bad things happend.
Ursula Thrace
Dreamland Augmented Consortium
#36 - 2013-11-16 23:08:10 UTC
just got back from there earlier today. went on a low-sec roam and that didn't really pan out, but on the way back, my fleet got a juicy rokh kill. running around low-sec is pretty fun.
Charles Wu-Wong
Anti-Nub Incorporated
Centipede Caliphate.
#37 - 2013-11-17 01:04:31 UTC
I live in lowsec and NPC null. Both have their good points and bad points.

Lowsec FW offers up plenty of opportunity for dessie/frig Gudfites, while NPC null offers a far more dynamic PvP environment.

NPC null offers far better money making opportunities.
Noddy Comet
Lysdexic Agnostics - Thier is no Dog
#38 - 2013-11-17 01:21:21 UTC
Serptimis wrote:
Once I lived in low-sec
Revelling in crime
Then I got exploded
Buddy, can you spare a dime?

Burma Shave.

[i]"The biggest problem with quotes on the Internet, is that just because it's on the Internet too many believe them to be real" -[/i]Abraham Lincoln's "Berlin Wall" speech at the 1984 Winter Olympics.

Zappity
New Eden Tank Testing Services
#39 - 2013-11-17 01:24:00 UTC
Yes, I live there. It is magnificent.

You can "see what happened" in my sig.

Zappity's Adventures for a taste of lowsec and nullsec.

KuroVolt
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#40 - 2013-11-17 01:29:52 UTC
Verenkh Soleron wrote:
I once tried to go out to Providence. Jumped into low or null, no idea. Tried to burn for the gate, podded and in highsec 3 seconds later.

That will have been a HED experience.

The shortest but unadviced route from Amarr high sec to Providence.

BoBwins Law: As a discussion/war between two large nullsec entities grows longer, the probability of one comparing the other to BoB aproaches near certainty.