These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

TEST and Caldari FW Proudly Announce Tier 4 Benefits to All Ex-Gallente

First post
Author
Flyinghotpocket
Small Focused Memes
Ragequit Cancel Sub
#41 - 2013-11-16 17:38:04 UTC
inb4L

Amarr Militia Representative - A jar of nitro

ISD Suvetar
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#42 - 2013-11-16 17:42:51 UTC
Guys,

We appreciate fun and irony as much as anyone; but ASCII art is a no-no.

Please don't post any more as it's against the forum rules and could result in forum privileges being revoked.

Thank you.

[b]ISD Suvetar Captain/Commando Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs) Interstellar Services Department[/b]

Xiderpunk
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#43 - 2013-11-16 17:49:54 UTC
ZheoTheThird wrote:
Veskrashen wrote:
Faife wrote:
hey, we went ahead and kicked it over to T4.

no real margin on error on that so wouldn't be surprised if we fall to T3 but in a few weeks we should be comfortably in T4

Don't care about being in Tier 2, it's not a goal of ours. Keeping you out of key systems is. Start taking those, and maybe we'll start to get worried.

Congrats on finally getting off your butts and bumping up to Tier 4 where you should have been a long time ago.

TL;DR of your posts:

Not winning fast enough, didn't want these systems anyways.

This is like fountain 2.0 but this time we're on the winning side.

We also didn't bring a huge numerical advantage, TEST is maybe 25% of total calmil. Calling that huge is massive exaggeration

The numbers game is only relevent to actives as you rightly state.. this morning, like every morning Gallente online: 109.. Caldari online: 321. Now lets suppose a proportion of both sides are afk docked up or spies for either side, the numerical advantage is still very much in Calmil favour as well you all know. At the moment, Caldari have extremely high numbers of farmers, which will start to gradually decline as your tier drops back (and it will), those farmers will switch to Gallente side and warzone control will start going in the other direction. Until several months later it will reverse again.

If you feel your on the winning side (despite only making up 25% of that 'victory') then great! Thats all that matters. Personally I feel we are winning when we have won EVERY engagement when we have contested a hub bash fleet. Similarly, we win the majority of engagements where numbers are equivalent.

So we are all winners!! yay.
Johnathan Severasse
Dixon Cox Butte Preservation Society
#44 - 2013-11-16 18:19:18 UTC
Za'afiel wrote:
Aioi Yukko wrote:
Za'afiel wrote:
Hmmm, wanted to remain neutral this time after some gall episode before my long eve break, just got back a month ago or so, but you guys just made me reconsider joining frogs again...

Embrace SkierX as your savior and joint TEST https://wiki.pleaseignore.com/wiki/Joining_Dreddit or calmil.

remember AWOXING guarantees citizenship and a signing bonus

Yes, I might do that with one of my alts, just to spy on you a little... or a lot...

Just be careful someone does not spy on you.
Johnathan Severasse
Dixon Cox Butte Preservation Society
#45 - 2013-11-16 18:21:29 UTC
Veskrashen wrote:
greg01 wrote:
I see the galls are not mentioning Ladistier got flipped. No surprise there. Good job guys!

Allow me to explain. You see, GalMil recognizes that we can't really match your farmer count and numbers, so we're not concerned about trying to control more systems than we can reasonable handle. Controlling a system requires significant presence across all time zones. So, we focus on systems with strategic value and pack them full of folks.

Ladistier was pretty much the culmination of the OMS / Heyd campaign, since it was the only system left out there. From a astrographic standpoint, holding that system doesn't help control the flow of folks through the warzone much.

We focus on what we can reasonably contest, hold the strategic systems we need, and wait. Ya'll will get bored and leave, and the warzone will reset again. Like XG has said, you haven't accomplished anything other farmer hordes haven't.

Too many words,

no one cares.

:frogout:
ZheoTheThird
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#46 - 2013-11-16 18:38:58 UTC
*gets T4*
*wins every fight*
*takes system after system*
*mad isk*
*lots of fun*

YOU HAVENT ACCOMPLISHED ANYTHING HAHA SO BAD

we pulled calmil from 10% to 60% while crushing any galmil defense attempt. please tell me more about how we're losing, I can't hear you over the sound of all these LP in my wallet
Za'afiel
Imperceptible Bedevilment
#47 - 2013-11-16 18:49:27 UTC
Johnathan Severasse wrote:
Za'afiel wrote:
Aioi Yukko wrote:
Za'afiel wrote:
Hmmm, wanted to remain neutral this time after some gall episode before my long eve break, just got back a month ago or so, but you guys just made me reconsider joining frogs again...

Embrace SkierX as your savior and joint TEST https://wiki.pleaseignore.com/wiki/Joining_Dreddit or calmil.

remember AWOXING guarantees citizenship and a signing bonus

Yes, I might do that with one of my alts, just to spy on you a little... or a lot...

Just be careful someone does not spy on you.

He is doing a great job already as single man corps have its perks.

Shoot them all! Be polite.

Veskrashen
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#48 - 2013-11-16 18:51:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Veskrashen
ZheoTheThird wrote:
*gets T4*
*wins every fight*
*mad isk*
*lots of fun*

we pulled calmil from 10% to 60% while crushing any galmil defense attempt. please tell me more about how we're losing, I can't hear you over the sound of all these LP in my wallet

You have yet to push a single core system. Couldn't even take Oicx, ffs.

Still waiting.

Edit: Love how fights like this one count as you winning every fight. Because fun.

We Gallente have a saying: "CCP created the Gallente Militia to train the Fighters..."

Faife
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#49 - 2013-11-16 19:26:34 UTC
Veskrashen wrote:
ZheoTheThird wrote:
*gets T4*
*wins every fight*
*mad isk*
*lots of fun*

Still waiting.

Edit: Love how fights like this one count as you winning every fight. Because fun.

so the goal post is now "we have to take oicx"? what will it be after or will you just cry about blobbing

hint: no one wants to be on your side because of your abrasive personalities and your horrible tier 1 payouts.
Zah Damaja
Reveka.
Bad-Touch
#50 - 2013-11-16 19:41:35 UTC
KEEP PUSHING THOSE GOALPOSTS BACK

[b]Zah Damaja Official TEST Alliance Please Ignore Sun Tzu Quoter[/b] _“A leader leads by example, not by force” -_Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Veskrashen
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#51 - 2013-11-16 20:38:47 UTC
Faife wrote:
so the goal post is now "we have to take oicx"? what will it be after or will you just cry about blobbing

hint: no one wants to be on your side because of your abrasive personalities and your horrible tier 1 payouts.

We thought you wanted to win FW. That means taking the warzone and booting us out, don't it? Otherwise you're just here for easy iskies through running stealth bomber alts.

Taking the warzone means assaulting and taking core occupied systems. You haven't shown that you can do that yet. That's always been the yardstick we've been measuring your progress by.

So no, haven't won. Finally bothered to get to Tier 4, where you should have been a week or so ago.

We Gallente have a saying: "CCP created the Gallente Militia to train the Fighters..."

Florence Mumba
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#52 - 2013-11-16 20:43:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Florence Mumba
Veskrashen wrote:
ZheoTheThird wrote:
*gets T4*
*wins every fight*
*mad isk*
*lots of fun*

Still waiting.

I love how GalMil is telling us what our priority is, lel lel lel lel.

Oicx was never a priority.
X Gallentius
Black Eagle1
#53 - 2013-11-16 20:46:46 UTC
Zah Damaja wrote:
. . . . . ██▄╾ Right
. . . . ▄ . ████▄╾ In To The
. . . . .██▄ ██████▄▁
░░▒▒▓▓▄████████████▄▄▄▁▁▁
░░▒▒▓▓▀████████████▀▀▀▔▔▔
. . . . .██▀ ██████▀▔
. . . . ▀ . ████▀╾ DANGER
. . . . . . ██▀╾ ZOOOONE

“Move swift as the Wind and closely-formed as the Wood. Attack like the Fire and be still as the Mountain.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Apparently this isn't good enough to qualify as "art". Otherwise it would have been removed, right?
Veskrashen
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#54 - 2013-11-16 20:52:04 UTC
Florence Mumba wrote:

Oh, we know what your priority is. Getting loads of LPs and Iskies via stealth bomber alts. But when ya'll come on here to crow about how you're "winning FW", it's our job to point out that LP and Tier ain't the measure of winning. Because until and unless you can push core GalMil corps out of our home systems, you ain't accomplished anything.

Faife
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#55 - 2013-11-16 20:54:08 UTC
Veskrashen wrote:
Florence Mumba wrote:

Oh, we know what your priority is. Getting loads of LPs and Iskies via stealth bomber alts. But when ya'll come on here to crow about how you're "winning FW", it's our job to point out that LP and Tier ain't the measure of winning. Because until and unless you can push core GalMil corps out of our home systems, you ain't accomplished anything.

you and your 50 friends can be in any home system you want, you're not relevant. we run all of Caldari / Gallente and do what we please.
Veskrashen
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#56 - 2013-11-16 21:10:40 UTC
Faife wrote:
you and your 50 friends can be in any home system you want, you're not relevant. we run all of Caldari / Gallente and do what we please.

Except, you know, actually be able to take defended systems.

Feel free to think that your alts making LPs in stealth bombers means anything at all in the scheme of things. Don't make it true.

I'm just looking forward to you guys crashing the CalMil market so I can pick things up on the cheap.

Zah Damaja
Reveka.
Bad-Touch
#57 - 2013-11-16 21:19:10 UTC
Veskrashen wrote:
Faife wrote:

Feel free to think that your alts making LPs in stealth bombers means anything at all in the scheme of things. Don't make it true.

I'm just looking forward to you guys crashing the CalMil market so I can pick things up on the cheap.

I keep seeing Gallente pilots talking about how we're going to crash the CalMil market and our 'long term FW goals' and how we're not taking your home systems.

It's apparent you guys have no clue what we're doing here.

[b]Zah Damaja Official TEST Alliance Please Ignore Sun Tzu Quoter[/b] _“A leader leads by example, not by force” -_Sun Tzu, The Art of War

ALUCARD 1208
Digital Ghosts
#58 - 2013-11-16 21:33:52 UTC
Zah Damaja wrote:
Veskrashen wrote:
Faife wrote:

I keep seeing Gallente pilots talking about how we're going to crash the CalMil market and our 'long term FW goals' and how we're not taking your home systems.

iTS ALSO APPARENT U HAVE NO CLUE WHAT UR DOING HERE EITHER
Zah Damaja
Reveka.
Bad-Touch
#59 - 2013-11-16 21:35:52 UTC
ALUCARD 1208 wrote:
Zah Damaja wrote:
Veskrashen wrote:
Faife wrote:

iTS ALSO APPARENT U HAVE NO CLUE WHAT UR DOING HERE EITHER

you're*

ALUCARD 1208
Digital Ghosts
#60 - 2013-11-16 21:40:31 UTC
ZheoTheThird wrote:

This is like fountain 2.0 but this time we're on the winning side.

keep telling yourselves that taking fw systems is the same to make ur grunts feel relevant again