These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

TEST and Caldari FW Proudly Announce Tier 4 Benefits to All Ex-Gallente

First post
Author
ZheoTheThird
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#21 - 2013-11-16 03:00:11 UTC
I consider ISD ezwal's ~warning~ kind of ironical, seeing as CCP once made a rather famous music video titled HTFU, so they are in fact promoting a if not toxic, then a not-so-serious community - anyways, that's not the point we're discussing here.

You guys should all switch to calmil. Period. More ISK, less tryhard, more winning. And we're paying you on your way out. If that's not a good deal, I don't know what is.
Chi Garu
Perkone
Caldari State
#22 - 2013-11-16 03:45:26 UTC
ZheoTheThird wrote:
I consider ISD ezwal's ~warning~ kind of ironical, seeing as CCP once made a rather famous music video titled HTFU, so they are in fact promoting a if not toxic, then a not-so-serious community

That would be hypocrisy, not irony.
ZheoTheThird
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#23 - 2013-11-16 04:22:29 UTC
Chi Garu wrote:
ZheoTheThird wrote:
I consider ISD ezwal's ~warning~ kind of ironical, seeing as CCP once made a rather famous music video titled HTFU, so they are in fact promoting a if not toxic, then a not-so-serious community

That would be hypocrisy, not irony.

Sorry, I'm not a native speaker. I'd use the word ironical in my language since it's not quite hypocrisy. You get my point.
Faife
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#24 - 2013-11-16 05:11:30 UTC
hey, we went ahead and kicked it over to T4.

no real margin on error on that so wouldn't be surprised if we fall to T3 but in a few weeks we should be comfortably in T4

good luck getting to T2, champs
greg01
T.R.I.A.D
Ushra'Khan
#25 - 2013-11-16 05:12:47 UTC
I see the galls are not mentioning Ladistier got flipped. No surprise there. Good job guys!
Johnathan Severasse
Dixon Cox Butte Preservation Society
#26 - 2013-11-16 05:22:42 UTC
T4 NEEEERDS

#GetREK'D
Tiberian Deci
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#27 - 2013-11-16 05:23:45 UTC
Such yes.
Joe D'Trader
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#28 - 2013-11-16 05:24:45 UTC
I'm posting in a thread. I did defensive plexing once.
Cyril Figgis
AlcoDOTTE
#29 - 2013-11-16 05:25:51 UTC
i didn't help at all
Zah Damaja
Reveka.
Bad-Touch
#30 - 2013-11-16 05:32:40 UTC  |  Edited by: Zah Damaja
. . . . . . ██▄╾ Right
. . . . ▄ . ████▄╾ In To The
. . . . .██▄ ██████▄▁
░░▒▒▓▓▄████████████▄▄▄▁▁▁
░░▒▒▓▓▀████████████▀▀▀▔▔▔
. . . . .██▀ ██████▀▔
. . . . ▀ . ████▀╾ DANGER
. . . . . . ██▀╾ ZOOOONE

“Move swift as the Wind and closely-formed as the Wood. Attack like the Fire and be still as the Mountain.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

[b]Zah Damaja Official TEST Alliance Please Ignore Sun Tzu Quoter[/b] _“A leader leads by example, not by force” -_Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Johnathan Severasse
Dixon Cox Butte Preservation Society
#31 - 2013-11-16 05:46:14 UTC
"In this moment I am euphoric, not because of some phony god's blessing but because I am enlightened by my intelligence" - Me
Silverbackyererse
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#32 - 2013-11-16 07:18:48 UTC
greg01 wrote:
I see the galls are not mentioning Ladistier got flipped. No surprise there. Good job guys!

I got a medal and a high-five from CCCP Old Man Gang. My life is now complete.
Za'afiel
Imperceptible Bedevilment
#33 - 2013-11-16 09:24:20 UTC
Aioi Yukko wrote:
Za'afiel wrote:
Hmmm, wanted to remain neutral this time after some gall episode before my long eve break, just got back a month ago or so, but you guys just made me reconsider joining frogs again...

Embrace SkierX as your savior and joint TEST https://wiki.pleaseignore.com/wiki/Joining_Dreddit or calmil.

remember AWOXING guarantees citizenship and a signing bonus

Yes, I might do that with one of my alts, just to spy on you a little... or a lot...

Shoot them all! Be polite.

Aioi Yukko
Ascendent.
#34 - 2013-11-16 10:49:03 UTC
Za'afiel wrote:
Aioi Yukko wrote:
Za'afiel wrote:
Hmmm, wanted to remain neutral this time after some gall episode before my long eve break, just got back a month ago or so, but you guys just made me reconsider joining frogs again...

Embrace SkierX as your savior and joint TEST https://wiki.pleaseignore.com/wiki/Joining_Dreddit or calmil.

remember AWOXING guarantees citizenship and a signing bonus

Yes, I might do that with one of my alts, just to spy on you a little... or a lot...

meh, we learned to live with spais.

TEST Damage Control Team of Forum Warrior.

Yun Kuai
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#35 - 2013-11-16 11:13:33 UTC
greg01 wrote:

I see the cals are not mentioning Aldranette got flipped. No surprise there. Good job guys!

^See what I did there. There's like 100 systems. Oh noes we lost a system.....OMG we lost FW!!!!

Also, I can that squids used way to many pirates to make sure they flipped the system. Funny how all the outside help that was required wasn't mentioned either.....oh wait....

--------------------------------------------------------::::::::::::--:::-----:::---::::::::::::--------------:::----------:::----:::---:::----------------------:::::::-------:::---:::----::::::-------------------:::-----------:::--:::----:::---------------------::::::::::::----:::::::----:::::::::::::-------

Silverbackyererse
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#36 - 2013-11-16 12:52:23 UTC
Yun Kuai wrote:
greg01 wrote:

I see the cals are not mentioning Aldranette got flipped. No surprise there. Good job guys!

^See what I did there. There's like 100 systems. Oh noes we lost a system.....OMG we lost FW!!!!

Also, I can that squids used way to many pirates to make sure they flipped the system. Funny how all the outside help that was required wasn't mentioned either.....oh wait....

Yaar - it's true - many pirates - I'm sure I saw five active at one stage! Pirate
Veskrashen
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#37 - 2013-11-16 14:22:47 UTC
greg01 wrote:

Allow me to explain. You see, GalMil recognizes that we can't really match your farmer count and numbers, so we're not concerned about trying to control more systems than we can reasonable handle. Controlling a system requires significant presence across all time zones. So, we focus on systems with strategic value and pack them full of folks.

Ladistier was pretty much the culmination of the OMS / Heyd campaign, since it was the only system left out there. From a astrographic standpoint, holding that system doesn't help control the flow of folks through the warzone much.

We focus on what we can reasonably contest, hold the strategic systems we need, and wait. Ya'll will get bored and leave, and the warzone will reset again. Like XG has said, you haven't accomplished anything other farmer hordes haven't.

We Gallente have a saying: "CCP created the Gallente Militia to train the Fighters..."

Veskrashen
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#38 - 2013-11-16 14:24:20 UTC  |  Edited by: Veskrashen
Faife wrote:

no real margin on error on that so wouldn't be surprised if we fall to T3 but in a few weeks we should be comfortably in T4

Don't care about being in Tier 2, it's not a goal of ours. Keeping you out of key systems is. Start taking those, and maybe we'll start to get worried.

Congrats on finally getting off your butts and bumping up to Tier 4 where you should have been a long time ago.

We Gallente have a saying: "CCP created the Gallente Militia to train the Fighters..."

Deacon Abox
Black Eagle5
#39 - 2013-11-16 14:54:02 UTC  |  Edited by: Deacon Abox
For folks that stated they were in this to get your wallets filled (via lp-isk) in order to get back to nullsec, you seem mighty concerned about crowing over this accomplishment. The current tier level was never doubted by anyone honestly appraising the huge numerical advantage you brought. I won't join the bandwagon of those wondering why you did not do it earlier. (oops I just did P). Honestly, congrats.Smile

But anyway start filling those wallets with level 4 missions. Just don't neglect the dino-turtles. I love the turtle heads in local. Big smile

Don't know why you want to get back to nullsec politics, bubbles, and tidi clusterfucks. But I wish you luck when you do get there. The blue donut certainly needs some shaking up. And maybe in addition to the financial resources, you will have learned some new skills that will help you stay there.

CCP, there are off buttons for ship explosions, missile effects, turret effects, etc. "Immersion" does not seem to be harmed by those. So, [u]please[/u] give us a persisting off button for the jump gate and autoscan visuals.

ZheoTheThird
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#40 - 2013-11-16 17:29:58 UTC
Veskrashen wrote:
Faife wrote:

Don't care about being in Tier 2, it's not a goal of ours. Keeping you out of key systems is. Start taking those, and maybe we'll start to get worried.

Congrats on finally getting off your butts and bumping up to Tier 4 where you should have been a long time ago.

TL;DR of your posts:

Not winning fast enough, didn't want these systems anyways.

This is like fountain 2.0 but this time we're on the winning side.

We also didn't bring a huge numerical advantage, TEST is maybe 25% of total calmil. Calling that huge is massive exaggeration