These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Who are the top militia FCs

Author
ZheoTheThird
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#81 - 2013-11-11 17:24:46 UTC
Grrr

Grrr FA Grrr
Chessur
Full Broadside
Deepwater Hooligans
#82 - 2013-11-11 18:14:36 UTC
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
Bonus Chessur content;

This was the time he lost his boosted snaked nano nomen to 2 boosted t1 frigates.
http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=19039407

[ 2013.08.03 15:58:30 ] Chessur > gf
[ 2013.08.03 15:58:36 ] Tzenick > gf
[ 2013.08.03 15:58:44 ] Chessur > tze
[ 2013.08.03 15:58:46 ] Chessur > don't gf me back
[ 2013.08.03 15:58:47 ] Crosi Wesdo > gf
[ 2013.08.03 15:58:48 ] Chessur > that **** is shameful
[ 2013.08.03 15:58:53 ] Chessur > and you know it
[ 2013.08.03 15:59:23 ] Crosi Wesdo > gf
[ 2013.08.03 15:59:27 ] Crosi Wesdo > be graceful
[ 2013.08.03 15:59:28 ] Tzenick > I can still show you some respect mate if you dont want it that is fine too
[ 2013.08.03 15:59:36 ] Chessur > showing me respect
[ 2013.08.03 15:59:39 ] Chessur > is giving me a fight
[ 2013.08.03 15:59:42 ] Chessur > that is not a fight
[ 2013.08.03 15:59:44 ] Chessur > that is orbit
[ 2013.08.03 15:59:50 ] Chessur > and pull drones

He hasnt been very nice to us since :(

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=19004027

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=19016920

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=19044541

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=19049374

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=18715489

I can post killmails too. I find it funny, that you complain about snakes, drugs, and links. Considering that you fly the exact same way. The big difference is- your skills end at 'clicking orbit' and scraming out on TS for your blob of snaked, linked, ECM frigs to join you.
Vyktor Abyss
Abyss Research
#83 - 2013-11-11 18:37:17 UTC
This thread..... Is still going places! Big smile
Crosi Wesdo
War and Order
#84 - 2013-11-11 18:43:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Crosi Wesdo
Vyktor Abyss wrote:

I knew that would get him posting again :)

Chessur wrote:

I can post killmails too. I find it funny, that you complain about snakes, drugs, and links. Considering that you fly the exact same way. The big difference is- your skills end at 'clicking orbit' and scraming out on TS for your blob of snaked, linked, ECM frigs to join you.

I never complain about links or implants or even ECM of any kind. The same cannot be said for you.

And those killmails are awesome. You are very good at this game, clearly...

Also, 2 frigates = blob. Understood lol.
Chessur
Full Broadside
Deepwater Hooligans
#85 - 2013-11-11 18:58:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Chessur
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
Vyktor Abyss wrote:

I knew that would get him posting again :)

Chessur wrote:

I never complain about links or implants or even ECM of any kind. The same cannot be said for you.

And those killmails are awesome. You are very good at this game, clearly...

Also, 2 frigates = blob. Understood lol.

Yes I am being trolled so hard, I can barely type coherently through my burning rage- at the thought of the fact that my internet spaceship died. Crosi troll too stronk, someone save me.

Those kms are awsome? No i don't think they are anything special.

But killing a nomen, when it is damped down to 5KM with 2 maulus orbiting at 37K going 7K/s (after 45 min), isn't anything special either- yet here you are posting, and attempting to troll so hard with it.

What gives?

At the end of the day crosi,

I don't respect you, i don't respect your PvP, because it is designed to cause rage / troll bait whatever. I think its funny that the high point of your PvP is forum trolling. I admit, I don't like you- and I am going to let you know it, just like I do with anyone else. I am so happy that you, along with all of the others ITT feel so happy about trolling me. I honestly don't see where all the humor is coming from, but whatever. I hope you hang on to that Nomen mail, because apparently even 3 months after the fact- its still a really big deal to you.
Crosi Wesdo
War and Order
#86 - 2013-11-11 19:10:47 UTC  |  Edited by: Crosi Wesdo
Chessur wrote:

Yes I am being trolled so hard, I can barely type coherently through my burning rage- at the thought of the fact that my internet spaceship died. Crosi troll too stronk, someone save me.

But killing a nomen, when it is damped down to 5KM with 2 maulus orbiting at 37K going 7K/s (after 45 min), isn't anything special either- yet here you are posting, and attempting to troll so hard with it.

What gives?

I don't respect you, i don't respect your PvP, because it is designed to cause rage / troll bait whatever. I think its funny that the high point of your PvP is forum trolling. I admit, I don't like you- and I am going to let you know it, just like I do with anyone else. I am so happy that you, along with all of the others ITT feel so happy about trolling me. I honestly don't see where all the humor is coming from, but whatever. I hope you hang on to that Nomen mail, because apparently even 3 months after the fact- its still a really big deal to you.

You missed the point. That nomen was a big deal to you, and when you realise that and admit it to yourself you will see where the humour is.

The reason for all the trolling is because you came here passing scathing judgement on people you dont know just because you have some very miss placed sense of superiority over faction war peeps. You cannot joke about internet spaceships in your first paragraph then get super serious in the next without looking terribly mad.
Chessur
Full Broadside
Deepwater Hooligans
#87 - 2013-11-11 19:34:34 UTC  |  Edited by: Chessur
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
Chessur wrote:

What gives?

You missed the point. That nomen was a big deal to you, and when you realise that and admit it to yourself you will see where the humour is.

The reason for all the trolling is because you came here passing scathing judgement on people you dont know just because you have some very miss placed sense of superiority over faction war peeps. You cannot joke about internet spaceships in your first paragraph then get super serious in the next without looking terribly mad.

Yah i am not joking. I take PvP seriously, because to me it is fun / challenging. It is something that I do during my free time, that I enjoy- and I push myself to be better at. It is the same way with SSBM, and SCBW. I play these games to improve. The nomen was not a big deal to me. 100mil ships are never going to be a big deal to me. What is a big deal to me however, is when trashy piloting + 45 min of 'recall drones' to kill a single ship is considered a gf. I think that you are a bad pilot. I think that you hold yourself to some high 'vaulted' troll level of eve play, and i don't respect it. So after using HG snaked, linked, damp frig gangs to kill 1 turret ship, to say gf afterwards is trash in my oppinion. The GF afterwards is complete ****, and you know it.

If you truely were looking for a GF, you would probably use other tactics. At least I would. So like I said, I disagree with you, your playstyle, and your pathetic attempts at rage / troll baiting- and I am not afraid to let you know about it.
Crosi Wesdo
War and Order
#88 - 2013-11-11 19:36:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Crosi Wesdo
Chessur wrote:
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
Chessur wrote:

What gives?

Yah i am not joking. I take PvP seriously, because to me it is fun / challenging. It is something that I do during my free time, that I enjoy- and I push myself to be better at. It is the same way with SSBM, and SCBW. I play these games to improve. The nomen was not a big deal to me. 100mil ships are never going to be a big deal to me. What is a big deal to me however, is when trashy piloting + 45 min of 'recall drones' to kill a single ship is considered a gf. I think that you are a bad pilot. I think that you hold yourself to some high 'vaulted' troll level of eve play, and i don't respect it. So after using HG snaked, linked, damp frig gangs to kill 1 turret ship, to say gf afterwards is trash in my oppinion. The GF afterwards is complete ****, and you know it.

If you truely were looking for a GF, you would probably use other tactics. At least I would. So like I said, I disagree with you, your playstyle, and your pathetic attempts at rage / troll baiting- and I am not afraid to let you know.

If you dont like me recalling my drones and taking 45 minutes to kill you, dont shoot my drones lol.
Dan Carter Murray
#89 - 2013-11-11 19:45:58 UTC
@op:
Cynthia Nezmor

http://mfi.re/?j7ldoco 50GB free space @ MediaFire.com

Baron' Soontir Fel
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#90 - 2013-11-11 19:50:30 UTC
this thread.... almost as good as the test FW threads
X Gallentius
Black Eagle1
#91 - 2013-11-11 19:50:52 UTC
Chessur wrote:
If you truely were looking for a GF, you would probably use other tactics.

I think he was looking for a good fight - for himself! (and he found it)
Chessur
Full Broadside
Deepwater Hooligans
#92 - 2013-11-11 19:51:03 UTC
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
Chessur wrote:
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
Chessur wrote:

What gives?

If you truely were looking for a GF, you would probably use other tactics. At least I would. So like I said, I disagree with you, your playstyle, and your pathetic attempts at rage / troll baiting- and I am not afraid to let you know.

If you dont like me recalling my drones and taking 45 minutes to kill you, dont shoot my drones lol.

Duly noted D:
Chessur
Full Broadside
Deepwater Hooligans
#93 - 2013-11-11 19:55:57 UTC
X Gallentius wrote:
Chessur wrote:

And that is my point exactly. His idea of a GF is some 'moral victory' with the use of snakes, links, ECM, frig blobs to kill 'elite pvpers' to show them that they are infact not elite. Then the second part of the GF is post kill- to try and extract range / troll / drink tears to make a full, well rounded satire of eve PvP.

Its fine that crosi does that. I don't agree with it, so i told him. End of story.
Crosi Wesdo
War and Order
#94 - 2013-11-11 20:04:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Crosi Wesdo
Chessur wrote:
X Gallentius wrote:
Chessur wrote:

And that is my point exactly. His idea of a GF is some 'moral victory' with the use of snakes, links, ECM, frig blobs to kill 'elite pvpers' to show them that they are infact not elite. Then the second part of the GF is post kill- to try and extract range / troll / drink tears to make a full, well rounded satire of eve PvP.

Its fine that crosi does that. I don't agree with it, so i told him. End of story.

Dont forget that your bitter reply to the OP was the reason for all this. I was exploring the reasons behind your clear bitterness and spite towards FW peeps.

i think we got to the bottom of it.
Danny John-Peter
The Congregation
OnlyFleets.
#95 - 2013-11-11 20:29:18 UTC
Chessur wrote:
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
Bonus Chessur content;

This was the time he lost his boosted snaked nano nomen to 2 boosted t1 frigates.

[ 2013.08.03 15:59:28 ] Tzenick > I can still show you some respect mate if you dont want it that is fine too

I can kill frigates in linked FOTM nano cruisers m8s, look how pro I am.
Chessur
Full Broadside
Deepwater Hooligans
#96 - 2013-11-11 20:34:26 UTC
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
Chessur wrote:
X Gallentius wrote:
Chessur wrote:

Dont forget that your bitter reply to the OP was the reason for all this. I was exploring the reasons behind your clear bitterness and spite towards FW peeps.

i think we got to the bottom of it.

Mhy first two posts in this thread were not bitter, they were the truth. I have flown with many an fw fleet and fought just as many. I am not impressed, and still think that rvb and bni have much more to offer pilots in regards to fc competency.

Sadly crosi you actually have nothing to do with any of my thoughts of fw fcs.
Chessur
Full Broadside
Deepwater Hooligans
#97 - 2013-11-11 20:41:44 UTC
Danny John-Peter wrote:
Chessur wrote:
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
Bonus Chessur content;

I can kill frigates in linked FOTM nano cruisers m8s, look how pro I am.

I can kill *linked,HG snaked ecm frigs* in linked FOTM nanocruisers. Please give credit where credit is due please ;)
Shadow Adanza
Gold Crest Salvage
#98 - 2013-11-11 20:48:16 UTC
Julius Foederatus wrote:
Shadow Adanza wrote:
Psychotic Sidekick wrote:

julius foederatus, best at fc'ing while simultaneously linking red-head **** in fleet

Fixed that for you. Cool

Whenever I have company over, I make sure not to click on any links he posts in fleet. Just to avoid the awkward
"Hey man, what ya doin?"
"Oh you know, just playing internet spaceships." -click, quickly tries to click close as the page loads- "Dammit Jules."
"OHHHH! Is that what it's called these days? I'll just leave you be with that, broski."

My links are all very tasteful.

Such as the soap one? Cool

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Dan Carter Murray
#99 - 2013-11-11 21:02:59 UTC
Dan Carter Murray wrote:
@op:
Cynthia Nezmor

confirmed

http://mfi.re/?j7ldoco 50GB free space @ MediaFire.com

Nynthia Cezmor
Doomheim