These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Live Events Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Did CCP actually do that?

Author
Sgt Ocker
What Corp is it
#81 - 2013-11-10 15:00:47 UTC
epicurus ataraxia wrote:
Maximus Aerelius wrote:
epicurus ataraxia wrote:
Ishtanchuk Fazmarai wrote:
"So CCP took your assets, your time and your trust and then wasted them horribly?"
"Yes, ma'am" *sobs*
"Welcome to the club, new pilot" *pats back*



Hopefully they will come to their senses on Monday.


And the headlines start on Eve News24: Greedy Goblin: The largest awox in the history of EVE Online.

Please CCP
This is no longer nullbears vs carebears,or discussing incompetence and implementation, the very ethics and structure of the company are now being ridiculed in major internet widely read sources.

This has gone beyond a disaster and has turned into an extinction level event.

This really needs an emergency response.

People on the Forums are begging for answers before we decide how we can justify being able to continue playing this game.
There are clearly many more on the internet who are deciding now without the benefit of your response.
This is of a massively greater magnitude than anything that has EVER happened before. IGNORING IT is just making things worse.

Please at least a short statement calling for calm.And assure people it is being treated seriously.
You don't really expect a response from CCP at the weekend do you?? They are using the weekend to try and find a way to put a positive spin on this debacle.

My opinions are mine.

  If you don't like them or disagree with me that's OK.- - - - - - Just don't bother Hating - I don't care

It really is getting harder and harder to justify $23 a month for each sub.

Ishtanchuk Fazmarai
#82 - 2013-11-10 15:03:19 UTC
Maximus Aerelius wrote:
epicurus ataraxia wrote:
Ishtanchuk Fazmarai wrote:
"So CCP took your assets, your time and your trust and then wasted them horribly?"
"Yes, ma'am" *sobs*
"Welcome to the club, new pilot" *pats back*


Want to buy another plex?

YOU HAVE TO BE F*^%#^ JOKING?!Big smile

Hopefully they will come to their senses on Monday.


And the headlines start on Eve News24: Greedy Goblin: The largest awox in the history of EVE Online.


Well, it's EN24.... take it with a bucketload of salt.

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an Alpha / And so it's you

epicurus ataraxia
Illusion of Solitude.
Illusion of Solitude
#83 - 2013-11-10 15:14:09 UTC
Sgt Ocker wrote:
epicurus ataraxia wrote:
Maximus Aerelius wrote:
epicurus ataraxia wrote:
Ishtanchuk Fazmarai wrote:
"So CCP took your assets, your time and your trust and then wasted them horribly?"
"Yes, ma'am" *sobs*
"Welcome to the club, new pilot" *pats back*



Hopefully they will come to their senses on Monday.


And the headlines start on Eve News24: Greedy Goblin: The largest awox in the history of EVE Online.

Please CCP
This is no longer nullbears vs carebears,or discussing incompetence and implementation, the very ethics and structure of the company are now being ridiculed in major internet widely read sources.

This has gone beyond a disaster and has turned into an extinction level event.

This really needs an emergency response.

People on the Forums are begging for answers before we decide how we can justify being able to continue playing this game.
There are clearly many more on the internet who are deciding now without the benefit of your response.
This is of a massively greater magnitude than anything that has EVER happened before. IGNORING IT is just making things worse.

Please at least a short statement calling for calm.And assure people it is being treated seriously.
You don't really expect a response from CCP at the weekend do you?? They are using the weekend to try and find a way to put a positive spin on this debacle.

Sorry no ambulance or fire service in Iceland, It is the weekendWhat?
May not be much of a business left to come back into on Monday at this rate.
this should now be worrying everyone whatever their affiliations.

There is one EvE. Many people. Many lifestyles. WE are EvE

Tilly Delnero
Licorne Ventures Ltd.
#84 - 2013-11-10 15:16:48 UTC
Ishtanchuk Fazmarai wrote:
Well, it's EN24.... take it with a bucketload of salt.

Yeah, EN24 has long been discredited as a source of reliable and unbiased information. I'm surprised Rupert Murdoch isn't the owner.
Owen Levanth
Sagittarius Unlimited Exploration
#85 - 2013-11-29 10:15:42 UTC
Tilly Delnero wrote:
Ishtanchuk Fazmarai wrote:
Well, it's EN24.... take it with a bucketload of salt.

Yeah, EN24 has long been discredited as a source of reliable and unbiased information. I'm surprised Rupert Murdoch isn't the owner.


I'm surprised EN24 hasn't collapsed yet under the pressure of their lies and stupidity to form a black hole made up of nonsense.
Sgt Ocker
What Corp is it
#86 - 2013-11-29 10:24:46 UTC
Tilly Delnero wrote:
Ishtanchuk Fazmarai wrote:
Well, it's EN24.... take it with a bucketload of salt.

Yeah, EN24 has long been discredited as a source of reliable and unbiased information. I'm surprised Rupert Murdoch isn't the owner.

I heard Rupert had made a bid for takeover but there were some hold outs stopping things moving forward.
Hmm sounds a little like CCP saying they were unaware a major nulsec alliance was staging in the lowsec system they jumped all those hapless empire bears into.


*+* We won't sell out to Murdock*+*
We need it so they only get the information we want them to have.

My opinions are mine.

  If you don't like them or disagree with me that's OK.- - - - - - Just don't bother Hating - I don't care

It really is getting harder and harder to justify $23 a month for each sub.