These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Musterbrand...

Author
Tiffany Kautsuo
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#1 - 2013-11-06 10:17:15 UTC
So... 10 working days after purchasing the CE there's been no package show up, no attempt from them to respond to any questions I have raised via ticket, email or Facebook.
Why on earth are you letting them sell your stuff CCP?
Like I'm pretty patient but jeez, this is getting dumb. At least a response from them would be nice "hey we've had a hold up and it'll be a day or so late" would be so much nice than me going through every day pinging them to try and get a human response.

Frankly I have no idea what to do with them that I almost feel spending money at somers GTC thing would have been a better use of time and money than all the chasing I have to do with these monkeys... Straight

Certainly one company I would not shop with again ( pity they had some nice stuff too)
Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations
#2 - 2013-11-06 10:26:09 UTC
Tiffany Kautsuo wrote:
So... 10 working days after purchasing the CE there's been no package show up, no attempt from them to respond to any questions I have raised via ticket, email or Facebook.
Like I'm pretty patient but jeez, this is getting dumb. At least a response from them would be nice "hey we've had a hold up and it'll be a day or so late" would be so much nice than me going through every day pinging them to try and get a human response.

Frankly I have no idea what to do with them that I almost feel spending money at somers GTC thing would have been a better use of time and money than all the chasing I have to do with these monkeys... Straight

Certainly one company I would not shop with again ( pity they had some nice stuff too)

You sound mad.

See Bio for isk doubling rules. If you didn't read bio, chances are you funded those who did.

Tiffany Kautsuo
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#3 - 2013-11-06 10:30:12 UTC  |  Edited by: Tiffany Kautsuo
Well depends on your definition of mad i suppose.
Irritated most certainly, and if it were to be compounded a bad day it could very well be seen that way.

But it's only an average to high level of irritation at the moment.

And regardless of my feelings on the matter still rather poor form on their part.
Although I appreciate the conversational tangent.
Karen Avioras
The Raging Raccoons
#4 - 2013-11-06 10:32:00 UTC
Have you looked at the tracking number? Should be somekind of information there.
Tiffany Kautsuo
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#5 - 2013-11-06 10:36:19 UTC
In my infinite wisdom i chose not to create an account at their site instead buying as a one off purchase so i was never provided a tracking number by them, CCP's email tracking number that sent out does in fact inform me that in musterbrand i still have an "active" order although offers no information other than the fact which it has not been delivered (which i find quite obvious from where i sit but hey)

So "Order is in process" is all i get
Debora Tsung
Perkone
Caldari State
#6 - 2013-11-06 10:49:30 UTC  |  Edited by: Debora Tsung
Tiffany Kautsuo wrote:

Weird, I got mine 2 days after I placed the order.

Where are You from?

EDIT: Also, is your package being sent with DHL? If so, those guys tracking services are not the most reliable... In fact, in germany for. e.g. DHL is known to be notoriously unreliable as it's one of the companies that spawned out of the german federal post office after that got split up and privatized. So, You might want to check at your local post office if there are any packages for you and the DHL guys just "forgot" to put the usual note in your mail box.

Stupidity should be a bannable offense.

Fighting back is more fun than not.

Sticky: AFK Cloaking Thread It's not pretty, but it's there.

Prince Kobol
#7 - 2013-11-06 10:51:54 UTC  |  Edited by: Prince Kobol
Tiffany Kautsuo wrote:

That is weird as I have nothing but good things to say about them.

Ordered from there before and had to send the item back as I ordered the wrong size.

They were very helpful and polite and always replied to my mails very quickly. Also got the impression from them that they value their customer quite highly.
Tiffany Kautsuo
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#8 - 2013-11-06 11:02:14 UTC
I live in new Zealand, I was expecting that it would take a week or so, but it's. Bit past that,
I have a 3 day old email with em that has no reply and another from tonight.
Debora Tsung
Perkone
Caldari State
#9 - 2013-11-06 11:05:24 UTC
Tiffany Kautsuo wrote:
I live in new Zealand, I was expecting that it would take a week or so, but it's. Bit past that,
I have a 3 day old email with em that has no reply and another from tonight.

Lets just hope they didn't send it via container ship. o_O

Prince Kobol
#10 - 2013-11-06 11:27:10 UTC
I have to echo what has been said about DHL.. there have to be worst delivery company ever.
Scyleia Anjali
#11 - 2013-11-06 11:44:36 UTC
Musterbrand answered me very fast when I asked them about the CE, and they dispatched it almost as soon as I ordered.

DHL delivered my CE in perfect condition to my local postal office, so i guess some of you have been unlucky.
Debora Tsung
Perkone
Caldari State
#12 - 2013-11-06 11:46:53 UTC
Prince Kobol wrote:
I have to echo what has been said about DHL.. there have to be worst delivery company ever.

Heh, I bet you didn't do business with Trans-O-Flex, yet. Lol

Debora Tsung
Perkone
Caldari State
#13 - 2013-11-06 11:53:18 UTC  |  Edited by: Debora Tsung
Scyleia Anjali wrote:
Musterbrand answered me very fast when I asked them about the CE, and they dispatched it almost as soon as I ordered.

DHL delivered my CE in perfect condition to my local postal office, so i guess some of you have been unlucky.

Don't ge me wrong, DHL does actually know how to do their job, it's only their tracking system that bugs me. Sometimes it shows packages as "already delivered" before they even left the warehouse and more often than not Your package won't even be in the system just because somebody forgott to scan it, stuff like that.

Also, they used to hire subcontractors for the last mile and depending on the hiring policies of the local office (please note, that's always depending on your local DHL office), those can be downright lazy assholes I wouldn't even hire to clean the toilets at McDonalds.

For example, we had this one guy here, that just looked at the packes and if one looked heavier than he was willing to deliver he just put that notice in our mailbox that nobody was there when he tried to do the delivery.

Krimishkev
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#14 - 2013-11-06 12:34:08 UTC
I worked as a courier for DHL for several years. They bought out Airborne Express while I was working there and totally screwed everyone. Worst company ever, and laid off with only a tiny severance in 2007. I do not support and/or endorse this product and/or service.

Was mad then, yes.
Scyleia Anjali
#15 - 2013-11-06 12:56:06 UTC
Debora Tsung wrote:
Scyleia Anjali wrote:

Don't ge me wrong, DHL does actually know how to do their job, it's only their tracking system that bugs me. Sometimes it shows packages as "already delivered" before they even left the warehouse and more often than not Your package won't even be in the system just because somebody forgott to scan it, stuff like that.

Also, they used to hire subcontractors for the last mile and depending on the hiring policies of the local office (please note, that's always depending on your local DHL office), those can be downright lazy assholes I wouldn't even hire to clean the toilets at McDonalds.

For example, we had this one guy here, that just looked at the packes and if one looked heavier than he was willing to deliver he just put that notice in our mailbox that nobody was there when he tried to do the delivery.

Well that sucks, my tracking stopped updating when the package entered my country. But at least i didn't recieve a damaged package, like the last time I used UPS.
Tiffany Kautsuo
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#16 - 2013-11-06 17:49:32 UTC
Well my tracking says that it was only processed and entered into their system on 6/11
so they just didn't send it to me, good job musterbrand.
Damn fine work
Jarod Garamonde
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#17 - 2013-11-06 18:18:40 UTC
Musterbrand needs to put out more clothes and stuff for the EVE store.

More courier bags and laptop/tablet cases.

That moment when you realize the crazy lady with all the cats was right...

[#savethelance]
J3ssica Alba
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#18 - 2013-11-06 18:21:38 UTC
I live in southern Europe and it took 5 days to get here with DHL. Hope you get it by Christmas in NZ Big smile
This is my signature. There are many others like it, but this one is mine.  Without me, my signature is useless. Without my signature, I am useless
Richard Ramlrez
Doomheim
#19 - 2013-11-06 18:23:40 UTC
Tiffany Kautsuo wrote:

Welcome to EVE, you got scammed.

Or the guy who was bringing the package was podded on the way to your home and now its in the hands of a pirate.

Buy safe.