These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Goons revolutionize WH PvP?

First post
Author
Malception
Dutch Rudder Trading Company
#21 - 2013-11-04 15:09:26 UTC
Idiots. Who told Goons that the wormhole forums are the best place for hungry trolls?
Auduin Samson
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#22 - 2013-11-04 15:27:19 UTC
Credit where credit is due. It was an important change that was implemented to much rejoicing. Not supporting a good idea because it came from a source you don't like just keeps good things from happening for everyone.

Goons, I don't say this often, but you did good this time.
Fluffi Flaffi
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#23 - 2013-11-04 15:43:51 UTC
C'mon. They did nothing here, just writing down something, which was already on the todo list and they weren't the first ones asking for this. Roll and now are trolling over this in the wh-forum-section.

But have to say their marketing is good because now some here think they have done something in this direction! :)
Rob Benson
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#24 - 2013-11-04 16:13:47 UTC
Thomas Hurt wrote:
Bernie Nator wrote:
Thomas Hurt wrote:
Wormholes are notorious for having little done with them for years. Then in the span of one well-thought out thread, the Goons air a suggestion and have it considered and implemented by the devs. It is extremely sad to me, as a wormholer, that Nullbear knuckleheads & trolls have done so much more for wormholes in this coming patch than us Elite PvP Holelivers. Oops

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=284723

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=292294

Aren't you the same guy who batphoned goons awhile ago go to do some elite which PvP?

HELL no. They invaded my wormhole and stole my kill, and told me my ugly-ass Proteus "wasn't even worth shooting" . They then scrammed me and bumped me with their ships for 30 minutes while I yelled "stop it!" in local. Cry

0_0

Skyriders, ride on!

Rek Seven
The Persuaders
#25 - 2013-11-04 16:27:17 UTC
Auduin Samson wrote:
Credit where credit is due. It was an important change that was implemented to much rejoicing. Not supporting a good idea because it came from a source you don't like just keeps good things from happening for everyone.

Goons, I don't say this often, but you did good this time.

That's the thing though... What makes this a Goon idea? That one month old thread?

Wormholers and the CSM have been asking for SMA and hangers to drop stuff again ever since CCP broke the system.
Rengas
AQUILA INC
Verge of Collapse
#26 - 2013-11-04 16:28:51 UTC
Thanks Goons! <3333
Gnaw LF
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#27 - 2013-11-04 16:52:57 UTC
The Slayer wrote:
How dare the ebil goonies add content to a part of the game that you state has had "little done with them for years". If you would like we can stop making suggestions and your little quiet part of space can go back to being stagnant and boring?

edit : alternatively try suggesting something clever and not difficult to do like we did and you might get it implemented.

Yes, suggestion by one of your members, to bring back the ship drop from SMA was a monumental breakthrough. I mean the very genius exhibited by this titan of thought is awe inspiring. Which one of us poor, stagnant and perhaps mentally handicapped wormhole dwellers would have ever though that return of once working feature required such a massive mental investment that is only available on the something awful forums. Now that I am freed from this web of stagnation I can totally see how its the w-space dweller's fault for thinking that SMAs should drop ships and that we should be able to refit subsystems at those SMAs, it is our fault for thinking these two features were no brainers and should have been worked out ages ago.
Incindir Mauser
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#28 - 2013-11-04 20:49:29 UTC

I, for one, welcome our new Goony W-space overlords.

We can look forward to carriers with caracal support.

Joran Jackson
The Red Circle Inc.
Ministry of Inappropriate Footwork
#29 - 2013-11-05 00:32:29 UTC
Send me an evemail plz trying to join a good ns alliance that likes whs

Can fly perfect Nid. Hopefully you guys can help with the move.
James Arget
Future Corps
Sleeper Social Club
#30 - 2013-11-05 02:19:27 UTC
Yeah, no.

http://themittani.com/features/how-its-made-csm-and-sma-fix

CSM 8 Representative

http://csm8.org

Chiimera
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#31 - 2013-11-05 03:10:08 UTC

Maybe if you post more and submit and EN24 article people will believe you.

You shouldn't be looking for a pat on the head you should be thanking the community for putting pressure on CCP to make this change happen. As others did, I made a thread, but not only did I make a thread I spent weeks promoting the issue on twitter, in game, over jabber and even on the EVE Down Under show.

So how about you pull your head out of your ass and remember that you are only relevant because of the community you represent.
Powers Sa
#32 - 2013-11-05 03:18:28 UTC
Chiimera wrote:

You shouldn't be looking for a pat on the head you should be thanking the community for putting pressure on CCP to make this change happen. As others did, I made a thread, but not only did I make a thread I spent weeks promoting the issue on twitter, in game, over jabber and even on the EVE Down Under show.

So how about you pull your head out of your ass and remember that you are only relevant because of the community you represent.

Thanks Chiimera for your effort and selflessness. Our wormhole community is so much better for it.

Do you like winning t2 frigs and dictors for Dirt Cheap?https://eveninggames.net/register/ref/dQddmNgyLhFBqNJk

Remeber: Gambling addiction is no laughing matter unless you've lost a vast space fortune on the internet.

Chiimera
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#33 - 2013-11-05 03:20:55 UTC
Powers Sa wrote:
Chiimera wrote:

Thanks Chiimera for your effort and selflessness. Our wormhole community is so much better for it.

All of us wormholers have to stick together and work for the things we want. I am just doing what I can for our amazing wormhole community.
Winthorp
#34 - 2013-11-05 03:42:12 UTC
Chiimera wrote:

Run away and stop being jealous our CSM reps actually are doing some work and your's can't get **** done.
Maggeridon Thoraz
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#35 - 2013-11-05 03:53:21 UTC
finally boring pos bashing at least gives back some reward.
Chiimera
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#36 - 2013-11-05 05:23:47 UTC
Winthorp wrote:
Chiimera wrote:

Run away and stop being jealous our CSM reps actually are doing some work and your's can't get **** done.

What do you mean by "your's? I don't mean the grammatical issues with the statement, I though all of us wormhole folk stuck together and worked on fixing wormhole space for everyone?
Powers Sa
#37 - 2013-11-05 05:39:09 UTC
Winthorp wrote:
Chiimera wrote:

Goonswarm federation has a very robust wormhole community and Mynnna does a very good job of representing that constituency.

Do you like winning t2 frigs and dictors for Dirt Cheap?https://eveninggames.net/register/ref/dQddmNgyLhFBqNJk

Remeber: Gambling addiction is no laughing matter unless you've lost a vast space fortune on the internet.

Winthorp
#38 - 2013-11-05 05:43:55 UTC
Chiimera wrote:
Winthorp wrote:
Chiimera wrote:

What do you mean by "your's? I don't mean the grammatical issues with the statement, I though all of us wormhole folk stuck together and worked on fixing wormhole space for everyone?

One day i will spell betterer..
fido goran
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#39 - 2013-11-05 08:20:05 UTC
To be honest I'm surprised goons can find their way through a wormhole chain without a bridge network, wasn't aware the swarm mentality had evolved that far yet
Chiimera
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#40 - 2013-11-05 08:57:05 UTC
fido goran wrote:
To be honest I'm surprised goons can find their way through a wormhole chain without a bridge network, wasn't aware the swarm mentality had evolved that far yet

I won't lie and say its easy but using our experience from owning half of nullsec and running a vast logistics network we have been able to piece together (thanks to eve university) a pretty good idea of how wormholes work and are really excited to be an active contributor to the wormhole space community.