These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Test Server Feedback

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[Rubicon] T3 Subsystem re-fitting in space

First post First post First post
Author
Kalel Nimrott
Caldari Provisions
#61 - 2013-11-04 15:06:23 UTC
Are you making rigs attached to certain subsystem?
I.E. : Shield rigs go to defense sub. You still would only be able to put 3 of them, but if you remove the sub, the rigs go with it. Making those particular rigs part of that subsystem, and whenever you put that particular sub, it comes with.... RIGS!

Just an idea.

Bob Artis, you will be missed.

O7

Pertuabo Enkidgan
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#62 - 2013-11-04 15:09:26 UTC
CCP Paradox wrote:
Yes, that is the subject title. If you like what you read, then please continue reading.

I'm happy to announce that with Rubicon, you will be able to refit your subsystems on your Tech 3 cruiser in space.
This change will apply to any fitting service in space, supplied by SMA, a capital ship with a fitting service (like the Orca) or even the new deployable the Mobile Depot.
! P

holy ****!
ISD LackOfFaith
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#63 - 2013-11-04 15:12:51 UTC
CCP Paradox wrote:
even the new deployable the Mobile Depot.

Shocked

Be right back, I'm going to hide in dock forever.

Just kidding, this is a great change and great news!

ISD LackOfFaith

Captain

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

I do not respond to Eve Mail or anything other than the forums.

Mizhir
Devara Biotech
#64 - 2013-11-04 15:15:13 UTC
Awesome change.

I ♥ u

And thanks to the CSM.

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Auduin Samson
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#65 - 2013-11-04 15:22:15 UTC
Malleus Sicarius wrote:
OH YESSS, thats exactly what eve neeeds ... no we dont need you guys to figure a way to fix the unplayable game in 10% tidi ... and the module cicling bugs .. nooo we need to change the subsistems in space .. not sure if its gonna work on 10% tidi .. the only problem that eve have at this point ... and thats the main issue that ccp need to fix at this game .... GG CCP ...i rly want to hear how u fix the lag and tidi issue ..

TiDi IS the fix, and a damn fine fix it is. I'd take having time to anticipate attacks and plan out a strategy over the server dropping frames and crashing any day of the week. Not to mention that Eve is already running on ungodly amounts of processing power.

If you don't like it, leave and clear up some processing cycles for the rest of us.
Alvatore DiMarco
Capricious Endeavours Ltd
#66 - 2013-11-04 15:29:19 UTC
Malleus Sicarius wrote:
OH YESSS, thats exactly what eve neeeds ... no we dont need you guys to figure a way to fix the unplayable game in 10% tidi ... and the module cicling bugs .. nooo we need to change the subsistems in space .. not sure if its gonna work on 10% tidi .. the only problem that eve have at this point ... and thats the main issue that ccp need to fix at this game .... GG CCP ...i rly want to hear how u fix the lag and tidi issue ..

Actually, a "dislike" button and a "place bounty" button in the forums are exactly what EVE needs.
Rek Seven
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#67 - 2013-11-04 15:41:01 UTC
Finally.

Will we be able to refit by loading a saved fitting in space now also?
Desmond Strickler
#68 - 2013-11-04 15:41:35 UTC
Malleus Sicarius wrote:

Im going to go ahead and give you the benifit of doubt that you never lived in wormhole space for more then a week. So hop off your null sec high horse and pay attention in english class, becaus this is something us wormholers have been wanting for a long time.

[b]Part-Time Moon Bear and Full-Time Black Guy

"My other dread is a Swaglafar"[/b]

zar dada
Future Corps
Sleeper Social Club
#69 - 2013-11-04 15:41:45 UTC
CCP Masterplan wrote:
With this and the SMA loot drop change, Rubicon is shaping up to be the best wormhole expansion since Apocrypha :)

Also coming Clone swapping in a Rorqual?
Rek Seven
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#70 - 2013-11-04 15:53:19 UTC
zar dada wrote:
CCP Masterplan wrote:
With this and the SMA loot drop change, Rubicon is shaping up to be the best wormhole expansion since Apocrypha :)

Also coming Clone swapping in a Rorqual?

Yeah, we really need that to.
Rob Benson
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#71 - 2013-11-04 15:57:35 UTC
<3

Skyriders, ride on!

Vanamo
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#72 - 2013-11-04 15:58:51 UTC
Thanx ccp
Forlorn Wongraven
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#73 - 2013-11-04 16:02:08 UTC
As long as Tech3 ships are broken as they are now this is probably the worst thing that could have been done. POS ok, but mobile depot? WTF.

Winner ATXI , 3rd place ATXII, winner ATXIII, 2nd ATXIV - follow me on twitter: @ForlornW

AssassinationsdoneWrong
Deep Core Mining Inc.
#74 - 2013-11-04 16:10:39 UTC
Is it possible to fix what is broken already? (e.g. Tengu's losing 30% shields every time you jump into them from a POS ) as you march forward with this?

The Nexus 7's

What we fall short of in numbers we more than make up for in stupidity

CCP Paradox
#75 - 2013-11-04 16:14:32 UTC
AssassinationsdoneWrong wrote:
Is it possible to fix what is broken already? (e.g. Tengu's losing 30% shields every time you jump into them from a POS ) as you march forward with this?

This is a different issue, and not isolated to T3 ships alone. Updates and fixes can come out in time, we just need to work on each item in a prioritized manner.

CCP Paradox | EVE QA | Team Phenomenon

Space Magician

Oreamnos Amric
Confidently Incompetent
#76 - 2013-11-04 16:18:17 UTC
This fix.... I may need to lie down.

If you could do the initial build in space I really would have to take a private moment.
Alundil
Rolled Out
#77 - 2013-11-04 16:24:30 UTC
This made my Monday. Thank you.

I'm right behind you

Allus Nova
#78 - 2013-11-04 16:24:57 UTC
CCP Masterplan wrote:

I agree, but any word on having permissions for POS's fixed?
ElQuirko
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#79 - 2013-11-04 16:27:27 UTC
CCP Masterplan wrote:

Is your masterplan to make Rubicon sound less underwhelming then it is? You're doing a pretty fair job, although isn't it the only wormhole expansion since Apocrypha? If it can even be called that? What?

Dodixie > Hek

Alundil
Rolled Out
#80 - 2013-11-04 16:28:26 UTC
Melisandre Freewoman wrote:
Malleus Sicarius wrote:

Ass.

Agreed

I'm right behind you