These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Test Server Feedback

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Hacking

Author
Fred Flintst0ne
Deep South Confederate Rebel Corp
#1 - 2013-11-04 04:50:55 UTC
It sucks. We all hate it. Change it back.
Fred Flintst0ne
#2 - 2013-11-04 05:04:10 UTC
How many likes do we need to get CCP to change back to the old way of hacking? The new mini game takes time away from watching dscan in wh space and makes T3 production no longer worthwhile, which is why we moved to w-space in the first place!

Also, it doesn't fall in line with the rest of the game mechanics. Everyone I know hates this feature!
Alvatore DiMarco
Capricious Endeavours Ltd
#3 - 2013-11-04 05:19:13 UTC
Fred Flintst0ne wrote:
It sucks. We all hate it. Change it back.

FTFY. Stop posting and biomass yourself. I for one rather like the hacking minigame and I know for a fact there are others who post in TSF/F&I who like it as well.

It does need iteration, though. CCP.

Fred Flintst0ne
#4 - 2013-11-05 00:51:37 UTC
What was that cheesy game in the old windows version where you had to click on random squares and you lost when you found a mine? Yeah it's that terrible..... You must be an alt of a CCP dev who thought screwing up a perfectly good game mechanic would be a great idea. LOL Some suck ups will take anything thrown at them. All 100 or so people that I've talked to with common sense know it's a waste of time...and HATE THE HECK out of it!

As for the biomass comment. PVP anytime one on one...if you dare...
Vrenth
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#5 - 2013-11-05 20:38:21 UTC
Fred Flintst0ne wrote:
What was that cheesy game in the old windows version where you had to click on random squares and you lost when you found a mine? Yeah it's that terrible..... You must be an alt of a CCP dev who thought screwing up a perfectly good game mechanic would be a great idea. LOL Some suck ups will take anything thrown at them. All 100 or so people that I've talked to with common sense know it's a waste of time...and HATE THE HECK out of it!

As for the biomass comment. PVP anytime one on one...if you dare...

Your opinions are noted. Stop liking your own posts with alts and go back under your bridge, troll.