These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Underestimating an opponent can lead to disaster

Author
Xolve
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#81 - 2013-11-04 00:17:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Xolve
Kagura Nikon wrote:
Priceless is someone that thinks that knows what fun is to others and that something that he or she does not like is also somethign that others should also not like.

That is sad.. really sad.. is like a drone mentality.. wait.. I think that explains why you like 0.0.

Actually- my opinion of what actually happens in High Sec was derived from spending years doing exactly that (usually on an alt, but just the same). Secondly- I don't even live in Null Sec but reside in the loving arms of Mother Amamake, I do however typically get better fights roaming Null than I have elsewhere in the game.

I simply stated what I didn't like, with no expectation to change anyone view's of the current on-going's elsewhere in EVE. I did however make a well-written post about People like me (i.e. that don't live in highseec) and what we typically expect from people like you (i.e. HighSec dwellers, in any capacity). All that aside, flying around highsec, paying for the privilege to shoot relative inexperienced and unskilled pilots got really boring- there was no challenge.

Try not to asphyxiate on your own stupidity next time before gracing us all with a glimpse of your hideously unbecoming mad.
Lilan Kahn
The Littlest Hobos
The Whale Hunters Association
#82 - 2013-11-04 00:45:10 UTC
high sec pvp is for srubs
Tah'ris Khlador
Space Ghosts.
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#83 - 2013-11-04 05:43:17 UTC
Lilan Kahn wrote:

Are you a Knight who says Ni?

Member of the Pink Pony Killboard Padding Alliance

Kagura Nikon
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#84 - 2013-11-04 09:04:02 UTC
Xolve wrote:
Kagura Nikon wrote:
Priceless is someone that thinks that knows what fun is to others and that something that he or she does not like is also somethign that others should also not like.

That is sad.. really sad.. is like a drone mentality.. wait.. I think that explains why you like 0.0.

Actually- my opinion of what actually happens in High Sec was derived from spending years doing exactly that (usually on an alt, but just the same). Secondly- I don't even live in Null Sec but reside in the loving arms of Mother Amamake, I do however typically get better fights roaming Null than I have elsewhere in the game.

I simply stated what I didn't like, with no expectation to change anyone view's of the current on-going's elsewhere in EVE. I did however make a well-written post about People like me (i.e. that don't live in highseec) and what we typically expect from people like you (i.e. HighSec dwellers, in any capacity). All that aside, flying around highsec, paying for the privilege to shoot relative inexperienced and unskilled pilots got really boring- there was no challenge.

Try not to asphyxiate on your own stupidity next time before gracing us all with a glimpse of your hideously unbecoming mad.

You are really full of yourself arent you? I lived for 3 years in auga right next to you and made frequent visits (includign the one where we popped your dumb titan with militia people) . I have been in 0.0, low sec and high sec.

This is the best fun i had in a logn time in this game, excepting ther prime of bob war, when 0.0 was way different.

Its nto only YOU that have experience in this game. SO try to not asphyxiate on the amazing concepts that youa re not the only player in the game!

"If brute force does not solve your problem....  then you are  surely not using enough!"

Tora Bushido
The Marmite Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#85 - 2013-11-04 11:13:33 UTC  |  Edited by: Tora Bushido
The best fights we get are with nul/lowsec, wh space alliances who come to highsec. This combined with the rest, makes highsec fun for me. Smile So thank you FA, SCUM, Frankenmouse and Covert interventions for the fun fights we had lately.....

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Anslo
Scope Works
#86 - 2013-11-04 12:42:27 UTC
I love that, after all these months, people STILL think I'm a forum alt.

It's laughable.

Look at me laugh at you.

And you're shite excuses to not engage an NPC corp somewhere.

HurfDurf hiseks pee vee pee.

Nerds.

[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]

Xolve
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#87 - 2013-11-04 15:34:37 UTC
Kagura Nikon wrote:
Its nto only YOU that have experience in this game. SO try to not asphyxiate on the amazing concepts that youa re not the only player in the game!

Oh man, that feeling when you use a big word- and the targeted audience tries to use it against you (and isn't successful at all).

You lived in Auga for 3 years, and you have no idea who I am? Lol
Zeus Maximo
Mentally Assured Destruction
The Pursuit of Happiness
#88 - 2013-11-04 15:49:26 UTC
I'm predicting another locked thread in the near future. Off topic many have become!

Xolve wins again

"It is not possible either to trick or escape the mind of Zeus."

U-MAD Membership Recruitment

PoH Corporation Recruitment

Lilan Kahn
The Littlest Hobos
#89 - 2013-11-04 17:25:05 UTC
SCRUBS!!!

real men only pvp roids and markets
Xolve
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#90 - 2013-11-04 19:16:22 UTC
Kagura Nikon wrote:
This is the best fun i had in a logn time in this game, excepting ther prime of bob war, when 0.0 was way different.

Tell me more... about nullsec, a place you haven't lived in 6 years; which as it were- is also the place where you got your highest kill count (lol 60).
Lilan Kahn
The Littlest Hobos
#91 - 2013-11-04 19:41:37 UTC
Xolve wrote:
Kagura Nikon wrote:

Tell me more... about nullsec, a place you haven't lived in 6 years; which as it were- is also the place where you got your highest kill count (lol 60).

having tun in 10% tidi is awesome!
Lilan Kahn
The Littlest Hobos
#92 - 2013-11-04 20:08:54 UTC
Tah'ris Khlador wrote:
Lilan Kahn wrote:

Are you a Knight who says Ni?

no i am a knight of the scrubs we say SCRUBS!
Kagura Nikon
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#93 - 2013-11-05 11:43:28 UTC
Xolve wrote:
Kagura Nikon wrote:

Sure because I am one of the 50 players that have only 1 account in this game... seriously...

"If brute force does not solve your problem....  then you are  surely not using enough!"

Xolve
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#94 - 2013-11-05 15:11:41 UTC
Kagura Nikon wrote:
[Sure because I am one of the 50 players that have only 1 account in this game... seriously...

You fit into half a dozen other clichés (i.e. HighSec PvPer, The 'been there, done that' NullSec vet) why not that one as well?

culo duro
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#95 - 2013-11-05 15:39:58 UTC
no one would ever have more than one account in eve, EVER!

I've starting blogging http://www.epvpc.blogspot.com 

Defcanz
Intelligence Operation NetCorp
#96 - 2013-11-08 19:03:56 UTC
vyshnegradsky wrote:
http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/killmail.php?id=19431362

Don't underestimate these guys, you might be in for a miner surprise.

Not sure why your linking that kill mail.

We were at war with them, and if you take the time to look at the war report they did pretty poor.

As to the venture, well like it is said later in this thread. There is always that ONE guy.

He was our one guy, and he is no longer with us, for this very reason.

Anyways, nice thread you got here..

Defcanz

Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#97 - 2013-11-08 20:48:13 UTC
So mentally assured destruction, what's the news on the alliance that has underestimated you? They on the verge of disbanding?

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!

Mel Function
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#98 - 2013-11-08 23:27:36 UTC
Needs more on topic posts, the last good one was the charon...... Shocked
Goretorium
Doomheim
#99 - 2013-11-09 19:01:11 UTC
Mel Function wrote:
Needs more on topic posts, the last good one was the charon...... Shocked

Second, I want a war update!

This PvP is fueled by Kraken Rum.

Marlin Spikes
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#100 - 2013-11-18 02:41:34 UTC
Sorry folks...Two reasons for the lack of updates: (1) I've been out of town, so my access to Eve has been limited (no excuses, but life sometimes happens), and (2) our corp has been concentrating on other wartargets and merc contracts.

I am happy to report that the war DOES go on uninterrupted. Since the Charron kill, we have killed a Domi and a few other minor ships. When I asked Detective J how he killed the Domi, he reported in a perfect mono-toned, unemotional voice while using a sentence structure that lacked the use of any adjectives. I think his exact words were, "Domi jumped in. I tackled it and then it exploded." With that kind of story telling, we might as well read about Dust 514.

UMAD has destroyed 17 ships totalling 2.5B of Derp ships. We have lost 0. These aren't great stats, but then again, our focus has been elsewhere.

We are working on a story for you. Please hang in there and keep this thread on topic.

Bombers Rule!!!