These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Somer Blink Teamspeak LEAK

First post
Author
Nevyn Auscent
Broke Sauce
#21 - 2013-11-03 06:42:30 UTC
Aren't there rules about impersonation....
Katrina Oniseki
Oniseki-Raata Internal Watch
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
#22 - 2013-11-03 06:42:39 UTC
I love this.

Katrina Oniseki

Gogela
The Conference Elite
CODE.
#23 - 2013-11-03 07:34:17 UTC
Hmmm. I think this s*** is funny. ...but I'm not quite sure it's teamspeak. If it is... I want that quality. Tell me how.... Big smile

Signatures should be used responsibly...

Khira Kitamatsu
#24 - 2013-11-03 07:47:35 UTC
Seems pretty legit....I think CCP has some splaining to do.

Ponies!  We need more ponies!

adarma
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#25 - 2013-11-03 07:56:03 UTC
This should definitely get them start speaking P
Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations
#26 - 2013-11-03 09:28:54 UTC
There's another **** storm on the horizon... keep refreshing www.minerbumping.com and www.themittani.com for the breaking news within the next few days.

See Bio for isk doubling rules. If you didn't read bio, chances are you funded those who did.

Frying Doom
#27 - 2013-11-03 09:34:39 UTC
Another one?

Just when you think it can't get any worse, than CCP allowing businesses to break the EULA multiple times.

Wonder what it is this time? We had gambling, maybe a hidden plex for crack site?

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

Mara Rinn
Cosmic Goo Convertor
#28 - 2013-11-03 09:37:53 UTC
Erotica 1 wrote:
There's another **** storm on the horizon... keep refreshing www.minerbumping.com and www.themittani.com for the breaking news within the next few days.

LOL what do your advertising partners think of fake page views intended to boost advertising revenue?
Solstice Project
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#29 - 2013-11-03 10:13:53 UTC  |  Edited by: Solstice Project
hahaha xD
Solstice Project
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#30 - 2013-11-03 10:14:53 UTC
Mara Rinn wrote:
Erotica 1 wrote:

LOL what do your advertising partners think of fake page views intended to boost advertising revenue?
Tbh, i believe Erotica is making money using page views and RMT.
She definitely has the ISK, the contacts and a perfect way to launder it.

So go figure ...
Tiffany Kautsuo
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#31 - 2013-11-03 10:21:17 UTC
Still beating this dead horse
Frying Doom
#32 - 2013-11-03 10:22:33 UTC
Tiffany Kautsuo wrote:
Still beating this dead horse

Unfortunately someone has raised the dead horse and given it steroids, in full view of the stewards.

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations
#33 - 2013-11-03 10:29:30 UTC
Solstice Project wrote:
Mara Rinn wrote:
Erotica 1 wrote:

Tbh, i believe Erotica is making money using page views and RMT.
She definitely has the ISK, the contacts and a perfect way to launder it.

So go figure ...

I'm too honest for that. Plus, I take the EULA very seriously, and I have too much love and respect for CCP to knowingly break any rules. Not to mention, I'm convinced CCP will one day hire someone from say EA Games or another such place and make the topic you mentioned within the rules. Until then, I won't touch that.

As far as advertising, I do not own the websites linked and receive no monetary compensation from them. Like most people, though, I get a ton of entertainment from them.

I'm not breaking this news in this thread. I'll let those who, as they used to say "buy ink by the barrel," do that.

See Bio for isk doubling rules. If you didn't read bio, chances are you funded those who did.

Tollen Gallen
Glory of Reprisal Enterprise
#34 - 2013-11-03 11:05:41 UTC
IN!

I like Cake

Zimmy Zeta - I f*cking love martinis. the original ones, with gin, not that vodka martini crap. Your old Friends can use me for 7 days, free!!!

Rhivre
TarNec
Invisible Exchequer
#35 - 2013-11-03 11:08:30 UTC
Lugalbandak
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#36 - 2013-11-03 11:13:42 UTC
Lol

The police horse is the only animal in the world that haz his male genitals on his back

ISD Ezwal
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#37 - 2013-11-03 11:16:32 UTC
Now if CCP where to ask for money, I'm sure they would do so in a much more cool and sophisticated manner.

Thread locked.

The rules:
5. Trolling is prohibited.

Trolling is a defined as a post that is deliberately designed for the purpose of angering and insulting other players in an attempt to incite retaliation or an emotional response. Posts of this nature are disruptive, often abusive and do not contribute to the sense of community that CCP promote.

ISD Ezwal Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Previous page12