These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

My EVE

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Somalian Space Armada(Disavowed) Vs Polarized Infidels

Author
Van Steiza
The Primordials
#1 - 2013-11-02 17:53:25 UTC
This is not a troll

What almost turned into a foursome with TLC/KICK/Disavowed/Polarized in wormhole space turned into Ministry of Inappropriate Footwork (KICK) assisting Disavowed take on Polarized in their home wormhole. We utilised a heavy T3 fleet with guardian and Bhaalgorn support against their capital and sub capital fleet on the wormhole.

Initially they took the mountain pass into our static but when we formed they went back through a C4 to there fortified C5 Digout, at first we thought they were running but then the great sea parted and allowed our rubber dingys a swift entrance.

The only downside to this C4 was we were unable to bring weapons of mass destruction and had to resort to RPG's and AK47's. Despite the the home field advantage and close air support, our RPG's (Jamals included) and AK47's were able to withstand there own weapons of mass destruction which we had the disadvantage of not having.

Also: I DON'T ALWAYS FLY A NAG, BUT WHEN I DO... ITS ALL TRACKING... WITH NO TANK......AND NO REFITS.....AND DIES IN ONE MINUTE.

Watch in 1080p:

Re-uploaded - Finally got through youtube derping with it.

Somalian Space Armada(Disavowed) Vs Polarized Infidels

Battle Report

Enjoy
Ugly Eric
Drone Renter Federation
Pan-Intergalatic Business Community
#2 - 2013-11-02 22:56:10 UTC
woah. This was one of the most horrible vids I seen lately. Blob killing caps, stupid ass music, stupid comments all along...
Van Steiza
The Primordials
#3 - 2013-11-02 22:57:30 UTC
Hehehehhe
Van Steiza
The Primordials
#4 - 2013-11-02 22:59:52 UTC
Ugly Eric wrote:
woah. This was one of the most horrible vids I seen lately. Blob killing caps, stupid ass music, stupid comments all along...

If you understood that we could not fight there caps withour own and had to jump into THERE home system then you would understand.

They could of grouped together webbed and instablapped our entire fleet even with those numbers. That is what dread blapping is in wormholes.

The whole reason we had 35 plus people is that we were without capital support going through a C4 so minimal bs support and had to fight them IN THERE home.... WHERE they have capital superiority.

Try fighting 4 plus archons plus dreads vindicators lokis and support in an enemy homehole with 30 or less t3s with guardians and you will more often then not LOOSE.
Mizhir
Escalated.
#5 - 2013-11-02 23:15:23 UTC
Gorski Car did Jihad before it was cool >.<

Still a nice video.

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Van Steiza
The Primordials
#6 - 2013-11-02 23:21:07 UTC
Mizhir wrote:
Gorski Car did Jihad before it was cool >.<

Still a nice video.

Its my first time using this new software I have and its not perfect :p nor is my horrible proteus flying haha but its a start.

Thanks alot.
StarFleetCommander
V0LTA
WE FORM V0LTA
#7 - 2013-11-03 02:03:29 UTC
You did kinda blob them :P

a 3 or 4 way would have been much better
Van Steiza
The Primordials
#8 - 2013-11-03 02:22:12 UTC  |  Edited by: Van Steiza
StarFleetCommander wrote:
You did kinda blob them :P

a 3 or 4 way would have been much better

xD

Well have you lived in wormholes?

Me and Nutmeg and a few others multiboxing 4 of us total had dread carrier support plus lokis vindis and bhaals and fought a 20 plus t3 fleet and have won.

The fleet we fought was built around that concept (dread blapping) they should of been able to blap us but because of the way there dreads were staggered and other various things lost. Dread blapping is specific to wormhole pvp I would like to add.

If we had gone in with less then 40 we would of lost simply due to the nature of dread blapping.

That plus it was there HOME wormhole they had 5 archons on dscan plus more then 2 dreads and that support fleet and those numbers could of risen easily being there home wormhole.

We was also surrounded by hostile wormhole entities in our chain.

There are alot of things to consider when you jump into other peoples home wormholes to fight, the key thing for us was we had no capital support they had everything that they could bring in there home if they wanted to.
Keychain Wang
Negative Density
D3nse Matter
#9 - 2013-11-03 03:18:46 UTC  |  Edited by: Keychain Wang
Ugly Eric wrote:

I can only imagine how mentally challenged this guys children are going to be. Maybe we should have brought out cyno ships and jumped some more dreads and a carrier in...

I only have one more thing to say to "that guy": If you think you, or the little meatheads that you hang out with, have the intestinal fortitude to bring it to us, then bring it. Until then, you can keep running and hiding whenever you see us in your local.

I hate nullbears like this.

As for Polarized, Thanks for the gf's. You only gain respect from others when you bring an epic fight to the table. This case is no exclusion.