These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Auto Repeat different cycle display

Author
HypoConDreAct
Shits N Giggles
#1 - 2013-10-31 03:50:43 UTC
So what i am suggesting here is just a visual change to the mod timer when you have the cycle auto repeat on or off.

For "on" it would stay as it is now green mod timer
"Off" it would be nice if it was Red the same as if you cancel a mods timer but still with the mod cycle time not just flashing red.

This would be a great aid for those of us that solo pvp when you're taking on 3+ people its these small things that help out a lot. also stops the major Drep drep of running the mods when you don't need them to be running which is the difference between a kill or death in most cases.

it doesn't have to be what i suggest here but something to indicate the cycle repeat is on or off would be nice. post up other suggestions if you have them.

Hypo
Rhianna Ghost
Ghost Industries Inc.
#2 - 2013-10-31 10:24:30 UTC
+1

And while they are at it: Add some kind of progress indicator for reloading or cooldown. With varying levels of TiDi it is not possible to guess how long it will take. And with some of the new longer reloads (AAR, ASB, Interdiction Sphere Launcher with Rubicon) it will be needed more than ever.
Denson022
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#3 - 2013-11-03 00:16:58 UTC
BUMP
+1

For active tanked ships like the cyclone in old school fasion:
- Cap booster + Shield Booster

Sometimes to stay cap stable you have little time between Cap Reload finishes and activating the Shield Booster.

A cycle indicator like the one in standard modules would help anticipate to click on the cap booster when the charge is loaded...

OR even better

PLZ allow to set the cap booster repeat-activate automatically when the charge is loaded.... or maybe i'm just asking too much.
Delt0r Garsk
Shits N Giggles
#4 - 2013-11-03 22:17:11 UTC
Perhaps a little late to the post. +1 better GUI feedback is always good.

I 2nd the suggestion of a cool down timers. Its hard to know how long you have before you can recloak or MJD. TiDi makes it impossible.

AKA the scientist.

Death and Glory!

Well fun is also good.

No Master Heluene
Shits N Giggles
#5 - 2013-11-17 17:27:59 UTC
GU improvmentz !

+1.2