These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

The App "EvE Gate+"

Author
Via Shivon
#1 - 2011-11-18 08:04:31 UTC  |  Edited by: Via Shivon
..you know that...
one of these morings your on the way to a business trip for a few days, after your normal office visit.
you have allot of tings in your mind...most of the time its not eve.
so now you missed to place a new skill....
so i have iphone, samsung galaxy tab, laptop, pc @ work and cant get this freaking skill in line? Oops
i know its not the worlds end, but we are in 2011, even in this ... game wow you can use the broker with apps since what 2-3-4 years?

since eve gate and bf3 browser, i am shure its NOT a problem to give us a little control of the game with NOT installing it to a computer.

- start and stop skills (all i need)
- more features shure would be useful, maybe market etc....

via the next 3 days skillless...
Random MonDistinct
Everything For Efficiency
#2 - 2011-11-18 09:32:38 UTC
There are pack of applications similar to EvE Mon to plan & monitor skills, some running on android & i-phone as well.
There is a skill queue to make your life even easier.
It is not so difficult to line up short skills (less then 24 hours) and top it up with 1week or 1 month skill.

EvE gate is quite far from perfection as a planner (for example it can not add repeating events, can not monitor POS fuels, can not trace corp members, market orders... there is a long list of things it can not do What?) yet to start adding up new modules.
And in general, switching skills out of game will benefit mostly ppl who train characters to sell them (quite useless ppl from my point of view), anyone more or less actively playing can do it in game.
Via Shivon
#3 - 2011-11-18 09:40:52 UTC  |  Edited by: Via Shivon
Random MonDistinct wrote:
There are pack of applications similar to EvE Mon to plan & monitor skills, some running on android & i-phone as well.
There is a skill queue to make your life even easier.
It is not so difficult to line up short skills (less then 24 hours) and top it up with 1week or 1 month skill.

EvE gate is quite far from perfection as a planner (for example it can not add repeating events, can not monitor POS fuels, can not trace corp members, market orders... there is a long list of things it can not do What?) yet to start adding up new modules.
And in general, switching skills out of game will benefit mostly ppl who train characters to sell them (quite useless ppl from my point of view), anyone more or less actively playing can do it in game.

i know - thanks
i use aur... etc on my galaxy tab - but it doesent help me to see the information arriving at the office...i cant change anyting anymore Oops

and i dont really care if ppl could make more money easyer with char trading. when ppl wont buy chars there would be no sellers....
Seloena
Mighty Orca Inc
#4 - 2011-11-18 10:33:24 UTC
i understand that it was hard to search on old forums, but now its not so hard you know?

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=29471&find=unread