These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Test Server Feedback

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
6 Pages123Next pageLast page
 

When do we get the deployable tractoring thing?

First post
Author
Caldari State
#1 - 2013-10-28 13:10:19 UTC
When are we going to get that deployable tractor thing that loots for us?
Caldari State
#2 - 2013-10-28 17:39:47 UTC
Apparently never, and it's annoying the crap out of me....
#3 - 2013-10-29 00:06:42 UTC
m3talc0re X wrote:
When are we going to get that deployable tractor thing that loots for us?


Yes this ^ ! I was looking for it for Mass Testing and couldn't find the damn thing. Had to take some Siphon Units with me that went down with my Golem ha ha. All good but would like to have a test AKA play with all the deployables before they hit TQ and report any bugs etc.
Caldari State
#4 - 2013-10-30 04:35:11 UTC
Still waiting.

Nothing outlasts CCP and their soon (tm)
#5 - 2013-10-30 06:52:05 UTC
Joe Risalo wrote:
Still waiting.

Nothing outlasts CCP and their soon (tm)


That needs to be changed to "When it's done (tm)"
#6 - 2013-10-30 13:00:23 UTC
Ame Umida wrote:
Joe Risalo wrote:
Still waiting.

Nothing outlasts CCP and their soon (tm)


That needs to be changed to "When it's done (tm)"


Is that the T2 variant? Blink
C C P Alliance
#7 - 2013-10-30 13:04:50 UTC
It's going to reach TQ on November 19th :)

As for when it hits Sisi in working condition, that depends on when the code for the next sisi update is grabbed. It will either be the next sisi update or the one after that.

Game Designer | Team Five-0

Twitter: @CCP_Fozzie
Twitch chat: ccp_fozzie

Caldari State
#8 - 2013-10-30 13:09:35 UTC
CCP Fozzie wrote:
It's going to reach TQ on November 19th :)

As for when it hits Sisi in working condition, that depends on when the code for the next sisi update is grabbed. It will either be the next sisi update or the one after that.


Can you at least give us the specs, like cargo capacity and range?
#9 - 2013-10-30 14:52:23 UTC
Joe Risalo wrote:
CCP Fozzie wrote:
It's going to reach TQ on November 19th :)

As for when it hits Sisi in working condition, that depends on when the code for the next sisi update is grabbed. It will either be the next sisi update or the one after that.


Can you at least give us the specs, like cargo capacity and range?


No, don't. That would be too much like an Exotic Dancer (Female) in my cargo hold teasing me but not being able to do anything with it...just no.
Caldari State
#10 - 2013-10-30 15:36:02 UTC
Maximus Aerelius wrote:
Joe Risalo wrote:
CCP Fozzie wrote:
It's going to reach TQ on November 19th :)

As for when it hits Sisi in working condition, that depends on when the code for the next sisi update is grabbed. It will either be the next sisi update or the one after that.


Can you at least give us the specs, like cargo capacity and range?


No, don't. That would be too much like an Exotic Dancer (Female) in my cargo hold teasing me but not being able to do anything with it...just no.


Well, at least I would know whether I should be excited or not.
C C P Alliance
#11 - 2013-10-30 16:02:05 UTC
Current stats are:

100m3 volume
When deployed has storage of 27000m3 (just slightly less than a jetcan)
125km tractor range
Can tractor one target at a time.

Game Designer | Team Five-0

Twitter: @CCP_Fozzie
Twitch chat: ccp_fozzie

Minmatar Republic
#12 - 2013-10-30 16:15:21 UTC
CCP Fozzie wrote:
Current stats are:

100m3 volume
When deployed has storage of 27000m3 (just slightly less than a jetcan)
125km tractor range
Can tractor one target at a time.

Wil it be possible to scoop it back to cargohold when empty?

James Arget for CSM 8! http://csm.fcftw.org 

#13 - 2013-10-30 16:18:16 UTC
CCP Fozzie wrote:
Current stats are:

100m3 volume
When deployed has storage of 27000m3 (just slightly less than a jetcan)
125km tractor range
Can tractor one target at a time.


What about tractor speed?
And thanks for the info!

For some reason I can't delete my signature o.o

#14 - 2013-10-30 17:04:33 UTC
Will rats target it?
Can you see the rapier?: http://imgur.com/aFelCpv,GH6lqDE
C C P Alliance
#15 - 2013-10-30 17:09:17 UTC
You can scoop and reuse it. If you scoop it while it has items in the cargo, it will spawn a jetcan with those items which you can then loot what you'd like from.

Tractor speed is currently set at 2000m/s, but very well may change. We're aiming to tune it as a useful item but still leave value to be gained by going with a marauder or noctis tractoring instead. The key advantage of using a ship or course is the option to use more than one tractor beam at once.

Game Designer | Team Five-0

Twitter: @CCP_Fozzie
Twitch chat: ccp_fozzie

C C P Alliance
#16 - 2013-10-30 17:09:29 UTC
XvXTeacherVxV wrote:
Will rats target it?


No.

Game Designer | Team Five-0

Twitter: @CCP_Fozzie
Twitch chat: ccp_fozzie

Caldari State
#17 - 2013-10-30 17:16:26 UTC
Does it have online time? or is it just drop and its working?

Who can take stuff from it? Everyone? User that dropped it? Fleet? Corp? Ally?

Can it be probed? Comparing to ship how hard it is to probe it?

Is it visible on D-scan?

Can it be destroyed? Will it leave loot cargo after destruction? If yes will it be random drop or all content?

How long util it "notices" new wreck and start tracktoring?
#18 - 2013-10-30 17:17:26 UTC  |  Edited by: gascanu
can be scanned with probes?
how long will stay in space?
C C P Alliance
#19 - 2013-10-30 17:24:40 UTC
Lots of questions :)

Max Kolonko wrote:
Does it have online time? or is it just drop and its working?

Who can take stuff from it? Everyone? User that dropped it? Fleet? Corp? Ally?

Can it be probed? Comparing to ship how hard it is to probe it?

Is it visible on D-scan?

Can it be destroyed? Will it leave loot cargo after destruction? If yes will it be random drop or all content?

How long util it "notices" new wreck and start tracktoring?


Has an automatic activation time, currently set to 45 seconds.

Only the owner can take from it, everyone else is welcome to shoot it.

All the new deployables can be probed and are visible on d-scan. This one is pretty easy to probe.

It can be destroyed, and shooting one in highsec gets you a suspect flag but no concord. It drops loot just like a ship, 50% chance of each stack dropping.

At the moment it checks for targets every 10 seconds.

It has the same kind of decay timer that anchored cans do, where if you interact with the cargo often it never goes away but if left alone it disappears after 2 days.

We'll be getting a dev blog with all these kinds of details and more out probably next week, and like I said if it's not in the next Sisi build it will be in the build after that.

Game Designer | Team Five-0

Twitter: @CCP_Fozzie
Twitch chat: ccp_fozzie

#20 - 2013-10-30 17:28:21 UTC
Do I get a suspect timer if I troll it with sensor damps?
6 Pages123Next pageLast page
Forum Jump