These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Assembly Hall

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

[Request] Review of possible New Order EULA Breach

First post
Author
Bao Xi
Krypteia Operations
#81 - 2013-10-29 01:29:30 UTC  |  Edited by: Bao Xi
oOReikaOo Michiko wrote:
Mag's wrote:
oOReikaOo Michiko wrote:
Bao Xi wrote:
Going to go ahead and confirm that Erotica 1 doubled my isk because I played the game correctly. I too am fully literate, and I was polite, as are all other successful bonus room winners.

OP's claims are nothing but hogwash. Erotica 1 is perhaps the most honest and responsible individual I have ever had the privilege of gaming with. As for OP wishing harm upon Erotica 1? Well, I think we can see the quality of her critics now, can't we?

What a shame it is that players such as OP continue to attempt to ruin the game for pillars of the community such as Erotica 1. It is hypocritical to denounce 'cyberbullying' whilst engaging in a campaign of hate against Erotica 1.


The amount of "Im a New Order alt" in this is scary. If your going to pretend to be someone else , you need to lose that "repeat things 10 times in a cultish way" thing you guys do.

I too am going to go ahead and confirm that Erotica 1 doubled my isk because I played the game correctly. I too am fully literate, and I was polite, as are all other successful bonus room winners. They really are.

OP's claims are nothing but bullcrap. Erotica 1 is perhaps the most trustworthy and responsible individual I have ever had the privilege of never gaming with. As for OP wishing harm upon Erotica 1? Well, I think we can see the quality of her critics now, can't we?

What a shame it is that players such as OP continue to attempt to ruin the game for pillars of the community such as Erotica 1. It is hypocritical to denounce 'cyberbullying' whilst engaging in a campaign of hate against Erotica 1. It was also shameful.

Oh and this post was all my own work.


"I too am fully literate, and I was polite, as are all other successful bonus room winners. "

Jokes old, your an alt, we get it, get back on topic.


Yes, anybody who doesn't share your hatred-fueled fringe minority position is an Erotica 1 alt. Sure. I guess anybody who happens to be literate, polite, or a winner is an alt of Erotica 1 too, then. Is that right?

   Literally impersonating myself     http://i.imgur.com/WcpOt.gif    click click what deals click click

Zenoidan
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#82 - 2013-10-29 01:40:55 UTC
Hearing Erotica 1's voice over comms is a religious experience.

Its sad there are people here clearly jealous of Erotica 1's fame and fortune.

Erotica 1 for CSM. Because he truly cares.
oOReikaOo Michiko
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#83 - 2013-10-29 01:44:54 UTC
Bao Xi wrote:
oOReikaOo Michiko wrote:
Mag's wrote:
oOReikaOo Michiko wrote:
Bao Xi wrote:
Going to go ahead and confirm that Erotica 1 doubled my isk because I played the game correctly. I too am fully literate, and I was polite, as are all other successful bonus room winners.

OP's claims are nothing but hogwash. Erotica 1 is perhaps the most honest and responsible individual I have ever had the privilege of gaming with. As for OP wishing harm upon Erotica 1? Well, I think we can see the quality of her critics now, can't we?

What a shame it is that players such as OP continue to attempt to ruin the game for pillars of the community such as Erotica 1. It is hypocritical to denounce 'cyberbullying' whilst engaging in a campaign of hate against Erotica 1.


The amount of "Im a New Order alt" in this is scary. If your going to pretend to be someone else , you need to lose that "repeat things 10 times in a cultish way" thing you guys do.

I too am going to go ahead and confirm that Erotica 1 doubled my isk because I played the game correctly. I too am fully literate, and I was polite, as are all other successful bonus room winners. They really are.

OP's claims are nothing but bullcrap. Erotica 1 is perhaps the most trustworthy and responsible individual I have ever had the privilege of never gaming with. As for OP wishing harm upon Erotica 1? Well, I think we can see the quality of her critics now, can't we?

What a shame it is that players such as OP continue to attempt to ruin the game for pillars of the community such as Erotica 1. It is hypocritical to denounce 'cyberbullying' whilst engaging in a campaign of hate against Erotica 1. It was also shameful.

Oh and this post was all my own work.


"I too am fully literate, and I was polite, as are all other successful bonus room winners. "

Jokes old, your an alt, we get it, get back on topic.


Yes, anybody who doesn't share your hatred-fueled fringe minority position is an Erotica 1 alt. Sure. I guess anybody who happens to be literate, polite, or a winner is an alt of Erotica 1 too, then. Is that right?


you mean besides the fact you used the exact same sentences?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfSDNPFCPfY

Bao Xi
Krypteia Operations
#84 - 2013-10-29 01:53:40 UTC  |  Edited by: Bao Xi
Quote:

you mean besides the fact you used the exact same sentences?


I yield. Your mighty logic is irrefutable. No person could possibly plagiarise another like minded person's comments on an internet forum to make a point. That would be impossible. It is much more likely that everybody is Erotica 1.

Have you checked under your bed, in your closet, etc. for Erotica 1? She seems to be everywhere!

   Literally impersonating myself     http://i.imgur.com/WcpOt.gif    click click what deals click click

oOReikaOo Michiko
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#85 - 2013-10-29 02:45:03 UTC
Bao Xi wrote:
Quote:

you mean besides the fact you used the exact same sentences?


I yield. Your mighty logic is irrefutable. No person could possibly plagiarise another like minded person's comments on an internet forum to make a point. That would be impossible. It is much more likely that everybody is Erotica 1.

Have you checked under your bed, in your closet, etc. for Erotica 1? She seems to be everywhere!


Your right, the fact you both were part of Deep Core Mining, a corp with tons of New Order members in it, should be disregarded as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfSDNPFCPfY

ShahFluffers
Ice Fire Warriors
#86 - 2013-10-29 02:50:56 UTC  |  Edited by: ShahFluffers
oOReikaOo Michiko wrote:
you mean besides the fact you used the exact same sentences?

They're trolling you. Very effectively I might add.

And the reason for this is that you don't have any real argument besides "I don't like this and think it is wrong!" ... which is a terrible argument to make because (as I mentioned before) it can be applied to any activity and/or action in this game by anyone.


As far as bullying goes... sorry... but grow some thicker skin. Everyone has been bullied at some point in the past. I was bullied, my friends were bullied, my bullies were bullied... hell... my family and my friends' families routinely bully everyone and anyone in it (ex. "Why can't you be like your brother/cousin/friend and get married already? I want grandkids!! Son, I love you but... are you gay? Why won't you date anyone? etc. etc.").
You could say it's a part of the human condition... or at least so deeply ingrained within the norms of society that it will never be completely removed (such as the perception that you should be settling down and having kids when you are in your mid 20s).
oOReikaOo Michiko
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#87 - 2013-10-29 03:09:15 UTC
ShahFluffers wrote:
oOReikaOo Michiko wrote:
you mean besides the fact you used the exact same sentences?

They're trolling you. Very effectively I might add.

And the reason for this is that you don't have any real argument besides "I don't like this and think it is wrong!" ... which is a terrible argument to make because (as I mentioned before) it can be applied to any activity and/or action in this game by anyone.


As far as bullying goes... sorry... but grow some thicker skin. Everyone has been bullied at some point in the past. I was bullied, my friends were bullied, my bullies were bullied... hell... my family and my friends' families routinely bully everyone and anyone in it (ex. "Why can't you be like your brother/cousin/friend and get married already? I want grandkids!! Son, I love you but... are you gay? Why won't you date anyone? etc. etc.").
You could say it's a part of the human condition... or at least so deeply ingrained within the norms of society that it will never be completely removed (such as having kids when you in your early to mid 20s).


Well this is a step in the right direction, at least you can admit its bullying now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfSDNPFCPfY

Lady Areola Fappington
#88 - 2013-10-29 03:10:46 UTC
oOReikaOo Michiko wrote:

Your right, the fact you both were part of Deep Core Mining, a corp with tons of New Order members in it, should be disregarded as well.



You do know Deep Core Mining is an NPC corp, right?

7.2 CAN I AVOID PVP COMPLETELY? No; there are no systems or locations in New Eden where PvP may be completely avoided. --Eve New Player Guide

oOReikaOo Michiko
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#89 - 2013-10-29 03:15:42 UTC
Lady Areola Fappington wrote:
oOReikaOo Michiko wrote:

Your right, the fact you both were part of Deep Core Mining, a corp with tons of New Order members in it, should be disregarded as well.



You do know Deep Core Mining is an NPC corp, right?


Actually no, Ive always been an FNA o7 member.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfSDNPFCPfY

Lady Areola Fappington
#90 - 2013-10-29 03:18:52 UTC  |  Edited by: Lady Areola Fappington
oOReikaOo Michiko wrote:
Lady Areola Fappington wrote:
oOReikaOo Michiko wrote:

Your right, the fact you both were part of Deep Core Mining, a corp with tons of New Order members in it, should be disregarded as well.



You do know Deep Core Mining is an NPC corp, right?


Actually no, Ive always been an FNA o7 member.



Actually, you're a member of The Scope now. Lots of New Order bumpers are in The Scope. I'm afraid nothing you say against the New Order can be relevant now.

On that...you're proposing grandiose changes to a game you don't even understand the basics of, like NPC corps. C'mon, you gots to be trollan'.

7.2 CAN I AVOID PVP COMPLETELY? No; there are no systems or locations in New Eden where PvP may be completely avoided. --Eve New Player Guide

oOReikaOo Michiko
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#91 - 2013-10-29 03:20:06 UTC
Lady Areola Fappington wrote:
oOReikaOo Michiko wrote:
Lady Areola Fappington wrote:
oOReikaOo Michiko wrote:

Your right, the fact you both were part of Deep Core Mining, a corp with tons of New Order members in it, should be disregarded as well.



You do know Deep Core Mining is an NPC corp, right?


Actually no, Ive always been an FNA o7 member.



Actually, you're a member of The Scope now. Lots of New Order bumpers are in The Scope. I'm afraid nothing you say against the New Order can be relevant now.


*gasp*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfSDNPFCPfY

ShahFluffers
Ice Fire Warriors
#92 - 2013-10-29 03:37:00 UTC  |  Edited by: ShahFluffers
oOReikaOo Michiko wrote:
ShahFluffers wrote:
oOReikaOo Michiko wrote:
you mean besides the fact you used the exact same sentences?

They're trolling you. Very effectively I might add.

And the reason for this is that you don't have any real argument besides "I don't like this and think it is wrong!" ... which is a terrible argument to make because (as I mentioned before) it can be applied to any activity and/or action in this game by anyone.


As far as bullying goes... sorry... but grow some thicker skin. Everyone has been bullied at some point in the past. I was bullied, my friends were bullied, my bullies were bullied... hell... my family and my friends' families routinely bully everyone and anyone in it (ex. "Why can't you be like your brother/cousin/friend and get married already? I want grandkids!! Son, I love you but... are you gay? Why won't you date anyone? etc. etc.").
You could say it's a part of the human condition... or at least so deeply ingrained within the norms of society that it will never be completely removed (such as having kids when you in your early to mid 20s).

Well this is a step in the right direction, at least you can admit its bullying now.

Not in the sense that it is an issue worth creating a fuss about... much less action against. As far as I'm concerned... it's normal.
Mag's
Azn Empire
#93 - 2013-10-29 03:55:02 UTC
Bao Xi wrote:
Quote:

you mean besides the fact you used the exact same sentences?


I yield. Your mighty logic is irrefutable. No person could possibly plagiarise another like minded person's comments on an internet forum to make a point. That would be impossible. It is much more likely that everybody is Erotica 1.

Have you checked under your bed, in your closet, etc. for Erotica 1? She seems to be everywhere!
You have to admit, the logic is irrefutable. Together with the fact I was in Deep Core Mining. Let's not forget that! That fact alone speaks volumes.

I also think he's solved the obvious anagram from the name deep core mining. We love our drink, so the rest is pure logic as well.

Deep core mining = Pre CODE gin mine. Straight

Destination SkillQueue:- It's like assuming the Lions will ignore you in the Savannah, if you're small, fat and look helpless.

oOReikaOo Michiko
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#94 - 2013-10-29 06:29:50 UTC
Mag's wrote:
Bao Xi wrote:
Quote:

you mean besides the fact you used the exact same sentences?


I yield. Your mighty logic is irrefutable. No person could possibly plagiarise another like minded person's comments on an internet forum to make a point. That would be impossible. It is much more likely that everybody is Erotica 1.

Have you checked under your bed, in your closet, etc. for Erotica 1? She seems to be everywhere!
You have to admit, the logic is irrefutable. Together with the fact I was in Deep Core Mining. Let's not forget that! That fact alone speaks volumes.

I also think he's solved the obvious anagram from the name deep core mining. We love our drink, so the rest is pure logic as well.

Deep core mining = Pre CODE gin mine. Straight


Oh god, enough this has totally worn me down, you win....
.
.
.
.
Not, seriously im not going to get off this subject just because your trolls, I play Eve online for fun?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfSDNPFCPfY

Jake Warbird
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#95 - 2013-10-29 07:01:38 UTC
You should just stick to treadmills and laptops till you get better at it. Then you can try attention w****** on the forums. Good luck.
Nomis Alexander
Haldskel Corporation
Ushra'Khan
#96 - 2013-10-29 07:34:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Nomis Alexander
Mag's wrote:
Deep core mining = Pre CODE gin mine. Straight


Ah! The conspiracy finally surfaces!

Although not into suicide ganking miners in hisec, I have to take my hat off to what you lot are doing. It's by far the most sophisticated, well-organised and thought out role play I have ever seen.

Creating this kind of emergent gamplay enriches EvE for everyone.

PS I must be an alt of Erotica 1 - now send me 500 million ISK.


ETA: This was, of course, a joke/troll/act of immaturity, and in no way meant to lead anybody to believe I am using the character name of another player to impersonate or falsely represent his or her identity.

Still, I'm happy to take the 500,000,000 ISK anyway.
Karynn Denton
Black Rebel Rifter Club
#97 - 2013-10-29 07:45:25 UTC
oOReikaOo Michiko wrote:

Practically everyone knows who I am at this point


I don't know about everyone, but I've heard of you as the one who said

Quote:

I can only truly say I wish that Erotica1 would die in front of his PC releasing his bowels on his chair, and being discovered alone with 50 cats eating his corpse.


on the minerbumping.com forums.

Karynn Denton

Caravan Master

Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations
#98 - 2013-10-29 07:52:57 UTC
oOReikaOo Michiko wrote:


Oh god, enough this has totally worn me down, you win....
.
.
.
.
Not, seriously im not going to get off this subject just because your trolls, I play Eve online for fun?


It takes a strong woman to admit when she is wrong. Thank you!

Can you please still link that photograph showing you holding a sign that reads "Erotica 1 for CSM!" please? You could be one of my campaign consultants, and we can start right now.

See Bio for isk doubling rules. If you didn't read bio, chances are you funded those who did.

Zenoidan
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#99 - 2013-10-29 20:33:04 UTC
This thread is why I play Eve.
Gizznitt Malikite
Agony Unleashed
Agony Empire
#100 - 2013-10-29 22:23:12 UTC

I'm at a loss for words:

First off, falling for these scams is just silly. I just don't understand how it happens non-consensually.

Next, ransoming for a song has been done many, many times in the past, and I don't see it as some terrible shameful activity. It's just another form of exchange, where someone willingly entertains others to get ahead in the game.

Next, your trying to invoke cyber-bulling to get "attention", but you are way out of line. In a game of chess, it is not bullying to take your enemies pawn. In a game of EvE, it is not bullying trying claim a system and control activities in it. Bullying is much more personal, it is much more aggressive, and it is much more harmful. If these folks were following you from system to system, insulting you, preventing you from playing EvE, posting nude images of your likeness, whatever... that would be bullying.

What the mittani did, while talking to hundreds on stage, and thousands on a live stream, was identify a player with emotional problems, tell everyone to harass them, and recommend that he kills himself. That is crossing the line.

Bumping players about to prevent them from utilizing a system they are claiming is fair game play.
Asking someone to sing embarrassing songs in ransom is not.
Recording the vocal ventings of a player losing their head on the game is not.