These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Assembly Hall

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[Request] Review of possible New Order EULA Breach

First post
Author
Weaselior
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#61 - 2013-10-28 12:13:37 UTC
oOReikaOo Michiko wrote:
Wit that logic , New Order isn't content since it is just a reaction to afk miners content

i'm afraid you're digging yourself deeper and deeper into a non-content creation hole here and demonstrating that this thread is nothing but a depraved attempt to tear down content creators due to your intense jealousy

we must ask ourselves: who is the strong, vigorious content creator from whom content flows like a fountainhead and whose contribution is irreplaceable and who is merely a replaceable drone who contributes nothing that a random replacement would not

the new order are the strong, vigorious content creators while the various illegal miners contribute nothing but their presence as disorderly criminals, and their long drawn out wail as they are brought to justice.

this thread too is merely the reaction of a faceless drone to Erotica 1's fountainhead of content creation. it is the review of a seminal masterpiece by a drunken layabout who did not appreciate that the art's illuminating vision exposed the failures of his wretched life: entertaining in its own way, but purely derivative of the masterpiece and a consequence of its genius

Head of the Goonswarm Economic Warfare Cabal Pubbie Management and Exploitation Division.

oOReikaOo Michiko
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#62 - 2013-10-28 12:20:59 UTC
Weaselior wrote:
oOReikaOo Michiko wrote:
Wit that logic , New Order isn't content since it is just a reaction to afk miners content

i'm afraid you're digging yourself deeper and deeper into a non-content creation hole here and demonstrating that this thread is nothing but a depraved attempt to tear down content creators due to your intense jealousy

we must ask ourselves: who is the strong, vigorious content creator from whom content flows like a fountainhead and whose contribution is irreplaceable and who is merely a replaceable drone who contributes nothing that a random replacement would not

the new order are the strong, vigorious content creators while the various illegal miners contribute nothing but their presence as disorderly criminals, and their long drawn out wail as they are brought to justice.

this thread too is merely the reaction of a faceless drone to Erotica 1's fountainhead of content creation. it is the review of a seminal masterpiece by a drunken layabout who did not appreciate that the art's illuminating vision exposed the failures of his wretched life: entertaining in its own way, but purely derivative of the masterpiece and a consequence of its genius

Faceless drone? Practically everyone knows who I am at this point, who are you again?

Would you please get on topic already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfSDNPFCPfY

mynnna
State War Academy
Caldari State
#63 - 2013-10-28 12:56:57 UTC  |  Edited by: mynnna
oOReikaOo Michiko wrote:
Weaselior wrote:
oOReikaOo Michiko wrote:

Faceless drone? Practically everyone knows who I am at this point, who are you again?

He's CFO of the CFC.

Kind of a big deal.

Conversely, basically no one but the relatively tiny number of players who read this thread - and, I suppose, the readers of MB.com - know who you are.

He also is on topic. I mean, he's ridiculing you for your topic, but that is being on topic. One does not have to sympathize with a viewpoint to be "on topic" while discussing it.

Member of the Goonswarm Economic Warfare Cabal

oOReikaOo Michiko
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#64 - 2013-10-28 13:06:02 UTC  |  Edited by: oOReikaOo Michiko
mynnna wrote:
oOReikaOo Michiko wrote:
Weaselior wrote:
oOReikaOo Michiko wrote:

He's CFO of the CFC.

Kind of a big deal.

Conversely, basically no one but the relatively tiny number of players who read this thread - and, I suppose, the readers of MB.com - know who you are.

He also is on topic. I mean, he's ridiculing you for your topic, but that is being on topic. One does not have to sympathize with a viewpoint to be "on topic" while discussing it.

Pretty sure to be on topic he has to discuss points ABOUT the topic not about the OP.

*edit* and seriously the CFO of CFC, dont you think the CFC has had its faced shamed in bullying ENOUGH already with the ouster of the Mittani from the CSM, you feel you need to support another debacle?

*edit 2* secondly , should you be really showing so much respect on a public forum meant to give any player the ability to bring up grievances. If he has more power then me in this, the CSM might as well just be a CFC diplomat, not a community diplomat.

Varius Xeral
Doomheim
#65 - 2013-10-28 13:06:31 UTC
Shadow ironic Rand dunk.

******* classy.

Official Representative of The Nullsec Zealot Cabal

Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#66 - 2013-10-28 13:10:59 UTC
Quote:
Pretty sure to be on topic he has to discuss points ABOUT the topic not about the OP.

*edit* and seriously, dont you think the CFC has had its faced shamed in bullying ENOUGH already with the ouster of the Mittani from the CSM, you feel you need to support another debacle?

Ok, you know what? I am totally going there.

If Mittens had said "biomass" instead of "kill", he'd have been 100% in the clear.

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."

One of ours, ten of theirs.

Best Meltdown Ever.

Weaselior
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#67 - 2013-10-28 14:23:58 UTC
oOReikaOo Michiko wrote:

*edit 2* secondly , should you be really showing so much respect on a public forum meant to give any player the ability to bring up grievances. If he has more power then me in this, the CSM might as well just be a CFC diplomat, not a community diplomat.

By demonstrating that your grievances are meritless and not worth considering, the CSM has done the admirable job of assisting the community in relaying legitimate grievances to CCP and increasing the signal/noise ratio of grievances in this forum to improve the ability of players with legitimate grievances to be heard. They should be commended.

Head of the Goonswarm Economic Warfare Cabal Pubbie Management and Exploitation Division.

Malcanis
Vanishing Point.
The Initiative.
#68 - 2013-10-28 14:43:00 UTC
So nice to be appreciated.

"Just remember later that I warned against any change to jump ranges or fatigue. You earned whats coming."

Grath Telkin, 11.10.2016

Bob StarSeeker
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#69 - 2013-10-28 14:43:26 UTC  |  Edited by: Bob StarSeeker
Aren't you the one who posted

"but now I can only truly say I wish that Erotica1 would die in front of his PC releasing his bowels on his chair, and being discovered alone with 50 cats eating his corpse. "

You also have a scantily clad underaged girl as your profile picture on the MB forums.

You aren't exactly a model internet denizen.
Malcolm Shinhwa
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#70 - 2013-10-28 16:25:47 UTC  |  Edited by: Malcolm Shinhwa
oOReikaOo Michiko wrote:

I'm guessing he's the guy who fired you from the CFC. I guarantee that other than the tiny portion of Eve players who read these forums, no one knows who you are.

oOReikaOo Michiko wrote:

Im not going to , probably .. I dunno yet .. I was really excited after talking to the people at EVE Vegas but none of them are responding now that the boobs arent in their faces -.- so back to being a small tiny miner in a vast empty wasteland of death

http://minerbumping.41656.x6.nabble.com/So-lets-say-I-wanted-to-destroy-The-New-Order-tp3202.html

The problem seems to be that you want to be someone of importance without doing the things that would get you recognized inside the game. Probably because *effort*. So instead maybe a few forum posts from the Moses of Eve would do, "Let my carebears go!". Get in the game. Build stuff. Destroy stuff. Heck, take over a portion of nullsec and make it the promised land for carebears in love (although I think Provi Bloc might have beat you to it). If you want to be space Moses, then you'll have to take action to get known. Forum posts of QQ and plying your physical attributes at fan events will get you known, but not the kind of notoriety that counts.

[i]"The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense. The sword is more important than the shield and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental[/i]."

oOReikaOo Michiko
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#71 - 2013-10-28 19:49:54 UTC  |  Edited by: oOReikaOo Michiko
Weaselior wrote:
oOReikaOo Michiko wrote:

By demonstrating that your grievances are meritless and not worth considering, the CSM has done the admirable job of assisting the community in relaying legitimate grievances to CCP and increasing the signal/noise ratio of grievances in this forum to improve the ability of players with legitimate grievances to be heard. They should be commended.

You have already decided my grievance is meritless in the one day the post has been up? My apologies your majesty.

*edit* answering on behalf of the CSM, ballsy

Jasmine Assasin
The Holy Rollers
#72 - 2013-10-28 20:00:43 UTC
oOReikaOo Michiko wrote:

For those who do not know about Erotica 1's scam great service, it involves doubling the persons ISK.

We should all applaud what Erotica 1 does, such an amazingly nice thing to do for the players of EVE.

That's all I'm saying.
oOReikaOo Michiko
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#73 - 2013-10-28 20:02:56 UTC
Malcolm Shinhwa wrote:
oOReikaOo Michiko wrote:

I'm guessing he's the guy who fired you from the CFC. I guarantee that other than the tiny portion of Eve players who read these forums, no one knows who you are.

oOReikaOo Michiko wrote:

Im not going to , probably .. I dunno yet .. I was really excited after talking to the people at EVE Vegas but none of them are responding now that the boobs arent in their faces -.- so back to being a small tiny miner in a vast empty wasteland of death

http://minerbumping.41656.x6.nabble.com/So-lets-say-I-wanted-to-destroy-The-New-Order-tp3202.html

The problem seems to be that you want to be someone of importance without doing the things that would get you recognized inside the game. Probably because *effort*. So instead maybe a few forum posts from the Moses of Eve would do, "Let my carebears go!". Get in the game. Build stuff. Destroy stuff. Heck, take over a portion of nullsec and make it the promised land for carebears in love (although I think Provi Bloc might have beat you to it). If you want to be space Moses, then you'll have to take action to get known. Forum posts of QQ and plying your physical attributes at fan events will get you known, but not the kind of notoriety that counts.

I have no wish to be anything of the sort, I dont care at all about your politics or your players who think they are God's because they've played a game for a decade... I care about humans and people who justify emotionally damaging people by hiding their acts in a virtual world

ShahFluffers
Ice Fire Warriors
#74 - 2013-10-28 20:24:53 UTC  |  Edited by: ShahFluffers
The problem with using the "emotionally damaging" argument in a game is that ANYONE can make it against any part of the game they dislike.

Be very careful about the arguments you make around people who ascribe to the "moral relativism" school of thought.
Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#75 - 2013-10-28 20:33:18 UTC
ShahFluffers wrote:
The problem with using the "emotionally damaging" argument in a game is that ANYONE can make it against any part of the game they dislike.

Be very careful about the arguments you make around people to ascribe to the "moral relativism" school of thought.

I agree. Let's say I find the molestation of defenseless asteroids to be highly emotionally damaging. By the OP's logic, that activity must be ceased at all costs by CCP because hurt feelings are the first and only measure we should use for anything.

Ergo, remove the lascivious "strip" mining modules from the game, and ban all miners.

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."

One of ours, ten of theirs.

Best Meltdown Ever.

Bao Xi
Krypteia Operations
#76 - 2013-10-28 21:10:01 UTC  |  Edited by: Bao Xi
oOReikaOo Michiko wrote:
Weaselior wrote:
i would hate to think a boring, non-content creating carebear was trying to get interesting content creators banned out of jealousy

please link to an equal or greater amount of content created by you to avoid that impression

this thread doesn't count as it is more properly considered content created by erotica 1

It is actually a lack of existing content that has set the New Order in motion. Nature abhors a vacuum, and miners have left New Eden in a deprived and wanting state. Our response to the the vacuum includes the creation of content. We make every effort to fill it, as we insist that progress can be made, and balance restored to the universe.

If miners would busy themselves creating content in the ways that are currently unknown to them, then the New Order would be less inclined to fill that vacuum with content.

As it stands, it can't be that we are 'reacting', because that would imply that AFK miners are 'acting', which we know is untrue. Thus, because we can see that the New Order is in fact creating content where there was none before, it can't be the case that the New Order is a reactionary force in New Eden. The miners are, in fact, the reactive force. All content created by the miners in question springs from their reaction to the New Order's creation of new and original content.

The laws of nature are at work here. Every action has an equal or opposite reaction. In this case, the 'bumpee' is necessarily acting in a strictly reactive sense as a result of the motion imparted upon him or her by the 'bumper'. We can easily see who is the reactionary force here.

Literally impersonating myself     http://i.imgur.com/WcpOt.gif    click click what deals click click

oOReikaOo Michiko
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#77 - 2013-10-29 00:25:33 UTC
Bob StarSeeker wrote:

"but now I can only truly say I wish that Erotica1 would die in front of his PC releasing his bowels on his chair, and being discovered alone with 50 cats eating his corpse. "

You also have a scantily clad underaged girl as your profile picture on the MB forums.

Scantily clad? Its a tank top and a pair of shorts... for the internet I feel im doing pretty modest. Thanks for the personal attack though.

Mag's
Azn Empire
#78 - 2013-10-29 00:42:30 UTC
oOReikaOo Michiko wrote:
Bao Xi wrote:
Going to go ahead and confirm that Erotica 1 doubled my isk because I played the game correctly. I too am fully literate, and I was polite, as are all other successful bonus room winners.

OP's claims are nothing but hogwash. Erotica 1 is perhaps the most honest and responsible individual I have ever had the privilege of gaming with. As for OP wishing harm upon Erotica 1? Well, I think we can see the quality of her critics now, can't we?

What a shame it is that players such as OP continue to attempt to ruin the game for pillars of the community such as Erotica 1. It is hypocritical to denounce 'cyberbullying' whilst engaging in a campaign of hate against Erotica 1.

The amount of "Im a New Order alt" in this is scary. If your going to pretend to be someone else , you need to lose that "repeat things 10 times in a cultish way" thing you guys do.

I too am going to go ahead and confirm that Erotica 1 doubled my isk because I played the game correctly. I too am fully literate, and I was polite, as are all other successful bonus room winners. They really are.

OP's claims are nothing but bullcrap. Erotica 1 is perhaps the most trustworthy and responsible individual I have ever had the privilege of never gaming with. As for OP wishing harm upon Erotica 1? Well, I think we can see the quality of her critics now, can't we?

What a shame it is that players such as OP continue to attempt to ruin the game for pillars of the community such as Erotica 1. It is hypocritical to denounce 'cyberbullying' whilst engaging in a campaign of hate against Erotica 1. It was also shameful.

Oh and this post was all my own work.

Destination SkillQueue:- It's like assuming the Lions will ignore you in the Savannah, if you're small, fat and look helpless.

oOReikaOo Michiko
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#79 - 2013-10-29 00:51:42 UTC
Mag's wrote:
oOReikaOo Michiko wrote:
Bao Xi wrote:
Going to go ahead and confirm that Erotica 1 doubled my isk because I played the game correctly. I too am fully literate, and I was polite, as are all other successful bonus room winners.

OP's claims are nothing but hogwash. Erotica 1 is perhaps the most honest and responsible individual I have ever had the privilege of gaming with. As for OP wishing harm upon Erotica 1? Well, I think we can see the quality of her critics now, can't we?

What a shame it is that players such as OP continue to attempt to ruin the game for pillars of the community such as Erotica 1. It is hypocritical to denounce 'cyberbullying' whilst engaging in a campaign of hate against Erotica 1.

The amount of "Im a New Order alt" in this is scary. If your going to pretend to be someone else , you need to lose that "repeat things 10 times in a cultish way" thing you guys do.

I too am going to go ahead and confirm that Erotica 1 doubled my isk because I played the game correctly. I too am fully literate, and I was polite, as are all other successful bonus room winners. They really are.

OP's claims are nothing but bullcrap. Erotica 1 is perhaps the most trustworthy and responsible individual I have ever had the privilege of never gaming with. As for OP wishing harm upon Erotica 1? Well, I think we can see the quality of her critics now, can't we?

What a shame it is that players such as OP continue to attempt to ruin the game for pillars of the community such as Erotica 1. It is hypocritical to denounce 'cyberbullying' whilst engaging in a campaign of hate against Erotica 1. It was also shameful.

Oh and this post was all my own work.

"I too am fully literate, and I was polite, as are all other successful bonus room winners. "

Jokes old, your an alt, we get it, get back on topic.

Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations
#80 - 2013-10-29 01:14:58 UTC
oOReikaOo Michiko wrote:
Bob StarSeeker wrote:

Scantily clad? Its a tank top and a pair of shorts... for the internet I feel im doing pretty modest. Thanks for the personal attack though.

Your whole hate campaign against me, where you link content you disapprove of all over the internet, is a bit like someone who hates pornography linking sex videos everywhere she can to "expose" it. I suspect that 75% of those liking your posts are, in fact, showing appreciation for you conveniently linking the Hydra series in chronological order.

Also, please update your photograph on the minerbumping website. Since you support me for CSM, I suggest you hold a sign that says "Erotica 1 for CSM." Please only do this if you are of legal age.

Thank you.

See Bio for isk doubling rules. If you didn't read bio, chances are you funded those who did.