These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

got my eve 10th decade collectors edition in today! when do i apply the mystery code

First post
Author
Daniel Jackson
Universal Exos
#1 - 2013-10-18 23:08:45 UTC
i have heard on the fanfest feed something about holding on to your mystery code till later and it wasn't very clear, so when DO i apply the mystery code to get MAX benefit?
Jarod Garamonde
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2013-10-18 23:20:49 UTC
Daniel Jackson wrote:
i have heard on the fanfest feed something about holding on to your mystery code till later and it wasn't very clear, so when DO i apply the mystery code to get MAX benefit?

IB4TL

That moment when you realize the crazy lady with all the cats was right...

[#savethelance]
Daniel Jackson
Universal Exos
#3 - 2013-10-18 23:24:07 UTC
Jarod Garamonde wrote:
Daniel Jackson wrote:

IB4TL

what? and i mean i read the instruction manual and it says it will entitle me to future content and it will be emailed to me, but im not quite sure do i enter the code now or later?
Pr1ncess Alia
Doomheim
#4 - 2013-10-18 23:25:56 UTC
Got mine!!!!

Waiting for me after work Big smile

Listening to CD now.

(I thought it was going to be a metal rifter, oh well)
Lady Areola Fappington
#5 - 2013-10-18 23:30:57 UTC
Yes, punch in the code now, OP.

In the future, when CCP hands out something superawesomecool to just the mystery code holders, you'll get an email that says "check your redemption window"

It's not a one-time thing, it's on-going.

7.2 CAN I AVOID PVP COMPLETELY? No; there are no systems or locations in New Eden where PvP may be completely avoided. --Eve New Player Guide

xxVastorxx
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#6 - 2013-10-19 00:17:50 UTC
kinda almost tempted to order one now.
Daniel Jackson
Universal Exos
#7 - 2013-10-19 00:34:20 UTC  |  Edited by: Daniel Jackson
Lady Areola Fappington wrote:
Yes, punch in the code now, OP.

In the future, when CCP hands out something superawesomecool to just the mystery code holders, you'll get an email that says "check your redemption window"

It's not a one-time thing, it's on-going.

ok thanks :3

xxVastorxx wrote:
kinda almost tempted to order one now.

you can order it in the EVE Store (the link takes u right to the collectors edition page).
Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
#8 - 2013-10-19 03:02:03 UTC
I tried typing out a response, but the language filter blocked 90% of the post out.

Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings?

Mra Rednu
Vanishing Point.
#9 - 2013-10-19 14:06:56 UTC
Unsuccessful At Everything wrote:
I tried typing out a response, but the language filter blocked 90% of the post out.

Yep cunting ******* thing.
Abdiel Kavash
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#10 - 2013-10-19 14:14:43 UTC  |  Edited by: Abdiel Kavash
Quote:
got my eve 10th decade collectors edition

Who are you and can I borrow your time machine?

(I'm very happy to hear that EVE survives for 100 years. Take that, eve is dying prophets!)
Seetesh
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#11 - 2013-10-19 15:06:20 UTC
I received mine this morning and i will be opening it when I get home. Rifter USB hub here I come :D
CCP Stillman
C C P
C C P Alliance
#12 - 2013-10-19 15:18:12 UTC
Just posting to say that I envy you guys. Seems like it takes a while for them to arrive in Iceland. And I can't wait to get my hands on my copy!

Just a random dude in Team Security.

Valid Point
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#13 - 2013-10-19 15:35:02 UTC
Some people are complaining about the USB rifter just being cheap plastic. I'm not, it's like an exact replica!
Sirinda
Ekchuah's Shrine Comporium
#14 - 2013-10-19 15:41:22 UTC
I'm complaining because I haven't received mine yet.

What's the European distribution center doing, sitting on their asses?
Scyleia Anjali
#15 - 2013-10-19 15:45:21 UTC
Valid Point wrote:
Some people are complaining about the USB rifter just being cheap plastic. I'm not, it's like an exact replica!

Eve Online takes place in a micro-universe? If not I'm going to have trouble finding a parking spot for it.
Aaran Barbarossa
Perkone
Caldari State
#16 - 2013-10-19 15:45:23 UTC
Sirinda wrote:

Agreed, people are unbelivably slow. Mine went into the logistics center on Thursday and it still hasn't shipped.
Sirinda
Ekchuah's Shrine Comporium
#17 - 2013-10-19 17:11:18 UTC
Aaran Barbarossa wrote:
Sirinda wrote:

Agreed, people are unbelivably slow. Mine went into the logistics center on Thursday and it still hasn't shipped.

You're still better off than me. I have yet to receive the confirmation they've shipped it, not to mention any kind of tracking ID.

Also, in case you live in Germany as well: Please don't tell me they're shipping with Hermes?
Aaran Barbarossa
Perkone
Caldari State
#18 - 2013-10-19 19:04:47 UTC
Sirinda wrote:
Aaran Barbarossa wrote:
Sirinda wrote:

You're still better off than me. I have yet to receive the confirmation they've shipped it, not to mention any kind of tracking ID.

Also, in case you live in Germany as well: Please don't tell me they're shipping with Hermes?

I'm crossing my fingers they send it via DHL. UPS and Hermes both are really anal about package deliveries.

I cannot wait to join the highly exclusive and gentlemanly Cybernetic Eyepatch club.
Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations
#19 - 2013-10-20 12:01:00 UTC
Daniel Jackson wrote:

Since the dev could not answer your question due to uncontrollable laughter, I suggest holding onto that mystery code for as long as you can. Someday, you sir may have the last unredeemed code. Such a thing would have extreme value to the community when you unveil that you still have one and have been saving it.

See Bio for isk doubling rules. If you didn't read bio, chances are you funded those who did.

J3ssica Alba
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#20 - 2013-10-20 12:52:57 UTC
I got the email with the tracking number 4 days ago but when I try to track the package at the DHL site it says not found Roll (tried UPS, FedEx too just in case though the musterbrand site does mention DHL).
This is my signature. There are many others like it, but this one is mine.  Without me, my signature is useless. Without my signature, I am useless
12Next page