These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Open Letter to James 315 and the New Order of Highsec and those tired of thier actions

First post
Author
ISD Ezwal
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#81 - 2013-10-18 20:55:33 UTC
This thread has been moved to Crime & Punishment.

ISD Ezwal Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Aiyana Bayushi
Miners in Pink
#82 - 2013-10-18 21:54:21 UTC
Lady Areola Fappington wrote:
Aiyana Bayushi wrote:
Alduin666 Shikkoken wrote:
Aiyana Bayushi wrote:
Tears™

You don't like a game, don't play it. Its a simple as that. This is a sandbox where anything can happen and you should have done the research before putting real life time and money into a sub. Playing Eve is a privileged, not a right. Just because you don't agree with another players playstyle doesn't mean that (so long as it is within game rules) you are allowed to defame, call out, or personally attack them on the forums or any other means of communication.

Tears lol , please learn to read people , I am looking forward to the fight problem is I can 't find any damn targets lol.

Forum insults are like being on a blob KM , its a pointless way to get people to laugh at you not with you.

I did not know they had been forum trolling or I'd would have not bothered posting and for the record I war decced the alliance after they joined the fight hows that crying lol. Have not seen a single war target yet Roll

Plan on keeping the corp war dec but keeping the alliance one is pointless since they are not coming out to play and have allied with the corp. Either way I'll rack up kills as soon as someone shows up to kill.

Hi there war target, how's it hangin?

Just a protip, so you don't waste time...the vast majority of New Order Logistics are gankers. We're outlaw status, so we can't undock for honorable space ~gudfites~.

Here's hoping the rest of CODE. can generate some awesome and fun content for you, though! Lots of us gank alts are getting our normal PVP chars in position to ally in. Been awhile since we've had a good ol' fashioned throw-down war.

Best of luck to ya!

Thank you sir knight at least someone got the point of the post. Never know if to laugh or cry that so many seem to forget this is just a game and smack talking in the forums has long been a part of it.

I spent 7yrs or so in 0.0 fighting Bob and the Goons so by my count I got 3 yrs of rust to knock off my pvp skills , wanna be my rust remover sir knight :p

Oh btw please tell zazz or how ever you spell it that using a NOS on a Squid missile boat is a waste , my current build is not only cap stable it purposely has extra cap , even with all my mods on and his nos my cap never moved. And please tell me someone has a picture of that odin pilots face when his bomb barely dented my shield :p .

2 fights so far and since I had a blond moment and forgot my scram >.< they both were able to run , twice :p .
Aiyana Bayushi
Miners in Pink
#83 - 2013-10-18 22:09:52 UTC
LOL Zazz I have more disposable income then I got sense the wardec on your corp will stay til I get bored not til I surrender if Sir Knight is right and y'all are moving PvP alts in to play then I doubt I will end the dec any time soon. Now I am letting the dec on the alliance pass because I did that only to prove a point. Since they are gonna ally with you no sense in wasting isk :)

I do admit the point I made about finding ganking disgusting is true , I've seen it ruin to many good games and almost ruin this one. Reason I quit for 2yrs was over that. But since CCP seems to be learning I am happy to give it another try. But this is Eve and it is what it is.

As I said before I got out of corp mining alts to feed me mins and BPO's for every thing I use , oh PROTIP before I forget I was mining on alt while we were fighting today :p . So outside the wardec which cost me a whooping bank breaking 2 dollars a week this was is and will never cost me anything :) . And since I have no E-Peen to stroke losing ships and even clones does not bug me not only will I quickly knock the rust off I will learn new tricks , I may even move back to 0.0 space if I get the PvP bug again Pirate
Sabriz Adoudel
Move along there is nothing here
#84 - 2013-10-18 22:53:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Sabriz Adoudel
Aiyana, consider yourself watchlisted.

I will use locator agents to find you. I will strike without warning at a time of my choosing.

I will use unconventional tactics that you do not expect.

For James 315 - the rightful owner, ruler and saviour of highsec.

I support the New Order and CODE. alliance. www.minerbumping.com

Aiyana Bayushi
Miners in Pink
#85 - 2013-10-18 23:14:41 UTC
Sabriz Adoudel wrote:
Aiyana, consider yourself watchlisted.

I will use locator agents to find you. I will strike without warning at a time of my choosing.

I will use unconventional tactics that you do not expect.

For James 315 - the rightful owner, ruler and saviour of highsec.

Lol can't tell if your really just badly RPing or clueless :p , I am in kamio and I watch local like a hawk so bring it on.
Not to say you might catch me napping but right now I am either looking for war targets or mining in WH space.

so don't waste your time on a locator Pirate
Malcolm Shinhwa
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#86 - 2013-10-18 23:46:34 UTC
Aiyana Bayushi wrote:

Oh btw please tell zazz or how ever you spell it that using a NOS on a Squid missile boat is a waste , my current build is not only cap stable it purposely has extra cap , even with all my mods on and his nos my cap never moved. And please tell me someone has a picture of that odin pilots face when his bomb barely dented my shield :p .

2 fights so far and since I had a blond moment and forgot my scram >.< they both were able to run , twice :p .

I'd like to see the look on his face when he launched a bomb in hisec... currently you're giving blondes a bad name.

[i]"The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense. The sword is more important than the shield and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental[/i]."

Aiyana Bayushi
Miners in Pink
#87 - 2013-10-19 00:07:24 UTC  |  Edited by: Aiyana Bayushi
Malcolm Shinhwa wrote:
Aiyana Bayushi wrote:

I'd like to see the look on his face when he launched a bomb in hisec... currently you're giving blondes a bad name.

Something did 6k dmg :p assumed it was a bomb because we were in a area far away from the main areas and were at war. Never have fought a bomber in High Sec and did not think torps could do that much dmg.
Remiel Pollard
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#88 - 2013-10-19 00:35:48 UTC
Aiyana Bayushi wrote:
Malcolm Shinhwa wrote:
Aiyana Bayushi wrote:

Something did 6k dmg :p assumed it was a bomb because we were in a area far away from the main areas and were at war. Never have fought a bomber in High Sec and did not think torps could do that much dmg.

You're missing the point.

You can't use bombs in high sec.

Seven years, you say? Huh.

“Some capsuleers claim that ECM is 'dishonorable' and 'unfair'. Jam those ones first, and kill them last.” - Jirai 'Fatal' Laitanen, Pithum Nullifier Training Manual c. YC104

Scarlet Firefly
Three Radioactive Assault Fish Frigates Inc.
#89 - 2013-10-19 05:08:34 UTC  |  Edited by: Scarlet Firefly
I'll just skip to the end of this thread instead of reading it to see if this issue has been answered.

They want war. They want kills. They want tears.

They don't want losses.

What you should do is either leave the area, befriend them by selling out other miners, or otherwise being helpful (probably too late for this), or make them feel pain. War dec is a bad idea, it makes you an easier target. You could try to get some of your buddies to use alts to high sec gank the bumpers, but that will make them upset, and the consequence will be you getting high sec ganked repeatedly, or just miners in that area getting ganked. Therefore, your best bet is to get friendly with a PvP corp that is bigger than your enemies corp. The problem is, most PvP corps don't fly around in high sec. So, what you should do is be AFK less. If you are AFK and get bumped, consider yourself lucky. You could have been ganked.

Here is another point of advice on high sec ganking of miners. Sometimes people do it for the thrill and kill. You'd be amazed at how deep the pockets are on some pirates (not from pirating). My corpmate handed me a bhaalgorn "just incase we want to shoot some blackops ships". My corp hands out fitted thrashers for high sec ganking, because they are cheap (less than 1M each). So we spend 5-6 thrashers to gank a retriever worth 30M. Do we care about loot and drops, or that we are throwing away 6M? No, we care about the tears, and the 30M isk kill on our board.

Another piece of advice, stay off the radar. If you whine and complain, people take notice. If you do anything to stand out, pirates will notice and shoot you. For example, we had a newbie in my corp forget that he was in high sec and he shot a miner, and lost his rifter. He came back 15 minutes later, and that miner had looted the rifter. He politely asked for his drops worth about 2M. The miner then put him on ignore. He mentioned this to the corp, we handed out thrashers, waited until he had a 3/4 full cargo, then ganked the miner, and podded him (50M pod :D). Then we asked for 10M isk from him for protection. He didn't respond, so when he started mining again, we ganked him again (sadly, he had no implants). Moral of the story, mining is dangerous near low sec. Do not get on a pirate corps radar.
Zazz Razzamatazz
Bad Touches
#90 - 2013-10-21 13:39:12 UTC  |  Edited by: Zazz Razzamatazz
Well it appears that the war may be coming to a close-

(from the www.minerbumping.com forums)

Quote:
"Aiyana">
LMAO you mean to 2 fights you ran from don't count :p . Been on a bunch but can not be on all the time I am signing a lease and starting a new business today so gonna let the war expire since our play times do not seem to jive. the smack talk was fun but some of y'all need to learn the difference between smack talking and just being rude >.< .

Got a few weeks coming to me 3-4 months from now assuming I can take the time out from my new business we may have to try this again. Then again this my first time as a Owner/Op so who knows whats gonna happen :(

We've been online many times to fulfill Aiyana Bayushi's desire for combat. But when we arrive, she logs off.

My response to her post above:

Quote:
"Aiyana>so gonna let the war expire"

Wait, so after all that tough talk... nothing?!?

Wow, you truly spanked us!!

This war cost us zero and never interfered with my my bumping efforts once.

On the other hand, this war cost you 100 million!

I win!

Another victory for the New Order!

(I think I'll go bump someone to celebrate)

Although honestly, by avoiding us she fared better than The Shadow Continuum, which also wardec'd us, and recently shut down after loosing almost 700 million.
Malcolm Shinhwa
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#91 - 2013-10-21 15:27:11 UTC
So it seems the end times are not in sight after all. CODE. alliance has not been closed, and James 315 hasn't been forced into an abject apology for all he has done and then unsubbed in shame. Crazy, who would have thought that would happen?

But the New Order isn't just about bumping miners who are AFK or blowing up barges that don't have the proper paperwork. The New Order is primarily an educational effort. So at this time, while the Great War didn't happen, lets remember all the things about Eve Aiyana learned from the experience:

1) "SWEET I am gonna enjoy this so much I war deced the alliance already"
You don't have to wardec the people who have already joined as allies of your current wardec'd corp. You get to fight them for free.

2) "I have already called for assistance..."
Aggressors in wardec's don't get to call for assistance. The recipients of the wardec do, and they can have as many allies as there are corps/alliances in New Eden - 2.

3) "those needing help against their solo gankers let me know if I am near enough I might head your way"
Not really a game mechanic thing, but you actually have to be online to help anyone.

4) "Well..Hello there future war target."
Also not a game mechanic thing, well maybe it is. But you've made a poor gameplay decision when you see this message from Cannibal Kane. Not that Mr. Kane needs my help, but he might want to also add Cia'fo Lao's corp to his naughty list.

5) "And please tell me someone has a picture of that odin pilots face when his bomb barely dented my shield"
You can't launch bombs anywhere in hisec, even if you are "in a area far away from the main areas and were at war."

From the minerbumping forums...

6) "Since I WH mine a lot all my ventures have point which has annoyed more then a few WH pirates but just mining in high sec nah....the venture has 2 built in points which mean I have 3 when in WH space...."
Points are not stabs and stabs are not points. "LMAO in the groups I have played with point could mean either scram or stab since they are both the same basic system"... no they aren't.

Farewell Aiyana. The Rebel Who Never Was.

[i]"The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense. The sword is more important than the shield and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental[/i]."

Courath Al'viendi
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#92 - 2013-10-21 21:33:33 UTC  |  Edited by: Courath Al'viendi
Let me TL:DR this entire thread.

Someone crying about New Order, New Order stroking their e-peens, bunch of random crap posts in the middle.
Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations
#93 - 2013-10-23 06:24:38 UTC

If you dislike the Mittani's actions, why do you advertise the video for more people to see? You should instead endeavor to end the cycle by actually deciding to not link it. Unless you secretly like it and are hiding behind a carebear mask.

Regardless, the important thing here is that the New Order has won yet again.

In a perfect world, miners would all learn all at once to be good citizens of high sec. But we do not live in a perfect world yet. For this reason, I have decided to join my own corp officially within Code. I think I will celebrate and go enforce the law some myself. I am personally a terrible pilot, but luckily I have thousands of ships to practice with.

Keep in mind that if you tip my bounty, you will receive evemail notifications of any losses I might have.

Long live the New Order.

www.minerbumping.com

-Ero

See Bio for isk doubling rules. If you didn't read bio, chances are you funded those who did.

Jamwara DelCalicoe Ashley
New Eden Tech Support
#94 - 2013-10-23 13:08:00 UTC
stoicfaux wrote:
Frying Doom wrote:
Welcome future Star Citizen player Twisted

If all the miners leave, who will there be left to bump?

You know damn well there's a CCP think tank analyzing that very situation right now. In an Ice Fortress secreted under a live volcano, riding dark fiber and so far off the grid that not even the NSA has collected their email specimens for threat analysis.

Citation need for this "think tank" that you speak of... perhaps when all the miners leave, the price of ore would increase and attract miners from the pvp-crowd... miners that thought to defend themselves. I'm not a fan of the creepy James315'ers either but I mean dayyuummmm can you really be surprised when a pinata gets popped? I mean, look at all that free candy Shocked
New Eden Tech Support
#95 - 2013-10-23 13:20:02 UTC  |  Edited by: Jamwara DelCalicoe Ashley
Aiyana Bayushi wrote:
Tippia wrote:
Aiyana Bayushi wrote:
The end times are near for you at least. You skirt the rules of the EULA by claiming its how Eve is played and you ruin the game play experience for others by bullying them to pay ransom and then making them change their bios to avoid getting ganked or bumped off grid while afk mining. And while I think true afk mining is pretty stupid even in high sec it is how the game is played. The real problem is they can not fight back because of the same rules and that is a violation of the EULA and maybe one day the GM's will actually enforce that , unlikely but one can hope.
In what way does what they're doing skirt the EULA? How does the EULA keep people from fighting back?

Quote:
I war deced a 1 man corp that was harassing miners and lol an behold a entire 130+ person alliance joined the fight. Two words for that first , SWEET I am gonna enjoy this so much I war deced the alliance already. Second pathetic 130+ people to fight a one women corp seriously.
So don't wardec corps if you're not ready for the eventuality of them bringing in allies to support them. vOv

Quote:
The fact the Devs have continuously caved to the vocal minority out of fear of people quitting has always been an annoyance but it is what it is.
Which vocal minority are you talking about here?

I war decced them on purpose and harassing players is against the EULA , CCP's definition of harassment has taken a bad turn over the yrs , the fact that they made it a lot harder to gank in high sec is proof they have realized that.

As for not being able to fight back its simple without risking sec status by attacking first and getting concorded there is no way to fight back against those who do not care about that and forcing people to pay isk and change their bios to avoid continued harassment by taking advantage of game mechanics is a violation of the EULA. CCP is making strides to fight such things but they made the big mistake in the beginning to ignore EULA violations in order to gain and keep players. Those that have been around from day one well remember the days that the only people playing were gankers and bots.

As for the vocal minority simple , gankers are.

Are you high? Carebears have been screaming at the top of their lungs about ohgodlasers!! buff high sec!!! for long enough... I'm not a veteran player but I have been reading up on New Eden history and it is fairly clear that High Sec has been buffed and buffed to the point that a sense of entitlement has been cultivated in the minds of certain newer industrial players.

You are a carebear, and that's okay, just accept your fate ---> Easy target. Easy ISK. Lazy. Self-entitled.

I do look forward to meeting. Until then, take some time to learn and manipulate the game mechanics that already exist before petitioning to change something that you, quite clearly, have failed to grasp. Eventually, sooner or later... seriously, you will realize that you have been pvp'ing since the very first time you undocked over 6yrs ago.

Have you considered hiring a mercenary corporation for protection or to chase away your competition? Get creative. Adapt and overcome.
New Eden Tech Support
#96 - 2013-10-23 13:58:10 UTC
Aiyana Bayushi wrote:
LOL Zazz I have more disposable income then I got sense the wardec on your corp will stay til I get bored not til I surrender if Sir Knight is right and y'all are moving PvP alts in to play then I doubt I will end the dec any time soon. Now I am letting the dec on the alliance pass because I did that only to prove a point. Since they are gonna ally with you no sense in wasting isk :)

I do admit the point I made about finding ganking disgusting is true , I've seen it ruin to many good games and almost ruin this one. Reason I quit for 2yrs was over that. But since CCP seems to be learning I am happy to give it another try. But this is Eve and it is what it is.

As I said before I got out of corp mining alts to feed me mins and BPO's for every thing I use , oh PROTIP before I forget I was mining on alt while we were fighting today :p . So outside the wardec which cost me a whooping bank breaking 2 dollars a week this was is and will never cost me anything :) . And since I have no E-Peen to stroke losing ships and even clones does not bug me not only will I quickly knock the rust off I will learn new tricks , I may even move back to 0.0 space if I get the PvP bug again Pirate

You said that you quit playing Eve because of the politics in 0.0 and here you say it was because of ganking - was it one or both?
Capt Starfox
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#97 - 2013-10-23 18:58:31 UTC
Aiyana Bayushi wrote:

my current build is not only cap stable it purposely has extra cap , even with all my mods on and his nos my cap never moved. And please tell me someone has a picture of that odin pilots face when his bomb barely dented my shield :p .

...You have no idea what you're talking about do you?

Abandon all hope ye who x up in fleet

Iso47
Doomheim
#98 - 2013-10-23 20:45:00 UTC
You sound like one of those special people that post in GD asking to change the game
to their play-style or their thought process.
All that CCP does is laugh at how utterly useless their attempts at changing anything are.
ISD Ezwal
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#99 - 2013-10-23 22:28:08 UTC
I have removed a rule breaking post and those quoting it.

The rules:
33. Posting of chat logs outside the Crime & Punishment forum channel is prohibited.

The posting of chat logs between player parties is prohibited on all forum channels of the EVE Online forums, with the exception of the Crime & Punishment Channel where they can be posted as part of stories in the Pirate Story Thread.
Specific rules regarding the omission of pilot names apply in this instance. Further details can be found in the rules stickies in the Crime & Punishment forum channel.

ISD Ezwal Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Malcolm Shinhwa
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#100 - 2013-10-24 00:58:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Malcolm Shinhwa
Just got the "end of the war" email from CONCORD. Guess the New Order won't be ending for awhile longer.