These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

Best looking ship in your opinion?

Author
Job Valador
Professional Amateurs
#21 - 2013-10-18 12:22:09 UTC
Never flew it. Probably never will, but fav looking ship? Hel every time

"The stone exhibited a profound lack of movement."

Mythrandier
Solace Corp
#22 - 2013-10-18 12:25:17 UTC

Vengeance, best looking ship EU.

Will always have a soft spot for the Providence aswell, its that rebel transport look Big smile

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -  D. Adams.

Jasmine Assasin
The Holy Rollers
#23 - 2013-10-18 15:20:36 UTC
I'm really fond of my Scorpion Navy Issue (and variants). I think they hit it out of the park on that one. Although I would like to see the Rattlesnake look less like a Scorpion, even if it does look good. I have wondered that if they would have V3'd the old hull and made it the Rattlesnake that might have made more sense for it? The old hull kind of looked more like a coiled snake than a Scorpion and now the Rattlesnake looks...well...like a Scorpion, lol.

But the (current) Absolution, Nyx, Hel, Providence, Megathron (and variants - why I decided to train Gallente BS), Machariel, Gilla, Nemesis, Chimera, Avatar, Hurricane (present and future variants), Dramiel, Daredevil, Imperial Navy Slicer, Bhaalgorn are also on my "like" list.

There are some really good looking ships in game, and it's obvious that the art team knows what they are doing which is what makes me wonder about things like the Dominix. How on Earth did someone look at that all those years ago and say "Yeah, that looks good go ahead and put in the game"?
Uriel Paradisi Anteovnuecci
Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries Ltd.
Arataka Research Consortium
#24 - 2013-10-18 15:30:42 UTC
My favorite is, by far, the Eidolon. Sadly, I'm not going to be flying it anytime soon Lol
SpoonRECKLESS
Beach Boys
The Minions.
#25 - 2013-10-18 16:33:13 UTC
The Drake because I lost so many I could of built an empire in eve with the hulls.

Blue

Jim Roebuck
State War Academy
Caldari State
#26 - 2013-10-18 16:40:43 UTC
Caracal.

When Bon Scott died and he appeared before St. Peter at the gates of Heaven, St. Peter looked at his record and told him he couldn't get in. Just then, God screams at Peter, "Let him in, Karen Carpenter is driving me nuts. I want to hear some music with balls. We'll haggle over the paperwork later." At least I hope that's what happened.

Kyt Thrace
Lightspeed Enterprises
Goonswarm Federation
#27 - 2013-10-18 16:43:34 UTC
Any ship that is Caldari.

Why you ask?

Because Caldari are the SUPERIOR RACE & all others bow down to us. :P

R.I.P. Vile Rat

Icarus Able
Refuse.Resist
#28 - 2013-10-18 16:44:29 UTC
Megathron,Tempest,Talos and Cyclone.
Charles Wu-Wong
Anti-Nub Incorporated
Centipede Caliphate.
#29 - 2013-10-18 16:46:36 UTC
Kyt Thrace wrote:

Why you ask?

Pfff, I prefer sex toys or solid bling ships to your ugly boxes. Hell, i'd even fly in ship made out of duct tape and rust than look at a moa
Kyt Thrace
Lightspeed Enterprises
Goonswarm Federation
#30 - 2013-10-18 16:51:23 UTC
Charles Wu-Wong wrote:
Kyt Thrace wrote:

Why you ask?

Pfff, I prefer sex toys or solid bling ships to your ugly boxes. Hell, i'd even fly in ship made out of duct tape and rust than look at a moa

You sir are Caldari Born and talk about your heritage like that. You sir should biomass yourself for being such a traitor to your people.

R.I.P. Vile Rat

Money Makin Mitch
Paid in Full
#31 - 2013-10-18 16:51:53 UTC
vagabond by far
Little Dragon Khamez
Guardians of the Underworld
#32 - 2013-10-18 17:17:05 UTC
There's something sexy about the velator and the ibis, if only they performed as good as they looked. I'd love a t2 version of either.

Over all amarr ships are the nicest, minmater were once good but the new textures don't have enough 'rust' for me. I'm a purist one that subject.

Dumbing down of Eve Online will result in it's destruction...

David Kir
Hotbirds
#33 - 2013-10-18 17:37:08 UTC
Little Dragon Khamez wrote:
There's something sexy about the velator and the ibis, if only they performed as good as they looked. I'd love a t2 version of either.

Over all amarr ships are the nicest, minmater were once good but the new textures don't have enough 'rust' for me. I'm a purist one that subject.

Get a Violator, that thing's straight out nasty.

Friends are like cows: if you eat them, they die.

Antihrist Pripravnik
Scorpion Road Industry
#34 - 2013-10-18 18:11:47 UTC
Machariel
Mara Pahrdi
The Order of Anoyia
#35 - 2013-10-18 19:29:54 UTC
Vengeance.

Remove standings and insurance.

Altrue
Exploration Frontier inc
Tactical-Retreat
#36 - 2013-10-18 19:31:26 UTC
The new Golem !

Oh wait... Just kidding.

Widow ?

Signature Tanking Best Tanking

[Ex-F] CEO - Eve-guides.fr

Ultimate Citadel Guide - 2016 EVE Career Chart

Calisto Thellere
#37 - 2013-10-18 19:47:25 UTC
Moros.
Arduemont
Rotten Legion
#38 - 2013-10-18 19:48:25 UTC  |  Edited by: Arduemont
Vargur,
Nyx,
Vexor (Oh yes, I did)

"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice." www.stateofwar.co.nf

KnowUsByTheDead
Sunlight...Through The Blight.
#39 - 2013-10-18 19:52:15 UTC  |  Edited by: KnowUsByTheDead
The Myrmidon, with it's sexy ass.

Edit: I am also fond of the Wolf skin variant. No matter what, the Rifter is iconic...but the Wolf looks like a demon poised to rain arty fire down upon you. It is pretty Big smile

Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the comedian is the only thing that makes sense.

Murk Paradox
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#40 - 2013-10-18 19:55:01 UTC
Valid Point wrote:
I'd have to pick the manticore for the best looking ship I could actually fly. I was going to pick the ferox, but I find the shield invulnerability field effect very annoying.

The best looking ship I can't fly is probably the widow. Dat paint job.

Gallente shuttle.

I love how that ship looks.

Curse
Sacrilege
Rattlesnake
Daredevil
Succubus
Anathema
Pilgrim
Navy Harbinger
Cruor
Ashimmu
Nightmare
Bhaalgorn

Not necessarily in that order.

This post has been signed by Murk Paradox and no other accounts, alternate or otherwise. Any other post claiming to be this holder's is subject to being banned at the discretion of the GM Team as it would violate the TOS in regards to impersonation. Signed, Murk Paradox. In triplicate.

Previous page123Next page