These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

I for the life of me dont understand.

Author
oOReikaOo Michiko
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#181 - 2013-10-18 14:17:17 UTC
Ive been doing this for 9 pages now, and its 7am in the morning, feel free to continue this without me , my NPC corp chat got interesting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfSDNPFCPfY

Bizzaro Stormy MurphDog
B.L.U.E L.A.S.E.R.
#182 - 2013-10-18 14:17:31 UTC
oOReikaOo Michiko wrote:
Seven Koskanaiken wrote:
oOReikaOo Michiko wrote:
Ive never once threatened to quit, my playstyle cant be affected unless CCP all of a sudden makes stations destructible ...

well then
just get on with it
loool
what are u goin on abooouuuuuuut

again i fear for EVE's future because you guys will drive away all the new players and stagnate ccp's cash flow

But that doesn't affect you at all . . . not at all. Doesn't affect you. At all.

CCP won't be closing their doors for a loooong long time.

I'm sad for you - you're paying real money to ship spin. I have the troubling feeling that you've set the bar just that low in the rest of your life too . . .

But if you ever wanna undock, lemme know. I'd love to blow up your ship.

I am not an alt of Chribba.

Seven Koskanaiken
Shadow Legions.
#183 - 2013-10-18 14:17:58 UTC
oOReikaOo Michiko wrote:
Seven Koskanaiken wrote:
oOReikaOo Michiko wrote:
Ive never once threatened to quit, my playstyle cant be affected unless CCP all of a sudden makes stations destructible ...

well then
just get on with it
loool
what are u goin on abooouuuuuuut

again i fear for EVE's future because you guys will drive away all the new players and stagnate ccp's cash flow

well, that's like saying people are *driven* away from playing rugby because they don't like physical contact.

and that rugby will go extinct because tennis offers people a way to avoid physical contact.

when really;
people who like physical contact will play rugby
people who don't will play tennis

people who like the rules of eve will play eve
people who like the rules star citizen will play star citizen
they are two different games
X

Solstice Project
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#184 - 2013-10-18 14:19:25 UTC
And now the collective can realise that the birthday kid
that got the ticket for EVE VEGAS for free is actually a gigantic *******.
Ramona McCandless
Silent Vale
LinkNet
#185 - 2013-10-18 14:21:20 UTC
oOReikaOo Michiko wrote:
Ive been doing this for 9 pages now, and its 7am in the morning, feel free to continue this without me , my NPC corp chat got interesting

Translation: Ive run out of counter arguments and rather than concede with a shred of decency, Ill pretend Im bored

"Yea, some dude came in and was normal for first couple months, so I gave him director." - Sean Dunaway

"A singular character could be hired to penetrate another corps space... using gorilla like tactics..." - Chane Morgann

oOReikaOo Michiko
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#186 - 2013-10-18 14:22:15 UTC
Solstice Project wrote:
And now the collective can realise that the birthday kid
that got the ticket for EVE VEGAS for free is actually a gigantic *******.

Hey, I didnt ask for that ticket, they gave it to me -.- , and i already said I felt guilty about it.

I happen to be a ***** and its my birthday... and someone thought it be a good idea to give me a $200 ticket without knowing anything about me (if it makes u feel better I havent recieved it yet so theres a large chance I wont get it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfSDNPFCPfY

Solstice Project
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#187 - 2013-10-18 14:22:49 UTC
Ramona McCandless wrote:
oOReikaOo Michiko wrote:

Translation: Ive run out of counter arguments and rather than concede with a shred of decency, Ill pretend Im bored

She'll leave station eventually...
Jarod Garamonde
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#188 - 2013-10-18 14:23:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Jarod Garamonde
oOReikaOo Michiko wrote:

James 315 is a virtual cult leader. New Order is a virtual extremist psuedoreligious cult. Basically, they're EVE terrorists.
This is in stark contrast to the peaceful tenets of Chribbianity, or its PvP-friendly offshoot, Chribbaism.

That moment when you realize the crazy lady with all the cats was right...

[#savethelance]
Jenn aSide
Soul Machines
The Initiative.
#189 - 2013-10-18 14:25:15 UTC
Jarod Garamonde wrote:
oOReikaOo Michiko wrote:

James 315 is a virtual cult leader. New Order is a virtual extremist psuedoreligious cult. Basically, they're EVE terrorists.
This is in stark contrast to the peaceful tenets of Chribbianity, or its PvP-friendly offshoot, Chribbaism.

The problem with all that is that those Cribbaist Priests have a penchant for buggery.....

Twisted
Jarod Garamonde
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#190 - 2013-10-18 14:27:08 UTC
Jenn aSide wrote:
Jarod Garamonde wrote:
oOReikaOo Michiko wrote:

The problem with all that is that those Cribbaist Priests have a penchant for buggery.....

Twisted

I didn't even know we HAD priests... it's like Buddhism. Well, *Shinto* Buddhism, in my case. :p

[#savethelance]
Ramona McCandless
Silent Vale
LinkNet
#191 - 2013-10-18 14:33:42 UTC
… for the life of all flesh is its blood. (17:11)

In a world where few can be trusted and where friendships only endure as long as there is a perceived personal benefit mankind is always looking to make covenants. He seeks strong and secure relationships for himself and also for his family. He seeks committed friends who will be there for him when enemies rise up against him or when he falls into misfortune. This inner emptiness, this desire for a deep and meaningful connection to a life-giving companion goes back a long way.

The Blood Strengthens Us

The Blood Sustains Us

The Blood Provides Oneness

The Blood Is Our Onlyness

"Yea, some dude came in and was normal for first couple months, so I gave him director." - Sean Dunaway

"A singular character could be hired to penetrate another corps space... using gorilla like tactics..." - Chane Morgann

Anslo
Scope Works
#192 - 2013-10-18 14:34:07 UTC
OP, why do you care what they think? Ignore and move on. Nerds gonna nerd...or kill nerds in carebear undeccable Scope with Scope PvP Wing and COLLECT THEIR TEARS TO CREATE ICE CUBES FOR YOUR DRINK WHILST CAREBEARING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]

Zane Lowe
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#193 - 2013-10-18 14:40:28 UTC
Bravo to the OP. He asked why people hate hisec players and then proceeded to remind everyone exactly how stupid hisec players actually are.
Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#194 - 2013-10-18 14:41:07 UTC
"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws".

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."

One of ours, ten of theirs.

Best Meltdown Ever.

Jarod Garamonde
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#195 - 2013-10-18 14:44:19 UTC
Anslo wrote:
OP, why do you care what they think? Ignore and move on. Nerds gonna nerd...or kill nerds in carebear undeccable Scope with Scope PvP Wing and COLLECT THEIR TEARS TO CREATE ICE CUBES FOR YOUR DRINK WHILST CAREBEARING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When a nerd calls other nerds nerds.

Dude, you play an MMO about spaceships. Embrace your own nerdyness. Revel in it. Befriend other nerds, and make fun of the smooth-brained masses, clinging to their trends and their silly "swag", and their poorly-enunciated cries of "YOLO".
When their society collapses, and we're the only ones smart enough to rebuild it for them, they will understand.

[#savethelance]
Anslo
Scope Works
#196 - 2013-10-18 14:46:57 UTC
Jarod Garamonde wrote:
Anslo wrote:

Dude, you play an MMO about spaceships. Embrace your own nerdyness. Revel in it. Befriend other nerds, and make fun of the smooth-brained masses, clinging to their trends and their silly "swag", and their poorly-enunciated cries of "YOLO".
When their society collapses, and we're the only ones smart enough to rebuild it for them, they will understand.

I keep forgetting sarcasm doesn't work through text. Also I'm sorry but, YOLOing Scope frig/dessie fleets have produced some of the most fun I've had in Eve for a very long time (and some of the priciest KMs. You know you're doin' it right when you nab a Dramiel, 500mil isk pod, cane, harbinger, navy vex, 3 dessies, and a slicer with a few **** fit t1 frigs).

Zane Lowe
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#197 - 2013-10-18 14:48:23 UTC
Jarod Garamonde wrote:
Anslo wrote:

Nerd
Jarod Garamonde
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#198 - 2013-10-18 14:49:01 UTC
Anslo wrote:
Jarod Garamonde wrote:
Anslo wrote:

I keep forgetting sarcasm doesn't work through text. Also I'm sorry but, YOLOing Scope frig/dessie fleets have produced some of the most fun I've had in Eve for a very long time (and some of the priciest KMs. You know you're doin' it right when you nab a Dramiel, 500mil isk pod, cane, harbinger, navy vex, 3 dessies, and a slicer with a few **** fit t1 frigs).

Oh, no.... I caught your snark. Tis why I snarked back :p

[#savethelance]
Anslo
Scope Works
#199 - 2013-10-18 14:51:34 UTC
Jarod Garamonde wrote:
Oh, no.... I caught your snark. Tis why I snarked back :p

Bro-five.

Zane Lowe wrote:
Nerd

NPC Corps>Nerds
Also, Zane, does Aliastra have a set PvP wing? Can you ask around?

Jarod Garamonde
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#200 - 2013-10-18 14:51:56 UTC
I prefer to get my kicks in Lowsec, though. Like last night when SMERG took 12 Frigate hulls up against a fleet of 2 Battlecruisers, 4 Crusers and a Dessie, and slaughtered them all without a single loss. THAT was fun.
So was the fight where it was 3 AFs and a Navitas, vs a Myrmidon with a sniper BS supporting from nearly off-grid, and only my CEO and I made it out alive. :)

[#savethelance]