These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Goons. Surrender Daimon Kaiera into my custody or face total destruction

First post First post
Author
Yummy Chocolate
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#81 - 2013-10-15 11:32:08 UTC
*nom*

Frostys Virpio > CCP: Continously Crying Playerbase

Felicity Love >... was thinking "moar popcorn"... but now, seeing the truly awesome contribution this thread is going to make to the Greater Glory Of EVE.... imagonnamakkadapizza....

Kashmyta
HC - gizmos Gizco
#82 - 2013-10-15 13:47:13 UTC
March rabbit
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#83 - 2013-10-15 16:29:39 UTC
after reading 5 pages of comments and few lines of OP (1 top and 1 bottom) i still have no ideas what is this thread about?
Is it one of internal-goon and wannabee chat rooms?

Or OP worth reading? Shocked

The Mittani: "the inappropriate drunked joke"

Anslo
Scope Works
#84 - 2013-10-15 17:36:38 UTC
lol owned

[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]

SmilingVagrant
Doomheim
#85 - 2013-10-15 21:51:16 UTC
I wanked to this story, was I supposed to? I don't know but I did. That's alright then. My cat is looking at me funny.
Sar Carstic
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#86 - 2013-10-15 21:59:39 UTC
SmilingVagrant wrote:
I wanked to this story, was I supposed to? I don't know but I did.

It's always so much better when you aren't supposed to.

Gentlemen you can't fight in here, this is the War Room!

Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
#87 - 2013-10-16 00:28:16 UTC  |  Edited by: Khergit Deserters
Into the heart of darkness....

The horror....
The horror....

Good post OP, enjoyed it.
Asaryuu
Liquid Words
#88 - 2013-10-16 00:53:13 UTC
"Wiping tears from eyes" I wish you luck OP take back your love....
Kristina Rin
Squid Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#89 - 2013-10-16 01:06:42 UTC
best thread in GD so far. :D

2014 !!!

Charles Wu-Wong
Anti-Nub Incorporated
Centipede Caliphate.
#90 - 2013-10-16 17:57:11 UTC
Job Valador wrote:
Goons=content makers.

The OP, great content as a direct result of goons.

GIVE THEM I-SCORPS!
Aurilen Baxtab
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#91 - 2013-10-16 21:03:27 UTC
lesbian break up story? PirateBig smileBlink
Angelique Duchemin
Team Evil
#92 - 2013-10-17 05:12:23 UTC
Aurilen Baxtab wrote:
lesbian break up story? PirateBig smileBlink

Sismance!

The very sun of heaven seemed distorted when viewed through the polarising miasma welling out from this sea-soaked perversion, and twisted menace and suspense lurked leeringly in those crazily elusive angles of carven rock where a second glance shewed concavity after the first shewed convexity.

Angelique Duchemin
Team Evil
#93 - 2013-12-14 21:33:28 UTC
No! It's more contagious than I thought!

The very sun of heaven seemed distorted when viewed through the polarising miasma welling out from this sea-soaked perversion, and twisted menace and suspense lurked leeringly in those crazily elusive angles of carven rock where a second glance shewed concavity after the first shewed convexity.

Little Dragon Khamez
Guardians of the Underworld
#94 - 2013-12-14 21:39:11 UTC
Angelique Duchemin wrote:
She was an innocent industrialist before we met. It was all my fault. I was the one who brought her to null. Who exposed her to this violent world. The reason she was there that day. The reason she became what she is now.

It started 5 months ago. Me, Kaiera and a few others were out on patrol when we encountered a rabid goon. We slew the beast. But not before it had time to bite our dear Kaiera.
She was unconscious but we managed to get her back to the station.

The medical staff quickly administered the goon vaccine and we were sure she would be alright.

While out on a routine assignment three days days later, Kaiera got separated from the rest of us. When we finally caught up to her, what we saw horrified us. She was standing over a dead miner. Covered in blood.

We tried to catch her so that we could get her back home for treatment but she made wild swipes at us and then fled into the darkness.

We tracked her over enormous distances. Following the trail of dead miners. Their blood drained and bodies mutilated. As she drank more of their blood her appetite only grew stronger. Among the local miner tribes she became known as "The bane of miners"

Though she remains elusive, I will keep tracking her.

Poor Daimon Kaiera's soul is lost. Her mortal remains will at last find peace at the hands of these most sacred blasters. As the messenger of the divine punishment of the wind. I will put her soul to rest.

I will vindicate myself by fulfilling the promise I made to her when we went on patrol that day. That no matter what happens I would get her back home.

I demand that you return Kaiera to me so that I may put her to rest as her family would have wanted. Or I will have no choice but to exterminate every single one of you. One at a time until I find her.

OOC (if this even was IC):

Me and Kaiera served together in Serenity Prime Kaiera acquired a thirst for suicide ganking during her membership. When we parted ways I went to StarFleet Enterprises and shortly after that, to Alexylva Paradox

Kaiera on the other hand revelled in her new-found pleasures and joined the goons instead. Something I strongly opposed, and ever since our relationship has been kind of strained. With me trying to convince her to abandon her immoral activities and to repent.

She on the other hand have happily been feeding on miners while trying to sire me into the goons with corrupting promises of blood and glory, sent over mail and conversation.

(if there seems to be lesbian undertones in this story then please get your head out of the gutter. This is "sismance")

I also find it kind of amusing that she fought her first goon and three days later she performed her first suicide gank. And then she just went on a killing spree before turning into a goon herself. It really does look like it's contagious.

Your friend understands new eden and has adjusted to it, you however have not yet been assimilated.

Dumbing down of Eve Online will result in it's destruction...

Desert Ice78
Gryphons of the Western Wind
#95 - 2013-12-14 21:49:11 UTC
Posting in a non-stealth attention-whore "look at meeeeeeeee" thread.

I am a pod pilot: http://dl.eve-files.com/media/corp/DesertIce/POD.jpg

CCP Zulu: Came expecting a discussion about computer monitors, left confused.

Herzog Wolfhammer
Sigma Special Tactics Group
#96 - 2013-12-14 22:33:26 UTC
Back in 2008, I was in noob corp and someone in the chat was on the verge of rage-quitting because he got ganked in lowsec. So I bought him a new cruiser and took him back to the same system to strike back at the crack gank team.

We did not win, but the point was the PVP and why it's nothing to quit over.

That noob became a goon.

I'll never help another noob again.

Just kidding.

Bring back DEEEEP Space!

Captain Tardbar
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#97 - 2013-12-14 22:37:27 UTC
Goons fear miners. There is no other answer to their behavior.

Looking to talk on VOIP with other EVE players? Are you new and need help with EVE (welfare) or looking for advice? Looking for adversarial debate with angry people?

Captain Tardbar's Voice Discord Server