These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

Clear Skies 4 and the New Vargur Animation

First post
Author
Jonah Gravenstein
Machiavellian Space Bastards
#21 - 2013-10-12 16:20:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Jonah Gravenstein
Nanatoa wrote:

No they are in denial because they didn't like the three prequels - which makes one wonder, what will they think of the upcoming Disney-produced Star Wars movies?

There are only 3 Star Wars Movies, A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi. The other 3 are cheap knockoffs designed to fleece people of their hard earned.

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.

New Player FAQ

Feyd's Survival Pack

Jarod Garamonde
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#22 - 2013-10-12 16:28:14 UTC
baltec1 wrote:
Nanatoa wrote:
Lugia3 wrote:
Sadly, the creators of Clear Skies said they are no longer going to produce another one.

Yeah just like Pirates of the Caribbean was just a trilogy (now with 5 movies), and the Bourne Trilogy (4 movies) as well as Star Wars, which was really really finished after the 6th movie in the trilogy, even though more are in the works.

Those other three never happened.

Nor did the 4th "Indiana Jones" movie....

That moment when you realize the crazy lady with all the cats was right...

[#savethelance]
Omar Alharazaad
New Eden Tech Support
#23 - 2013-10-12 16:34:56 UTC
There are only THREE Star Wars movies... *captain Picard* THERE ARE ONLY THREE STAR WARS MOVIES!!!
Yes, there are nine books. It would be cool if there were nine movies, but unfortunately they number three. Not four, and five is right out.

Come hell or high water, this sick world will know I was here.

Riyal
invidious Squid
#24 - 2013-10-12 16:46:45 UTC
Ramona McCandless wrote:
Nanatoa wrote:

No they are in denial because they didn't like the three prequels - which makes one wonder, what will they think of the upcoming Disney-produced Star Wars movies?

LIterally impossible for them to be worse

Literally

Impossible

Star Wars the musical?

Wait that still sounds better than the prequels.

In hindsight my post should have had more psssshhhh

Kitty Bear
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#25 - 2013-10-12 18:32:40 UTC  |  Edited by: Kitty Bear
Icarus Able wrote:
Another Clear Skies would be pretty incredibly badass.

fixed

and before you ask how badass that is

it's plaid-level
Eli Green
The Arrow Project
#26 - 2013-10-12 18:49:48 UTC
Riyal wrote:
Ramona McCandless wrote:
Nanatoa wrote:

LIterally impossible for them to be worse

Literally

Impossible

Star Wars the musical?

Wait that still sounds better than the prequels.

Either way it will be better than Twilight.

wumbo

Scorsigaar
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#27 - 2013-10-12 21:22:30 UTC
Nanatoa wrote:
Uncle Traveling Matt wrote:
Jassmin Joy wrote:
There are only three star wars movies, i don't know which "six" you're talking about.

Velicitia wrote:
While there are only three SW movies currently

You guys are joking, right?

UTM

So Princess Leia is now on the list of Disney princesses. I feel dirty now from my memories as a kid seeing the movies when they released on teh big screen. Leia's milkshake brought all the boys.

Disney Princess? Memories ruined.
Pius Rova
Doomheim
#28 - 2013-10-12 21:40:01 UTC
Between Marvel, Jim Henson Studio, and Star Wars, Disney Corp bought my childhood. Sad

Sirinda
Ekchuah's Shrine Comporium
#29 - 2013-10-12 22:42:27 UTC
Sirinda wrote:

UTM

Universal Transversal Mercator projection.

It's as on topic as most of the gibberish in this thread.

Oh, you're so witty and clever.

I guess initials of my name were too hard for you to grasp, though.

UTM

You are funny. Do you really think I read people's names on here? They're usually a dime a dozen slimebags anyways.Shocked

I'll see if my iCare still has a charge...oh. Nope, the battery's dry. *shrug*
Shadow Love
Strategic Exploration and Development Corp
Silent Company
#30 - 2013-10-12 22:50:12 UTC
Came into thread for possible info on new Vargur animation.

Left thread thinking about slave outfit Leia...

... Not disappointed.
Djana Libra
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#31 - 2013-10-12 23:05:39 UTC
Shadow Love wrote:

... Not disappointed.

Wookie roarrr and GO!
TigerXtrm
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#32 - 2013-10-12 23:32:35 UTC
Lugia3 wrote:
Sadly, the creators of Clear Skies said they are no longer going to produce another one.

Can't say I'm too sad about that. I loved the concept of Clear Skies but the storytelling and especially the acting was so bad that it overshadowed a lot of the good stuff. I couldn't sit through Clear Skies 3 because I was cringing so hard.

My YouTube Channel - EVE Tutorials & other game related things!

My Website - Blogs, Livestreams & Forums

Kitty Bear
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#33 - 2013-10-13 00:31:28 UTC
TigerXtrm wrote:
Lugia3 wrote:

Can't say I'm too sad about that. I loved the concept of Clear Skies but the storytelling and especially the acting was so bad that it overshadowed a lot of the good stuff. I couldn't sit through Clear Skies 3 because I was cringing so hard.

but of course if you'd have done it, it would have been awesome

right ????

SpoonRECKLESS
Beach Boys
The Minions.
#34 - 2013-10-13 00:52:58 UTC
baltec1 wrote:
Nanatoa wrote:
Lugia3 wrote:

Yeah just like Pirates of the Caribbean was just a trilogy (now with 5 movies), and the Bourne Trilogy (4 movies) as well as Star Wars, which was really really finished after the 6th movie in the trilogy, even though more are in the works.

They happened you have to accept that. You must take the bad with the good and the (OMG LUCAS WHAT did YOU DO!) ugly.

Blue

Cynter DeVries
Spheroidal Projections
#35 - 2013-10-13 01:42:46 UTC
SpoonRECKLESS wrote:
baltec1 wrote:
Nanatoa wrote:
Lugia3 wrote:

They happened you have to accept that. You must take the bad with the good and the (OMG LUCAS WHAT did YOU DO!) ugly.

Disney is putting J.J. Abrams at the helm of Star Wars. This means that Star Wars VII: Beam Me Up Jar Jar will include a sequence of Han sacrificing himself in a hyperdrive chamber and Chewbacca gargling "Khan!!!!!"

Cynter's Law of feature suggestion: Thou shalt not suggest NPCs do something players could do instead.

Eram Fidard
Doomheim
#36 - 2013-10-13 01:44:52 UTC
Nanatoa wrote:

Couldn't possibly be worse.

Poster is not to be held responsible for damages to keyboards and/or noses caused by hot beverages.

CMD Ishikawa
New Eden Public Security Section 9
#37 - 2013-10-13 02:20:38 UTC  |  Edited by: CMD Ishikawa
We will watch those movies, buy them and will focus on the spaceships cinematics, drones and perhaps some of the Jedi fights.
Yummy Chocolate
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#38 - 2013-10-13 06:39:39 UTC
Jim Roebuck wrote:
Please stop posting.

this

Frostys Virpio > CCP: Continously Crying Playerbase

Felicity Love >... was thinking "moar popcorn"... but now, seeing the truly awesome contribution this thread is going to make to the Greater Glory Of EVE.... imagonnamakkadapizza....

Icarus Able
Refuse.Resist
#39 - 2013-10-13 10:15:18 UTC
Eram Fidard wrote:
Nanatoa wrote:

Couldn't possibly be worse.

Yes they really could. 1-3 werent that bad.apart from jar jar and half the first movie. But still they werent that bad.
Reaver Glitterstim
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#40 - 2013-10-13 13:28:15 UTC
Shadow Love wrote:

... Not disappointed.

QFT
Also, I am not ashamed to say that the Kaminoans of Star Wars II: Attack of the Clones helped shape my sexuality as a teen.

FT Diomedes: "Reaver, sometimes I wonder what you are thinking when you sit down to post."

Frostys Virpio: "We have to give it to him that he does put more effort than the vast majority in his idea but damn does it sometime come out of nowhere."

Previous page123Next page