These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Bored?

Author
Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
#81 - 2013-08-20 20:41:12 UTC
Ever notice the way intense boredom makes you sleepy? Why is that? Maybe it's nature's way of putting you out of your misery. the brain says, "Not enough stimulus here, it's a waste of energy, I think I'll just turn myself off for a while."
Alice Saki
Nocturnal Romance
Cynosural Field Theory.
#82 - 2013-08-22 09:55:24 UTC
Lol.

Yes I can Agree ^_^

FREEZE! Drop the LIKES AND WALK AWAY! - Currenly rebuilding gaming machine, I will Return.

Falken Falcon
#83 - 2013-09-17 18:16:41 UTC
Hello again!

Some extremely unexpected stuff happened and so i have been offline for quite a while, but i'm back now and will be continuing the Mizhir's challenge where i left off.. Page 1350ish?

Aye, Sea Turtles

Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
#84 - 2013-09-17 20:00:21 UTC
Falken Falcon wrote:
Hello again!

Some extremely unexpected stuff happened and so i have been offline for quite a while, but i'm back now and will be continuing the Mizhir's challenge where i left off.. Page 1350ish?

Not boring enough. Blink Here's some boring content for you (an email to all employees where I work):
Good Morning,

We are going to clean out the refrigerator Today at 4pm. If you have anything that you want to keep please remove it before that time. We will assume that anything that is left in the refrigerator is garbage and will be thrown out.

Thank you.

Anyway, WB!
Jade III
Sebiestor Tribe
#85 - 2013-09-17 21:27:13 UTC
Bored at work.....having nothing to do for an hour is dumb. Looking forward to EVE and college homework :P

My adventure blog: http://lonewolfadventures.wordpress.com/

Falken Falcon
#86 - 2013-09-19 10:42:07 UTC
Oh yes!

Halfway done!

Aye, Sea Turtles

Falken Falcon
#87 - 2013-09-29 08:00:27 UTC
Sitrep..?

Sitrep!

Reached the almighty page 2000 with 40000 likes behind me and the homestretch of little over 900 pages left.
I should be done with the challenge some time next week.

Aye, Sea Turtles

Switchblade Soliloquy Asheki
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#88 - 2013-09-30 06:28:55 UTC
I need coffee, it's 0228 here and I have four more hours of work.
Alice Saki
Nocturnal Romance
Cynosural Field Theory.
#89 - 2013-09-30 15:21:14 UTC
Wellll.... I'm bored....

Well more like can't find Motivate to play any games with my Head spinning so much.... RL has hit me hard atm....

FREEZE! Drop the LIKES AND WALK AWAY! - Currenly rebuilding gaming machine, I will Return.

Alice Saki
Nocturnal Romance
Cynosural Field Theory.
#90 - 2013-10-01 19:19:00 UTC
Well Done Falcon, Keep it up ♥

Zimmy Zeta
Perkone
Caldari State
#91 - 2013-10-01 20:07:14 UTC
Alice Saki wrote:
Wellll.... I'm bored....

Well more like can't find Motivate to play any games with my Head spinning so much.... RL has hit me hard atm....

Get yourself Orcs must Die then, it' pretty cheap, tower defense in 3d, and great for reducing stress or just passing time.

I'd like to apologize for the poor quality of the post above and sincerely hope you didn't waste your time reading it. Yes, I do feel bad about it.

Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
#92 - 2013-10-01 20:27:31 UTC
That looks like a good one. When playing a serious game is too much effort for me, I go for Worms Armageddon. Really addictive, and every match against the AI ends up being unique.
Random McNally
Stay Frosty.
A Band Apart.
#93 - 2013-10-02 16:10:34 UTC
Khergit Deserters wrote:
Ever notice the way intense boredom makes you sleepy? Why is that? Maybe it's nature's way of putting you out of your misery. the brain says, "Not enough stimulus here, it's a waste of energy, I think I'll just turn myself off for a while."

Concur.

*facedesk*

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Host of High Drag Podcast. http://highdrag.wordpress.com/

Space music http://minddivided.com

I G Channel HighDragChat

Broadcast4Reps

Falken Falcon
#94 - 2013-10-11 20:42:46 UTC
Yeah..

"I should be done with the challenge some time next week."
It was little bit too optimistic estimation and by that i mean pessimistic on social life point of view.
Yes i have been lazy.. and by that i mean busy.

But I am happy to report that I will be done with the challenge by downtime tomorrow!
And I will be cheering in lagl when I have finished liking the last of the stranglers.

Aye, Sea Turtles

Zimmy Zeta
Perkone
Caldari State
#95 - 2013-10-11 20:59:11 UTC
Falken Falcon wrote:
Yeah..

It was little bit too optimistic estimation and by that i mean pessimistic on social life point of view.

But I am happy to report that I will be done with the challenge by downtime tomorrow!
And I will be cheering in lagl when I have finished liking the last of the stranglers.

But did you also read every single post and open every link?

Twisted

I'd like to apologize for the poor quality of the post above and sincerely hope you didn't waste your time reading it. Yes, I do feel bad about it.

Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
#96 - 2013-10-11 21:01:03 UTC  |  Edited by: Khergit Deserters
You have been... choosing your social life over your Liking? Don't deny it-- confess! Evil
Kyseth
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#97 - 2013-10-11 21:02:45 UTC
Falken Falcon wrote:
Yeah..

Your dedication is quite admirable. If I had half of the dedication you've put into lagl, I'd probably have food in my fridge when I get home. Kudos to you Big smile
Falken Falcon
#98 - 2013-10-12 06:48:58 UTC
Zimmy Zeta wrote:
Falken Falcon wrote:
Yeah..

But did you also read every single post and open every link?

Twisted

Some of the posts and links. Maybe 1 in 10 posts if it looked interesting.

Zimmy Zeta wrote:

You have been... choosing your social life over your Liking? Don't deny it-- confess! Evil

Forgive me, i have sinned.

Aye, Sea Turtles

Xercodo
Cruor Angelicus
#99 - 2013-10-12 07:43:18 UTC
This is one of those days.

All my channels have died, I lost interest in Help chat, and I need to find another game or thing to do on my crappy laptop BLAH...

The Drake is a Lie

Alice Saki
Nocturnal Romance
Cynosural Field Theory.
#100 - 2013-10-27 00:26:20 UTC
Boredddddddddddddddd

And Kinda annoyed... Lost alot of isk today... People wonder why we hotdrop them, cause they blobs us.