These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Test Server Feedback

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

No character screen

Author
Lajos Perseus
False Profits
#1 - 2013-10-10 16:14:20 UTC
So I tried to log in to the test server for the first time and instead of bringing up the character screen it goes through the original intro. Once intro is over ur takes me to a create a character screen. I have no option to go to my character screen. Am I doing something wrong?
Matthew97
#2 - 2013-10-10 16:20:56 UTC
Lajos Perseus wrote:
So I tried to log in to the test server for the first time and instead of bringing up the character screen it goes through the original intro. Once intro is over ur takes me to a create a character screen. I have no option to go to my character screen. Am I doing something wrong?

Its possible that your account was re-activated during the automatic re-activation test, however this didn't mirror characters / assets / skills etc meaning that your account will work on singularity, however has no data associated with it.

There is a mirror planned soon™ however I don't believe an actual date has been set yet.
Lajos Perseus
False Profits
#3 - 2013-10-10 16:56:03 UTC
Matthew97 wrote:
Lajos Perseus wrote:

Its possible that your account was re-activated during the automatic re-activation test, however this didn't mirror characters / assets / skills etc meaning that your account will work on singularity, however has no data associated with it.

There is a mirror planned soon™ however I don't believe an actual date has been set yet.

I thought it may have been something like that. As soon as I saw it wanted me to create a new toon something was off. Hopefully they mirror soon so I can take advantage of the server
Mocam
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2013-10-10 20:19:19 UTC
Lajos Perseus wrote:
Matthew97 wrote:
Lajos Perseus wrote:

I thought it may have been something like that. As soon as I saw it wanted me to create a new toon something was off. Hopefully they mirror soon so I can take advantage of the server

The current mirror on SiSi has my char with around 7 million SP less than on Tranquility. Your account may be mirrored across but your characters may not exist (I checked that char's date of birth).
Lajos Perseus
False Profits
#5 - 2013-10-10 21:42:42 UTC
Mocam wrote:
Lajos Perseus wrote:
Matthew97 wrote:
Lajos Perseus wrote:

The current mirror on SiSi has my char with around 7 million SP less than on Tranquility. Your account may be mirrored across but your characters may not exist (I checked that char's date of birth).

Thanks. I originally thought I did something wrong when setting up singularity. Ill just have to wait until the next mirror I guess.