These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

Author
AndromacheDarkstar
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#1 - 2013-10-08 16:04:25 UTC  |  Edited by: AndromacheDarkstar
Tah'ris Khlador
Space Ghosts.
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#2 - 2013-10-08 17:36:15 UTC
Their overall efficiency is actually 78%.

This thread just makes Forsaken Asylum look bad, since it appears you're raging about them in a new thread because of a hyperion loss, which you conveniently linked for everyone to see.

I have no love lost on Sovereign Infinity, but a new thread was hardly necessary.

Member of the Pink Pony Killboard Padding Alliance

Ethan Argoin
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#3 - 2013-10-08 18:03:17 UTC
I dont condone this post at all, and even by my slight forum troll levels think Andromache is being a bit of a c4nt this time!
Arrillion Hecate
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2013-10-08 18:28:41 UTC
We seek no recognition, it seems FA is already giving us all the recognition we require.

Thanks bro!

Apparently we are so annoying the FA tries to fight us on the forums instead....
AndromacheDarkstar
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#5 - 2013-10-08 18:31:37 UTC  |  Edited by: AndromacheDarkstar
Arrillion Hecate
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#6 - 2013-10-08 18:39:43 UTC
You must be getting desperate to please your 'employer'......
Either that or you guys are butt-hurt we shot that Hyperion o' yours.
Ethan Argoin
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#7 - 2013-10-08 19:17:53 UTC
Refer to both merc threads, this has gone too far and is no longer funny
Arrillion Hecate
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#8 - 2013-10-08 19:27:48 UTC  |  Edited by: Arrillion Hecate
Quite the contrary, I find this quite amusing.....

Seems your attempt to 'tarnish' our reputation has backfired and know you're trying to stop this thread to safe face.
Cactuz Jack Vyvorant
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#9 - 2013-10-08 20:12:45 UTC
Wow... Just wow
Defcanz
Intelligence Operation NetCorp
#10 - 2013-10-08 20:36:35 UTC
As far as I am concerned, the matter is closed.

If I see any SOVINF posts in this thread after mine, I will deal with you in the harshest manner the game allows.

Please cease.

Defcanz
Yuller
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#11 - 2013-10-08 21:16:26 UTC
Deal with me too?
jack1974
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#12 - 2013-10-08 23:42:46 UTC
Spank me?
Jack Morrison
Team Liquid crp.
#13 - 2013-10-09 07:25:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Jack Morrison
Quote:
Sovereign Infinity is now taking your isk then logging off, running level 4s on alts and insulting everyone they can find on the forums and calling PVP.

Heres a list of things they will do to rip you off as much as we can -

* Help you with a current war dec providing the targets only travel through algogille and dont approach anywhere near our numbers

* Disrupt / Shut down another corp by distracting them through awfull forum trolling, we will be so awfull on the forums they will be forced to abandon the game due to extended periods of face palming

* Disrupt alliance trade lines, providing they go through algogille. The rest of empire is a bit scary

* Dec that corp you just don't like the look or name of and then log off for the entire duration of the war dec whilst we carebear on our alts

* Dec within 24 hours, erm i mean this really isnt a selling point but they can still do it. POW

* POS watching, they dont have the pilots to kill them but we can stream them for you on twitch of something

* Post non stop on the eve 0 forums desperately seeking recognition whilst flying nothing but frigates of bearing on our mains.

* Eliminate targets of opportunity as they come through algogille, well providing they dont prevent any kind of challenge.

Please contact them so they can get your isk to buy shiny new level 4 mission running boats and monocles.

Kill Board : http://kraze.eve-kill.net/?a=alliance_detail&view=kills&all_id=8834&m=10&y=2013 (56% Efficiency baby WOOP)

Apart from obvious butthurt is obvious . Why waste your time posting this in the C&P forum ? You post **** like this in C&P and you lose all credibility you had (and drag down corpies and alliance mates too). From that point you will be know as the ******** shitposting guy who puts his fingers into squirrel anuses, because he does not have enough isk to buy some gloves for the winter.
PS: i apologize for being too lazy to bypass the filter
PS2: gotta love the cache on evewho Cool

Looking for a group to pew with ? Have a chat with me.

AndromacheDarkstar
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#14 - 2013-10-09 08:12:07 UTC
Jack Morrison wrote:
Quote:
Sovereign Infinity is now taking your isk then logging off, running level 4s on alts and insulting everyone they can find on the forums and calling PVP.

Heres a list of things they will do to rip you off as much as we can -

* Help you with a current war dec providing the targets only travel through algogille and dont approach anywhere near our numbers

* Disrupt / Shut down another corp by distracting them through awfull forum trolling, we will be so awfull on the forums they will be forced to abandon the game due to extended periods of face palming

* Disrupt alliance trade lines, providing they go through algogille. The rest of empire is a bit scary

* Dec that corp you just don't like the look or name of and then log off for the entire duration of the war dec whilst we carebear on our alts

* Dec within 24 hours, erm i mean this really isnt a selling point but they can still do it. POW

* POS watching, they dont have the pilots to kill them but we can stream them for you on twitch of something

* Post non stop on the eve 0 forums desperately seeking recognition whilst flying nothing but frigates of bearing on our mains.

* Eliminate targets of opportunity as they come through algogille, well providing they dont prevent any kind of challenge.

Please contact them so they can get your isk to buy shiny new level 4 mission running boats and monocles.

Kill Board : http://kraze.eve-kill.net/?a=alliance_detail&view=kills&all_id=8834&m=10&y=2013 (56% Efficiency baby WOOP)

Apart from obvious butthurt is obvious . Why waste your time posting this in the C&P forum ? You post **** like this in C&P and you lose all credibility you had (and drag down corpies and alliance mates too). From that point you will be know as the ******** shitposting guy who puts his fingers into squirrel anuses, because he does not have enough isk to buy some gloves for the winter.
PS: i apologize for being too lazy to bypass the filter
PS2: gotta love the cache on evewho Cool

Genuinely not butthurt just enjoyable forum PVP. However the powers that be have decided to play nice so i thought it prudent to remove the main content of the post, im not so naive that im unaware of the fact my post wont disappear completely. As for **** posting, guilty as charged i guess.
gnshadowninja
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#15 - 2013-10-09 08:12:29 UTC
A thread to cry about a merc alliance? Never seen one of them in C&P before (sarcasm off).
Capt Starfox
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#16 - 2013-10-09 23:42:59 UTC
Hi.

Abandon all hope ye who x up in fleet

Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations
#17 - 2013-10-10 02:00:49 UTC
Capt Starfox wrote:
Hi.

Greetings! What is all the fuss about? I see a guy posting periods and others responding.

See Bio for isk doubling rules. If you didn't read bio, chances are you funded those who did.

La Nariz
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#18 - 2013-10-10 02:12:34 UTC
Defcanz wrote:
As far as I am concerned, the matter is closed.

If I see any SOVINF posts in this thread after mine, I will deal with you in the harshest manner the game allows.

Please cease.

Defcanz

Preserving this crime against posting.

This post was loving crafted by a member of the Official GoonWaffe recruitment team. Improve the forums, support this idea: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&find=unread&t=345133

Capt Starfox
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#19 - 2013-10-10 02:21:25 UTC
Erotica 1 wrote:
Capt Starfox wrote:
Hi.

Greetings! What is all the fuss about? I see a guy posting periods and others responding.

Something about a ship exploding and that time of the month. Blink

Abandon all hope ye who x up in fleet

Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations
#20 - 2013-10-10 02:56:27 UTC

Did her cat set the self destruct of her capital while she was in the ladies room? You know, like the tens of thousands of ebay buyers who have tried that excuse.

See Bio for isk doubling rules. If you didn't read bio, chances are you funded those who did.

12Next page