These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

CCP - Can we get a free character resculpting with Crucible?

Author
Jada Maroo
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#1 - 2011-11-16 13:38:15 UTC
Gonna ask again since I didn't get a response last time.

Somewhere along the line boobs were inflated in Eve. Not sure how it happened, but it did and the only way to fix them currently is to ask a GM for a resculpt. But the GM resculpt resets the character completely and you have to do everything all over again. The CCP granted resculpts retain character data and allow you to tweak an existing version.

But beyond the boob problem, we have 3 new CQs and can see our characters in much better lighting now. And there's about a million new NEX items for clothing about to be put on the market.

It's an ideal time to do this again and let people fix themselves up. So please, make it happen!
Daedalus Arcova
The Scope
#2 - 2011-11-16 13:40:37 UTC
Or why not just let us pay 1,000 aurum for a complete character redesign? Race, bloodline, sex, character design.
Gilbaron
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2011-11-16 13:41:34 UTC
please make character resculpting a player driven thing !

auction slots in station, PI stuff required to build a new body

maybe an option for different bodies for each jumpclone
Ishtanchuk Fazmarai
#4 - 2011-11-16 13:43:16 UTC
Jada Maroo wrote:
Gonna ask again since I didn't get a response last time.

Somewhere along the line boobs were inflated in Eve. Not sure how it happened, but it did and the only way to fix them currently is to ask a GM for a resculpt. But the GM resculpt resets the character completely and you have to do everything all over again. The CCP granted resculpts retain character data and allow you to tweak an existing version.

But beyond the boob problem, we have 3 new CQs and can see our characters in much better lighting now. And there's about a million new NEX items for clothing about to be put on the market.

It's an ideal time to do this again and let people fix themselves up. So please, make it happen!

...and you sitll haven't seen what lower bodies do have some people who obviously couldn't care about it. Lol

Would be nice, yep.

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an Alpha / And so it's you

Jada Maroo
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#5 - 2011-11-16 13:45:13 UTC
Ishtanchuk Fazmarai wrote:

...and you sitll haven't seen what lower bodies do have some people who obviously couldn't care about it. Lol

Would be nice, yep.

Actually, this reminds me. Now we have the full body avatar viewer now too. Even more reason to let us tweak!
Gempei
Marvinovi pratele
#6 - 2011-11-16 15:22:38 UTC
Gilbaron wrote:
...PI stuff required to build a new body...

lol, my new shiny enrichted uranium body Big smile
Empress Regina
Rl'yeh Interstellar Ltd.
#7 - 2011-11-16 15:42:08 UTC
I want to wear boy clothes

The girl stuff is a bit tight

And what boob problem ? I see nothing wrong ...my spine is made out of reinforced tritanium.

IGNATIUS HOOD
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#8 - 2011-11-16 15:51:34 UTC
Seconded, My Alt needs a boob job.
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."   --H.L. Mencken
Ifly Uwalk
Perkone
Caldari State
#9 - 2011-11-16 15:59:06 UTC
+1
ShipToaster
#10 - 2011-11-16 16:57:00 UTC
I want man boobs.

Boseo
Azure Horizon
#11 - 2011-11-16 17:05:10 UTC
I like how we have all this technology, and nobody thought of setting up a cosmetic surgery clinic for pod pilots (they are mentioned in fiction for normal people)

Sorry but file “forumsig.GIF” is currently unavailable please come back later…… like in a year or so.

Arollissi
#12 - 2011-11-16 22:23:23 UTC
Daedalus Arcova wrote:
Or why not just let us pay 1,000 aurum for a complete character redesign? Race, bloodline, sex, character design.

+1

I'm Down for that. My character is an absolute Train Wreck since moving to 3D
Amarhigani
Fools of the Blue Oyster
#13 - 2011-11-16 22:47:16 UTC
+ 1

I have to hide in darkness and behind glasses because I am so ugly :0
Phorneus
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#14 - 2011-12-21 02:33:17 UTC
OMG!!!!! I already look way too pretty... how can you improve what is perfect!!!!!
Selinate
#15 - 2011-12-21 02:38:50 UTC
would rather have a way to pay for recustomization with isk, but yeah, there definitely needs to be a way to do this already...
Brock Nelson
#16 - 2011-12-21 02:44:52 UTC
Not this **** again...

Signature removed, CCP Phantom

Selinate
#17 - 2011-12-21 02:46:31 UTC
Brock Nelson wrote:
Not this **** again...

Not this kind of idiot again who wants everyone to play the game his way....
Brock Nelson
#18 - 2011-12-21 02:53:29 UTC
I don't see anyone bitching to god about how they turned out...

Signature removed, CCP Phantom

Selinate
#19 - 2011-12-21 02:55:52 UTC
Brock Nelson wrote:
I don't see anyone bitching to god about how they turned out...

I don't see anyone claiming that Eve was made by god either, so butt out or keep quiet. Recustomization isn't something that effects you at all if you don't take part of it, and simply flagging people for recustomization hardly takes any time at all for the devs to complete.

So again, quit your whining. Go be a trolling idiot somewhere else.
BLACK-STAR
#20 - 2011-12-21 02:57:17 UTC
Jada Maroo wrote:
And there's about a million new NEX items for clothing about to be put on the market.

*Cough*

Right.............
12Next page