These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

My EVE

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[VIDEO] WINMATAR. + Shadow Cartel vs Dead Terrorists

Author
Aslon Seridith
Sinister.
Wrecking Machine.
#1 - 2013-10-04 11:11:29 UTC  |  Edited by: Aslon Seridith
Hi,

Another video I made, this time about a capital escalation in minmatar low sec between WINMATAR, Shadow Cartel & Dead Terrorists.

Quote:
A medium POS belonging to Biohazard was getting out of reinforcement while Dead Terrorists jumped a heavy battleship gang to finish the job.
For Biohazard, the POS had always been a temporary thing that one day would lead to a good fight, instead of preparing to defend, we prepared to Attack...

The youtube video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18GgAGxgU7Q

Hope u enjoy,

Aslon Seridith

㋡ it's ASLON SERIDTH? | Minmatar Most Loved #1 | Gave Amarr a Medal | Orchestrator of BurnHuola'14 |

Author of: How to win FW in 3 months | Nullsec Bittervet | www.winmatar.com

Oxente
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#2 - 2013-10-05 03:33:14 UTC  |  Edited by: Oxente
Your UI is too big and the screen is always 90% covered by the oversized broadcast window.

Your cap management in your dread is stupendously bad.

The big 'finale' clip was a 2 minute segment showing you warping in, then warping out again a few moments later.
BBQ FTW
The Hatchery
#3 - 2013-10-05 03:55:33 UTC
in fairness there's not much to do in these fights besides orbit X, f1 broadcast target~
Fetish McButt
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#4 - 2013-10-05 06:48:09 UTC
Nice fight, but dude, you haveto learn to manage your cap. That was horrifying. Could have even turned the part one of the fight. And also, it is concidered ... if not polite, fair to also tell what you lost, when tellling what you killed.
God's Apples
Wilderness
lllllllllllllllll
#5 - 2013-10-05 13:48:23 UTC
Perma running your rep at 100% armor when only 5 BS are shooting you. Cool.

"Hydra Reloaded are just jealous / butthurt on me / us because we can get tons of PVP action in empire while they aren't good enough to get that." - NightmareX

Griznatle
Did he say Jump
#6 - 2013-10-05 21:34:13 UTC
impressive?
Liafcipe9000
Critically Preposterous
Bastards Bay
#7 - 2013-10-06 10:06:00 UTC
Good to see BIO are still going strong

My alliance has this thing called FW Mondays. I might fly with you tomorrow Pirate

I'll be in your public channel if I will. Til then, FLY FUNNY!!! AND KICK ASS!!
Omega Crendraven
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#8 - 2013-10-06 16:25:36 UTC
Oh I see, anchoring on FC and shooting the primary is so fun that you should make a video about it! Shocked
seany1212
Drunkendis Order
#9 - 2013-10-07 12:16:01 UTC
Was a bit disappointed.

The first fight seemed to be a good slug match which was building up to Dead Terrorists coming in later all in, but then on you showing the fight it lasted all of 30 seconds, you were warping out before you'd even started taking armor damage in an armor Proteus cutting the end fight considerably short.

It's like you built up to an epic battle for 4 minutes, and 30 seconds into it went 'NOPE' What?
Bluetippedflyer
2 Canadians 1 Jar
#10 - 2013-10-07 22:41:55 UTC
i'ld rather have ppl make eve video's like this than not, the bar of expectation is a far reach for the everyday player when you are including the greats. thanks for sharing.
praying mantis01
Did he say Jump
#11 - 2013-10-08 14:47:36 UTC
calling targets in a dread and trying to make sure everyone is staying alive made me miss the fact that my cap was bad. Big deal. Blapped bs and carrier job done. The last part was in and out as shadow cartel and WINMATAR are not blue. To cause friendly fire we warped back out.
Ihrodir Commerciante
LootDepot
#12 - 2013-10-08 19:28:34 UTC
From Shadow Cartel's point of view: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQl8kHtgoO4