These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

Jita Monument status?

First post
Author
Charlie Firpol
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#21 - 2013-10-05 17:22:27 UTC
Holy ****, this is starting to get really annoying. Just like all the other badly researched headline journalism. Fortunately I can ignore those crappy magazines IRL. Unfortuanelty they litter the frontpage of my favorite forum atm.

The Butcher of Black Rise - eve-radio.com

SpoonRECKLESS
Beach Boys
The Minions.
#22 - 2013-10-05 18:00:19 UTC
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
Sentient Blade wrote:
Bored pilots are bored.

20bn is barely worth mentioning when coming from CCP. I dare say that if it gets them a couple more years of service from SOMER, and SOMER keeps pumping tens or hundreds of billions into sponsoring events etc, then it is a good trade.

It's not about the money.

Yes it is. Its always about the money. The isk must flow (just not into someones elses pocket or I go grrr)

Blue

Solstice Project's Alt
Doomheim
#23 - 2013-10-05 20:06:10 UTC
I really wonder who planted this crap into you people ...

Buy Solstice Project for PLEX4GOOD ! https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&find=unread&t=301266 (this alt-character will get deleted once the sale is done, on 6th of december)

Johnny Marzetti
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#24 - 2013-10-05 20:08:34 UTC
Charlie Firpol wrote:
Holy ****, this is starting to get really annoying. Just like all the other badly researched headline journalism. Fortunately I can ignore those crappy magazines IRL. Unfortuanelty they litter the frontpage of my favorite forum atm.

lol this is your favorite forum
oh my god i'm dying here
Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#25 - 2013-10-05 20:30:47 UTC
Johnny Marzetti wrote:
Charlie Firpol wrote:

oh my god i'm dying here

Obvious troll..

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Jerick Ludhowe
Internet Tuff Guys
#26 - 2013-10-05 20:36:05 UTC
Johnny Marzetti wrote:
Charlie Firpol wrote:

oh my god i'm dying here

To be fair, it's just a tiny bit better than the d3 or wow forums. So while eve forums are no doubt some of the worst in the industry, they can always do worse. At the very least we're not dealing with an endless swarm of white knight fanbois shouting about how CCP is the best company the world has ever seen.
Ammzi
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#27 - 2013-10-05 20:42:31 UTC
Jerick Ludhowe wrote:
Johnny Marzetti wrote:
Charlie Firpol wrote:

oh my god i'm dying here

To be fair, it's just a tiny bit better than the d3 or wow forums. So while eve forums are no doubt some of the worst in the industry, they can always do worse. At the very least we're not dealing with an endless swarm of white knight fanbois shouting about how CCP is the best company the world has ever seen.

Instead it's Somer blink fanboys.
Jerick Ludhowe
Internet Tuff Guys
#28 - 2013-10-05 20:44:22 UTC
Ammzi wrote:
Jerick Ludhowe wrote:
Johnny Marzetti wrote:
Charlie Firpol wrote:

oh my god i'm dying here

Instead it's Somer blink fanboys.

Don't get me wrong, we are most certainly making great headway here.
DJ Auger
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#29 - 2013-10-05 20:47:55 UTC
Um... don't like it, don't enter?

Why do I have a feeling that if CCP gave SOMER 50 PLEX to give away instead of ships that no one would bat an eye, let alone cry favoritism?

Broadcasting live 24/7 across New Eden for the last ten years. www.eve-radio.com

Red Teufel
Calamitous-Intent
#30 - 2013-10-05 20:47:59 UTC
don't really care and i like it how ccp is willing to reward its players for being awsome.
Jerick Ludhowe
Internet Tuff Guys
#31 - 2013-10-05 20:53:14 UTC
Red Teufel wrote:
don't really care and i like it how ccp is willing to reward its players for being awsome.

I think you missed the part where gifting players over a trillion in assets who have been gifting themselves hundreds of bills with their "community service" is not only fundamentally insulting to 3rd party entities that are far more genuine, but at the same time directly contradict this game's major selling point, the sandbox.

Tron 3K
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#32 - 2013-10-05 20:54:53 UTC
Whats funny about this and I've not even been around that long is seeing the people that comment on the forums about anything and everything. Then you see these asshats that come out of the woodworks that you have never seen posted on here just to make fun of those that have a legitimate reason to be angry.
Tron 3K
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#33 - 2013-10-05 20:56:42 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Eshtir
EDIT: Keep it civil. - ISD Eshtir
Johnny Marzetti
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#34 - 2013-10-05 20:57:11 UTC
Red Teufel wrote:

Well, I don't know about "awsome" (sic) but being awesome is its own reward and shouldn't require handouts.
Tron 3K
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#35 - 2013-10-05 20:58:12 UTC
And I didn't enter cause I never did see these "FREE" blinks that I thought were suppose to be able to give me a chance to get a ticket into the new ships and stuff..
Job Valador
Professional Amateurs
#36 - 2013-10-05 22:01:18 UTC
**** the Jita monument. Lets burn the Amarr monument!!! Twisted

...what are we angry about?

"The stone exhibited a profound lack of movement."

Infinity Ziona
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#37 - 2013-10-05 22:05:40 UTC
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
This has nothing to do with promoting CCP to the outside world, and has everything to do with favoritism towards a player group.

Disgusting. Idiotic. Those are the closest words we have, because there really is not a word for this in the English language at least.

However there is in Icelandic

This fiacso is like ógeðslegt geitur ostur!!!

CCP Fozzie “We can see how much money people are making in nullsec and it is, a gigantic amount, a shit-ton… in null sec anomalies. “*

Kaalrus pwned..... :)

Herzog Wolfhammer
Sigma Special Tactics Group
#38 - 2013-10-05 22:05:47 UTC  |  Edited by: Herzog Wolfhammer
Did the monument pop yet? What did it drop?

If it pops and the wreck is full of tampons or something like that I'm probably going to die laughing.

Bring back DEEEEP Space!

Demon Azrakel
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#39 - 2013-10-05 22:08:31 UTC
Infinity Ziona wrote:

Google Translate says "disgusting goats cheese". Is that worse in Icelandic than in English?
Infinity Ziona
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#40 - 2013-10-05 22:10:39 UTC
Demon Azrakel wrote:
Infinity Ziona wrote:

Google Translate says "disgusting goats cheese". Is that worse in Icelandic than in English?

Have you ever tasted disgusting goats cheese??? It tastes worse then free ships to Somer...

CCP Fozzie “We can see how much money people are making in nullsec and it is, a gigantic amount, a shit-ton… in null sec anomalies. “*

Kaalrus pwned..... :)

Previous page123Next page