These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Move Osmon to reinforced node until Rubicon

First post First post
Author
Estella Osoka
Cranky Bitches Who PMS
#61 - 2013-09-29 01:14:58 UTC
I say add more L4 SoE agents......, and put them all in lowsec. After all, their ships are designed to support extended, discreet travel in hostile areas of deep space.
Julius Priscus
#62 - 2013-09-29 02:38:49 UTC
Estella Osoka wrote:
I say add more L4 SoE agents......, and put them all in lowsec. After all, their ships are designed to support extended, discreet travel in hostile areas of deep space.

there already are some in low sec. and null sec.
Altrue
Exploration Frontier inc
Tactical-Retreat
#63 - 2013-09-29 15:00:13 UTC
Bump.

CCP please do something, we are currently at 50% tidi at Airaken.

Signature Tanking Best Tanking

[Ex-F] CEO - Eve-guides.fr

Ultimate Citadel Guide - 2016 EVE Career Chart

ctx2007
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#64 - 2013-09-29 19:02:36 UTC
Korsiki 89% TiDi with 57 in local

You only realise you life has been a waste of time, when you wake up dead.

The Spod
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#65 - 2013-10-04 08:04:35 UTC
Thanks for the node reinforcement CCP! Bumping thread to make it a trade hub now.
CCP Explorer
C C P
C C P Alliance
#66 - 2013-10-04 08:19:43 UTC
Osmon and Korsiki are reinforced for the time being, until the initial gold rush tapers off and load returns to normal.

Erlendur S. Thorsteinsson | Senior Development Director | EVE Online // CCP Games | @CCP_Explorer

Julius Priscus
#67 - 2013-10-04 09:35:14 UTC
CCP Explorer wrote:
Osmon and Korsiki are reinforced for the time being, until the initial gold rush tapers off and load returns to normal.

that's what ya get for telling everyone WHO the new ships belong to.. they should of been a last minute thing
Oleszka
Syntropia Of Avatara
#68 - 2013-10-04 11:16:05 UTC
CCP Explorer wrote:

Seems you know more than you telling us.

**EvE-Movie, take a look and enjoy it **PushMe

Jenn aSide
Soul Machines
The Initiative.
#69 - 2013-10-04 12:38:00 UTC  |  Edited by: Jenn aSide
CCP Explorer wrote:

you think it's going to tapper off? You're offering 1st of its kind pirate faction ships that can warp cloaked among other things. EVERYONE is gonna want one (or 12).

As much as i'm going to abuse that Cruiser to death, making these ships available via a high sec source (and a single high sec security mission agent to boot, sure there is another level 4 agent but no one does the distribution missions much) may be a mistake. At least with the Gnosis, there are controls on how many will be in the game and such. I think y'all are gonna end up having to rethink how these new ships come into being.

These ships probably should have been Thukker or Mordus or something, some faction without high sec access (but maybe with some new agents in low sec, wouldn't wanna give yet another isk mountain to the null sec cartels don't ya know.).
Barrogh Habalu
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#70 - 2013-10-04 13:04:52 UTC
Julius Priscus wrote:
that's what ya get for telling everyone WHO the new ships belong to.. they should of been a last minute thing

Oleszka wrote:
Seems you know more than you telling us.

Soo... Are you guys sure that new "pirate" ships (normally unavailable in hisec LP store) are going to be offered for those LP people started to farm so furiously?
Julius Priscus
#71 - 2013-10-04 13:25:49 UTC
Jenn aSide wrote:
CCP Explorer wrote:

These ships probably should have been Thukker or Mordus or something, some faction without high sec access (but maybe with some new agents in low sec, wouldn't wanna give yet another isk mountain to the null sec cartels don't ya know.).

LOL @ null sec cartels running null sec missions.
Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#72 - 2013-10-04 13:39:52 UTC
Doc Fury wrote:
Richard Gere is single again, so all the hamsters are on lockdown.

I ain't about to link it, but google Dan Savage and gerbiling, and discover how that particular activity is actually quite impossible to accomplish.

Nobody anywhere ever has done it. You can't. Big smile

"He has mounted his hind-legs, and blown crass vapidities through the bowel of his neck."  - Ambrose Bierce on Oscar Wilde's Lecture in San Francisco 1882

Kagura Nikon
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#73 - 2013-10-04 13:42:34 UTC
Ahriantis wrote:
Sipphakta en Gravonere wrote:
Tikitina wrote:
Time to add some more L4 Sisters Agents.

Why would that be needed? The 3 available L4 agents can provide an infinite amount of missions already, there is absolutely no need to have more.

This.

So spread them in 2 systems, so that things get easier for CCP servers and they can spend that money and effort in somethign more relevant?

"If brute force does not solve your problem....  then you are  surely not using enough!"

Mashie Saldana
V0LTA
WE FORM V0LTA
#74 - 2013-10-04 14:05:21 UTC  |  Edited by: Mashie Saldana
Jenn aSide wrote:

We have a Thukker L4 agent in highsec as well which is handy for farming Nomad Implants.
SKINE DMZ
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#75 - 2013-10-04 14:10:19 UTC
Thought this was interesting: http://interstellarprivateer.wordpress.com/2013/10/03/it-may-not-make-sense-at-first/

Seems it is well thought out why this faction.

I disagree

Seven Koskanaiken
Shadow Legions.
#76 - 2013-10-04 14:19:22 UTC
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
Doc Fury wrote:
Richard Gere is single again, so all the hamsters are on lockdown.

I ain't about to link it, but google Dan Savage and gerbiling, and discover how that particular activity is actually quite impossible to accomplish.

Nobody anywhere ever has done it. You can't. Big smile

i thought one of the pet shop boys did it, hence the name
Jenn aSide
Soul Machines
The Initiative.
#77 - 2013-10-04 14:24:48 UTC
Mashie Saldana wrote:
Jenn aSide wrote:

We have a Thukker L4 agent in highsec as well which is handy for farming Nomad Implants.

I forgot about those, there are actually 3 or 4 iirc.
Imiarr Timshae
Funny Men In Funny Hats
#78 - 2013-10-04 14:27:34 UTC
I do wish people would stop calling them "Pirate" ships. They are faction ships, sure, just like Navy Caracals etc.

Sisters of Eve aren't pirates. Anyone who could read their corp description or some of the canon would figure that out.
Malcanis
Vanishing Point.
The Initiative.
#79 - 2013-10-04 14:29:08 UTC
Julius Priscus wrote:
Jenn aSide wrote:
CCP Explorer wrote:

LOL @ null sec cartels running null sec missions.

The CFC controls the space that the 0.0 Sisters agents are in.

"Just remember later that I warned against any change to jump ranges or fatigue. You earned whats coming."

Grath Telkin, 11.10.2016

Barrogh Habalu
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#80 - 2013-10-04 14:31:19 UTC  |  Edited by: Barrogh Habalu
Imiarr Timshae wrote:
I do wish people would stop calling them "Pirate" ships. They are faction ships, sure, just like Navy Caracals etc.

Sisters of Eve aren't pirates. Anyone who could read their corp description or some of the canon would figure that out.

Pirate ships (or pirate faction ships) are distinctive category though. Ships that require two racial skills to fly and (for now; I don't see it changing in the future tbh) are unavailable without access to nullsec LP. SoE ships kinda fit here from what we know, albeit they are not "pirates" in lore.

On a side nore, piracy isn't definig activity of many pirate factions. They just don't see anything wrong with seizing a worthy opportunity if it presents itself P