These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

3B loan - uncollateralised - 30d - 15%

Author
Gajarell Deleci
Nanashi no Geemu
#1 - 2013-09-29 01:04:48 UTC  |  Edited by: Gajarell Deleci
Greetings,

i am looking for a loan under the following conditions:

Total amount: 3b
Minimum: 500m
Duration: 30 days after recieving the full amount
Interest: 15% will be paid after the 30 days

About my character:

This character, my main, is 2 1/2 months old and will finish all required skills for piloting freighters within the next 24 hours. The loan will be used to cover necessary investments and after that as a starting capital for regional trading.

Previous loans:

None

FASQ

Why should we trust you?

You obviously shouldn't. It is common knowledge that you can't trust anyone in EVE and as far as unc. loans go it seems to be more about weighting the risk of loosing the money against the potential profit.

But could you give us something that makes us believe that you can fullfill the contract/pull this off?

Up until now i used my CNR to grind missions, this became boring to me but should i take strange pills and consider an offer to double my ISK i would be able to grind the amount the old fashioned way. My Post history should show that i am able to use basic math which is kinda helpfull when it comes to trading.

Also, i have the necessary abilties to google, use the results and as far as gaming goes i considered d2 (and its ******** child d3), poe etc as trading games, playing this branch successfully until it rendered playing the game itself mute. I have given you no proof regarding this but longer texts seem to be considered a point for increased trustworthiness so i might as well include it.
X ATM092
The Hatchery
SL0W CHILDREN AT PLAY
#2 - 2013-09-29 02:25:08 UTC
Oh come on. You're not even trying.
Elizabeth Norn
Nornir Research
Nornir Empire
#3 - 2013-09-29 02:25:14 UTC
The Greenmachine Greenmachine
Green's Bicycle Shop
#4 - 2013-09-29 03:19:31 UTC
if you bump up to 95% interest and send me the isk first to make sure you even have it. then we have a deal
Gajarell Deleci
Nanashi no Geemu
#5 - 2013-09-29 06:54:39 UTC
Now i am interested, to which point do you object?

As far as i can tell it can't be that i am not telling in which market area i specifically want to invest - that seems non-standard.

Is it the lack of sob-story? Those get objected to on a regular basis.

Is tt the lack of "i really really dont want to scam you!" - i think most eve players are smarter than that and considering that board-communties are usually the upper bracket of players i didn't even consider trying it.

If it's not that, do you just object to asking for unc. loans without prior loans/otherwise gained trust in general?

That's really redundant, but considering your post histories this doesn't seem to bother you anyway, so thanks for the free bumb :)

I LIKE IT
HIGH RISK INVESTMENT
#6 - 2013-09-29 07:06:54 UTC
Gajarell Deleci wrote:
Why should we trust you?

You obviously shouldn't.

OK YOU HAVE CONVINCED ME BRAH
flakeys
Doomheim
#7 - 2013-09-29 07:33:43 UTC  |  Edited by: flakeys
Gajarell Deleci wrote:

As far as i can tell it can't be that i am not telling in which market area i specifically want to invest - that seems non-standard.

Is tt the lack of "i really really dont want to scam you!" - i think most eve players are smarter than that and considering that board-communties are usually the upper bracket of players i didn't even consider trying it.

If it's not that, do you just object to asking for unc. loans without prior loans/otherwise gained trust in general?

That's really redundant, but considering your post histories this doesn't seem to bother you anyway, so thanks for the free bumb :)

To start off with uncollateralised loans are become rare here for it's own reason.Now IF i was going to want to invest -wich i am not- some things would sparkle my attention.Such as you saying : ''Up until now i used my CNR to grind missions'' while a line above saying : '' my main, is 2 1/2 months old and will finish all required skills for piloting freighters within the next 24 hours ''.

Then you got the ''loan for a freighter'' , something wich can be shot from under your ass quite easily .A bit like doing a null/low-sec loan.

Well looking at a post above it seems you got the attention of ''captain isktosser'' so consider yourself Lucky if he actually loans you the isk .

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.

Gajarell Deleci
Nanashi no Geemu
#8 - 2013-09-29 08:25:06 UTC
flakeys wrote:
Gajarell Deleci wrote:

To start off with uncollateralised loans are become rare here for it's own reason.Now IF i was going to want to invest -wich i am not- some things would sparkle my attention.Such as you saying : ''Up until now i used my CNR to grind missions'' while a line above saying : '' my main, is 2 1/2 months old and will finish all required skills for piloting freighters within the next 24 hours ''.

Then you got the ''loan for a freighter'' , something wich can be shot from under your ass quite easily .A bit like doing a null/low-sec loan.

Well looking at a post above it seems you got the attention of ''captain isktosser'' so consider yourself Lucky if he actually loans you the isk .

Thank you for the post.

Is the CNR part noteworthy because it implies a lack of prior experience with the market or because it is unlikely/strange to get all the required techs in that time (techs actually beeing something i could easily prove with the API). I actually considered the CNR part a reasonable fallback plan, p.ex in case the freighter gets destroyed.

Greetings
I LIKE IT
HIGH RISK INVESTMENT
#9 - 2013-09-29 08:25:10 UTC
IS IT A BIRD?

IS IT A PLANE?

NO ITS

flakeys wrote:
''captain isktosser''

Vera Algaert
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#10 - 2013-09-29 09:28:25 UTC
24h before your training plan finishes you suddenly discover that you can't even afford a freighter and collateral/cargo. How unexpected!

flakeys
Doomheim
#11 - 2013-09-29 09:33:02 UTC
Vera Algaert wrote:
24h before your training plan finishes you suddenly discover that you can't even afford a freighter and collateral/cargo. How unexpected!

well actually he is allmost working as MD intended to :)

arabella blood
Keyboard Jihad
#12 - 2013-09-29 09:56:15 UTC
I LIKE IT wrote:
IS IT A BIRD?

IS IT A PLANE?

NO ITS

flakeys wrote:
''captain isktosser''

How a dull forum as MD makes me laugh is beyond explanation.
You guys are awesome.

Someone should interview the crazy cap, so we can learn more about the man behind the CAPS.

Troll for hire. Cheap prices.

flakeys
Doomheim
#13 - 2013-09-29 09:56:59 UTC
arabella blood wrote:
I LIKE IT wrote:
IS IT A BIRD?

IS IT A PLANE?

NO ITS

flakeys wrote:
''captain isktosser''

How a dull forum as MD makes me laugh is beyond explanation.
You guys are awesome.

Someone should interview the crazy cap, so we can learn more about the man behind the CAPS.

And destroy the legacy? Blink

flakeys
Doomheim
#14 - 2013-09-29 10:03:56 UTC
I LIKE IT wrote:
IS IT A BIRD?

IS IT A PLANE?

NO ITS

flakeys wrote:
''captain isktosser''

Replace kryptonite with defaults and we got ourselves a new MARVEL movie .

arabella blood
Keyboard Jihad
#15 - 2013-09-29 10:10:14 UTC
The old legends say he is a bot, left here behind from the banks era. Designed to fulfill every loan under 1bil, after analyzing the OP's syntax.
It is said he was damaged during the forum move, which resulted in the CAPS malfunction we are seeing now.

The prophecy says that once his funds will end, a new era of free loans will rise, and we will be swimming in piles of isk.
But some say his funds will never end, as he is now a "perpetual machine", able to work eternally only by using the interest he gets.

That legacy?

Troll for hire. Cheap prices.

I LIKE IT
HIGH RISK INVESTMENT
#16 - 2013-09-29 10:12:24 UTC
I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT MY LEG FEELS FINE
Logical Chaos
Very Italian People
The Initiative.
#17 - 2013-09-29 10:15:48 UTC
I LIKE IT wrote:
IS IT A BIRD?

IS IT A PLANE?

NO ITS

flakeys wrote:
''captain isktosser''

Lol

So, no Millipedes for him? How sad Roll
Elizabeth Norn
Nornir Research
Nornir Empire
#18 - 2013-09-29 14:59:23 UTC
So I'm going to ask some questions you should have answered in your OP.

Why do you need to borrow this ISK rather than use your own? What is your net asset value?

Is your Gajarell Deleci your CNR pilot?

Do you have any alts?

Could we see your character(s) on eveboard?

Why do you need a freighter rather than using courier contracts?

What are these "necessary investments"?

Why can't you provide any collateral? You have a CNR which you're bored of using, why not sell it and start trading with the ISK?

enterprisePSI
#19 - 2013-09-29 16:38:43 UTC
Selling the CNR , is an excellent start up capital for trading, and can easily become 3 bill, in 2 months.

The tears of the many, outweigh the tears of the few. Or the one. enterprise-psiĀ©

Rhivre
TarNec
Invisible Exchequer
#20 - 2013-09-29 17:05:52 UTC
2 1/2 months old and flying a CNR...eep.

Anyway, since you had the capital to get a CNR, assuming you had the capital to fit it properly, selling it will get you a good chunk of the way towards your 3b without the need for a loan
12Next page