These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Character Bazaar

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Closed - I'll try again tomorrow. Maybe

First post First post
Author
BAJRAN BALI
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#21 - 2013-09-28 11:42:49 UTC  |  Edited by: BAJRAN BALI
ViIe rat wrote:
No it doesn't. But it does fall under -
11. The character being sold must be older than 14 days old to avoid accidental transfers.

Closed for another 13 days

And I quote from the TOS: "You may not impersonate or falsely present yourself to be a representative of another player, group of players, character or NPC entity."

100% proof of this player

If you continue down this road you are a shameless, self-centered, greedy, and down right rude human. Leave the history surrounding this person be. This man lost his life in Benghazi for a noble cause. Leave him and those who befriended him alone. I can't say that it will happen, but to give it a go I foresee you being made an example.

YouTube: kds119 Twitter: @realkds119 Blog: derptw.blogspot.com

Miss Relina
The Terrifying League Of Dog Fort
Goonswarm Federation
#22 - 2013-09-28 11:59:02 UTC
"No player may use the character name of another player to impersonate or falsely represent his or her identity."

I don't think any tears would be shed if you get banned for this.

You should be ashamed.
metalravenous
Pyramid Celestial
#23 - 2013-09-28 11:59:10 UTC
Vile who?
CCP Navigator
C C P
C C P Alliance
#24 - 2013-09-28 12:12:36 UTC
Completely inappropriate impersonation.

Thread locked and character name removed. Due to caching, this may take a little while to show.
ISD Ezwal
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#25 - 2013-09-28 15:00:00 UTC
CCP Navigator wrote:
Completely inappropriate impersonation.

Thread locked and character name removed. Due to caching, this may take a little while to show.
For the attention of all the people still reporting this thread. Please click here to see that the name has indeed been changed.
As CCP Navigator already dealt with this indeed inappropriate impersonation, please refrain from further reporting this thread and/or OP.

ISD Ezwal Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Previous page12