These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Autum Wink Lotteries Now Open!

Author
IHaveCandyGetInTheVan69
Crouching Woman Hidden Cucumber
#1 - 2013-09-26 16:51:45 UTC  |  Edited by: IHaveCandyGetInTheVan69
Mini-Lotteries that finish in minutes!

...Where do i get my free stuff?
IHaveCandyGetInTheVan69
#2 - 2013-09-26 16:53:48 UTC
I should probably clarify I am not an alt of my main!

Don't want to get banned for breaking the TOS.
ElQuirko
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2013-09-26 16:55:27 UTC
Wat

Dodixie > Hek

Doc Fury
Furious Enterprises
#4 - 2013-09-26 16:56:07 UTC
Sounds legit.

There's a million angry citizens looking down their tubes..at me.

Bizzaro Stormy MurphDog
B.L.U.E L.A.S.E.R.
#5 - 2013-09-26 16:59:39 UTC
I look forward to CCP giving you and your corporation hundreds of billions worth of free ships, and trust that you will distribute them fairly. This new direction taken by CCP is smart, forward-thinking, and admirable, and I applaud your foresight in joining the list of lottery corps that are favored by CCP.

I am not an alt of Chribba.

Lee Saisima
Doomheim
#6 - 2013-09-26 17:00:48 UTC
And the babbies did come out unto the forums and cried "why is EVE so unfair!?", forgetting previously their cries of "EVE is a game where you can be the villain!"
And the babbies did rant and they did rage, making many a clone thread to try and sway the fickle GMs.
And lo, did CCP come down unto the babbies, and they looked upon their posts, and not one **** was given that day.
And the babbies fell from the grace of their god.

Saisima 10:18
Cyrus Alabel
Azure Wrath
#7 - 2013-09-26 17:03:16 UTC
Lee Saisima wrote:
And the babbies did come out unto the forums and cried "why is EVE so unfair!?", forgetting previously their cries of "EVE is a game where you can be the villain!"
And the babbies did rant and they did rage, making many a clone thread to try and sway the fickle GMs.
And lo, did CCP come down unto the babbies, and they looked upon their posts, and not one **** was given that day.

Look, a spammer learned how to copypaste!
IHaveCandyGetInTheVan69
#8 - 2013-09-26 17:04:09 UTC
Lee Saisima wrote:

Thank you for your sh1tpost good sir!
Lee Saisima
Doomheim
#9 - 2013-09-26 17:05:43 UTC
IHaveCandyGetInTheVan69 wrote:

Most polite, you are very much welcome. Take care.
Bizzaro Stormy MurphDog
B.L.U.E L.A.S.E.R.
#10 - 2013-09-26 17:11:05 UTC
Lee Saisima wrote:

wait . . . are you calling CCP a villian? Do you even have a stance, or are you just shitposting your way through a Thursday?

I am not an alt of Chribba.

IHaveCandyGetInTheVan69
#11 - 2013-09-26 17:11:31 UTC
Lee Saisima wrote:

26. Off-topic posting is prohibited.

Off-topic posting is permitted within reason, as sometimes a single comment may color or lighten the tone of discussion. However, excessive posting of off-topic remarks in an attempt to derail a thread may result in the thread being locked, or a forum warning being issued.

Please refrain from spoiling my new business proposal.
Lee Saisima
Doomheim
#12 - 2013-09-26 17:12:19 UTC
Bizzaro Stormy MurphDog wrote:
Do you even have a stance, or are you just shitposting your way through a Thursday?

That, sir, is the question! Roll
Lee Saisima
Doomheim
#13 - 2013-09-26 17:13:20 UTC
Lee Saisima wrote:

26. Off-topic posting is prohibited.

Off-topic posting is permitted within reason, as sometimes a single comment may color or lighten the tone of discussion. However, excessive posting of off-topic remarks in an attempt to derail a thread may result in the thread being locked, or a forum warning being issued.

Please refrain from spoiling my new business proposal.

afk.
Seraph Essael
Air
The Initiative.
#14 - 2013-09-26 17:44:16 UTC  |  Edited by: Seraph Essael
Lee Saisima wrote:

I give you this post (above) straight from the mind that brought you "I bought this EVE account"... (And multiple, absolutely shite threads here in after (and before)).

Edit: My spelling really is terrible today, I must lay off the tea...

Quoted from Doc Fury: "Concerned citizens: Doc seldom plays EVE on the weekends during spring and summer, so you will always be on your own for a couple days a week. Doc spends that time collecting kittens for the on-going sacrifices, engaging in reckless outdoor activities, and speaking in the 3rd person."

Winchester Steele
#15 - 2013-09-26 18:19:34 UTC  |  Edited by: Winchester Steele
Lee Saisima wrote:

http://www.minerbumping.com/2013/05/sins-of-solar-spymaster-part-1.html
http://www.minerbumping.com/2013/06/sins-of-solar-spymaster-part-2.html

This is you isn't it? Ya... That's you. Blink

Explains your shitposting anyhow. Clearly, you're not playing with a full deck.

Djana Libra
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#16 - 2013-09-26 18:52:35 UTC
Lee Saisima wrote:

you my friend are not making sense in any post that you drop this, please refrain from posting until you understand when this is valid to use, thank you.
Lee Saisima
Doomheim
#17 - 2013-09-26 20:22:17 UTC
Winchester Steele wrote:
Lee Saisima wrote:

http://www.minerbumping.com/2013/05/sins-of-solar-spymaster-part-1.html
http://www.minerbumping.com/2013/06/sins-of-solar-spymaster-part-2.html

This is you isn't it? Ya... That's you. Blink

Explains your shitposting anyhow. Clearly, you're not playing with a full deck.

Er, that's not me. Saisima is an EVE stock-name. I just shitpost because.
IHaveCandyGetInTheVan69
#18 - 2013-09-26 23:10:54 UTC
So it turns out we can request new unique ships instead of old ones. I haven't got round to rigging any lotteries yet but I'll give CCP some time to skin some new hulls.

I'll take a couple of navy moros and 3 guardian thrashers.