These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Information Portal

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page
 

Dev Blog: EVE Vegas 2013: The juicy details emerge!

First post First post
Author
CCP Guard
C C P
C C P Alliance
#1 - 2013-09-25 19:17:06 UTC  |  Edited by: CCP Phantom
EVE Vegas will be amazing this year. If you don't want to take my word for it, read this new dev blog by CCP Guard and see what's in store for you as an EVE Vegas adventurer!

Pub crawls, parties, EVE Valkyrie in HD, tournaments, phat prizes and loot...oh, just read the blog already.

CCP Guard | EVE Community Developer | @CCP_Guard

CCP Navigator
C C P
C C P Alliance
#2 - 2013-09-25 19:29:30 UTC
I wish I was going. that party and pub crawl look pretty epic!
Akrasjel Lanate
Lanate Industries
#3 - 2013-09-25 19:29:49 UTC
First Roll

CEO of Lanate Industries

Citizen of Solitude

Ripard Teg
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#4 - 2013-09-25 19:30:31 UTC
I'm looking forward to meeting more EVE players at this event. See you there. Smile

aka Jester, who apparently was once Deemed Worthy To Wield The Banhammer to good effect.

CCP Navigator
C C P
C C P Alliance
#5 - 2013-09-25 19:31:48 UTC
Akrasjel Lanate wrote:
First Roll


Not even close P
Mangala Solaris
Blue Republic
RvB - BLUE Republic
#6 - 2013-09-25 19:33:39 UTC
the next 3 weeks cannot pass fast enough.
Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises
Otherworld Empire
#7 - 2013-09-25 19:38:19 UTC
Vegas... whoo!

★★★ Secure 3rd party service ★★★

Visit my in-game channel 'Holy Veldspar'

Twitter @ChribbaVeldspar

Steve Ronuken
Fuzzwork Enterprises
Vote Steve Ronuken for CSM
#8 - 2013-09-25 19:44:07 UTC
Pubcrawl ticket bought! (As it wasn't available when I grabbed an early bird ticket)

With any luck, the two bookings won't cause any trouble for the organisers. I suspect not.

Woo! CSM XI!

Fuzzwork Enterprises

Twitter: @fuzzysteve on Twitter

Ranamar
Nobody in Local
Of Sound Mind
#9 - 2013-09-25 19:56:48 UTC
So... I purchased a reception ticket for my girlfriend, because she wants to come along but doesn't want to go to presentations. What, exactly, does that get the bearer into? I'm assuming the Saturday night party, but I feel like checking.

(consideration is now beginning on getting us a pair of pub crawl tickets)
CCP Navigator
C C P
C C P Alliance
#10 - 2013-09-25 19:59:15 UTC
Ranamar wrote:
So... I purchased a reception ticket for my girlfriend, because she wants to come along but doesn't want to go to presentations. What, exactly, does that get the bearer into? I'm assuming the Saturday night party, but I feel like checking.

(consideration is now beginning on getting us a pair of pub crawl tickets)


You are absolutely correct. The reception ticket is for the main party only.
Gilbaron
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#11 - 2013-09-25 20:11:44 UTC
Fanfest will actually have to upgrade quite a bit to beat this
CCP Arrow
C C P
C C P Alliance
#12 - 2013-09-25 20:27:10 UTC  |  Edited by: CCP Arrow
Looking very much forward to meeting all of you in Vegas this year, there just aint nothing like EVE Vegas!

CCP Arrow   |   Director of User Experience   |   EVE Online   |   @CCP_Arrow

Lykouleon
Noble Sentiments
Second Empire.
#13 - 2013-09-25 20:30:30 UTC
Quote:
Additionally attendees will receive the following:


  • EVE Vegas T-shirt
  • EVE Vegas in-game T-shirt
  • Rookie pirate frigate
  • A high five from CCP Guard
Guard, I hope you have a lot of hand-sanitizer for all the high-fiving you'll be doing.

I wish I could go this year Sad

Lykouleon > CYNO ME CLOSER so I can hit them with my sword

CCP Guard
C C P
C C P Alliance
#14 - 2013-09-25 20:32:43 UTC
Lykouleon wrote:
Quote:
Additionally attendees will receive the following:


  • EVE Vegas T-shirt
  • EVE Vegas in-game T-shirt
  • Rookie pirate frigate
  • A high five from CCP Guard
Guard, I hope you have a lot of hand-sanitizer for all the high-fiving you'll be doing.

I wish I could go this year Sad


Nothing, not even micro-organisms, survive the tightness of my high fives. I am hand-sanitizer.

CCP Guard | EVE Community Developer | @CCP_Guard

CCP Arrow
C C P
C C P Alliance
#15 - 2013-09-25 20:46:17 UTC
CCP Guard wrote:
Nothing, not even micro-organisms, survive the tightness of my high fives. I am hand-sanitizer.


You could probably even sanitize one's soul.

CCP Arrow   |   Director of User Experience   |   EVE Online   |   @CCP_Arrow

Hobo Hitchhiker
Ghost of Harambe and Proctology Elite Death Squad
#16 - 2013-09-25 22:20:32 UTC
CCP Arrow wrote:
CCP Guard wrote:
Nothing, not even micro-organisms, survive the tightness of my high fives. I am hand-sanitizer.


You could probably even sanitize one's soul.


Now I'm not sure if I want a high-five... Shocked
Dierdra Vaal
Interstellar Stargate Syndicate
#17 - 2013-09-26 07:06:13 UTC
For those who can't make it to Vegas, we're holding Evesterdam in Amsterdam on October 12th :D

Veto #205

Director Emeritus at EVE University

CSM1 delegate, CSM3 chairman and CSM5 vice-chairman

Evesterdam organiser and CSM Vote Match founder

Co-Author of the Galactic Party Planning Guide

MisterNick
The Sagan Clan
#18 - 2013-09-26 07:36:37 UTC
The main thing I took from this was CCP Loxy. He's come back?! Shocked yayyy Big smile

"Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom."

Sedilis
Lead Farmers
#19 - 2013-09-26 09:33:04 UTC
Looks like I picked a good year for my first Eve Vegas.

Cant wait :D
CCP Guard
C C P
C C P Alliance
#20 - 2013-09-26 10:25:44 UTC
MisterNick wrote:
The main thing I took from this was CCP Loxy. He's come back?! Shocked yayyy Big smile


He's back indeed! We'll try not to lose him in Vegas despite all the distractions :)

CCP Guard | EVE Community Developer | @CCP_Guard

12Next page