These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Sell Orders

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[Service] ♥ Alice's 3rd Party Trading ♥

First post First post
Author
BAZAAR-SLAVE TRADER
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#201 - 2013-09-23 01:00:06 UTC
Babylon Wolf wrote:
Today, 22/09/2013, my EVE character Babylon Wolf tried to buy Erebus from F Stenz in Taff solar system and use Alice Saki as 3d party! After negotiation I transferred 95 billion to Alice Saki
And … they log off!
I open ticket and attach logs and screenshot of transaction to Alice Saki.
Don’t use this service!
http://clip2net.com/s/5NMCBq

You sir are a dam idiot. Placing a ticket wont do you any good, because third party services are not supported by CCP. Its a "Use at your own risk" kind of business. I guess "Bob FromMarketing" is 95b ISK richer. BTW for those who dont know, Bob FromMarketing is the toon behind Alice Saki. And yes, all upper leadership in SS is in on the scam. They all report negative threads such as this one, and CCP is forced to remove them due to "Forum Rules". CCP in a way due to rules are Bob's lap dogs and in an indirect manner assisting with the scam.

BUT YOU SIR ARE AN IDIOT and dont deserve the 95b ISK you just lost. Bob Enjoy the ISK well earned.
Bob FromMarketing
Space Marketing Department
#202 - 2013-09-23 01:36:52 UTC  |  Edited by: Bob FromMarketing
Kindly edit your post implying I own or control Alice Saki, before I report you for implicit impersonation under the new and clarified EULA immediately.

I do not and have never owned or controlled Alice Saki contrary to the above message.

I'd like to point out I am in no way involved in this Alliances leadership or upper command and have only been amember for 3 months.
Kenrailae
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#203 - 2013-09-23 02:18:29 UTC
Bob FromMarketing wrote:
Kindly edit your post implying I own or control Alice Saki, before I report you for implicit impersonation under the new and clarified EULA immediately.

I do not and have never owned or controlled Alice Saki contrary to the above message.

I'd like to point out I am in no way involved in this Alliances leadership or upper command and have only been amember for 3 months.

Confirming BFM is NOT alliance Leadership.

Secondary request To edit out part implying BFM owns Alice.

The Law is a point of View

The NPE IS a big deal

Jewish Merchant
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#204 - 2013-09-23 03:52:33 UTC

The tears by the scammed and the ones trying not to be associated are delicious I must say.
Buhhdust Princess
Mind Games.
Suddenly Spaceships.
#205 - 2013-09-23 08:01:50 UTC
Just to confirm here. Bob FromMarketing is NOT Suddenly Spaceships. leadership, if you have anything to ask or deal with contact me directly. Otherwise, hush your stupid mouth before you embarrass yourself further.
BAZAAR-SLAVE TRADER
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#206 - 2013-09-23 08:31:52 UTC
Buhhdust Princess wrote:
Just to confirm here. Bob FromMarketing is NOT Suddenly Spaceships. leadership, if you have anything to ask or deal with contact me directly. Otherwise, hush your stupid mouth before you embarrass yourself further.

Well to clarify, does everyone see how quickly Bob and Buhhdust Princess replied to my thread. The speed is impressive, only reaffirming my statement above. And i stand by what i said earlier. They are all in on the scam. and im sure that by now my thread above and this one have been reported by many of their alts in an attempt to have it removed by CCP so that potential Super sellers wont read and they can continue their scam. Also, its a game guys, dont send me threat mails. It just doesnt work. Have a nice day and keep it up. And yes Alice is Bob's Alt. Oh and watch how quickly they reply to this post. they may even have some of their PL alts post as well trying to defend them. Its quite a few people benefiting from this, so quite a few of their alts may show up trying to defend Alice/Bob and Suddenly Leadership.
Bob FromMarketing
#207 - 2013-09-23 08:44:34 UTC
The forums have a subscribe button, not that you're aware, ever having to follow up any of the troll bids you make on sale threads.

are you for hire? I'd like you to investigate the Tech Cartels next with your literal overflow of insight into deep meta-gaming theories
Kenrailae
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#208 - 2013-09-23 08:50:14 UTC
BAZAAR-SLAVE TRADER wrote:
Buhhdust Princess wrote:

Well to clarify, does everyone see how quickly Bob and Buhhdust Princess replied to my thread. The speed is impressive, only reaffirming my statement above. And i stand by what i said earlier. They are all in on the scam. and im sure that by now my thread above and this one have been reported by many of their alts in an attempt to have it removed by CCP so that potential Super sellers wont read and they can continue their scam. Also, its a game guys, dont send me threat mails. It just doesnt work. Have a nice day and keep it up. And yes Alice is Bob's Alt. Oh and watch how quickly they reply to this post. they may even have some of their PL alts post as well trying to defend them. Its quite a few people benefiting from this, so quite a few of their alts may show up trying to defend Alice/Bob and Suddenly Leadership.

And this, Ladies and Gentlemen, is why it's so hard to run a business. One person gets an idea in their head, and regardless of what the facts are, whatever their opinion is is gospel.

Requesting again that you remove the part of your post implying Alice is Bob's alt. This is simply not factual and potentially harmful to the image Alice tries to maintain as a business person. Further, if this IS a scam(I don't deal with Supers or their characters unless they need to be shot), I've not benefited from it, so your statement that 'they are all in on the scam' is also not factual.

And one step further, when a member of our alliance is constantly being attacked on the Forum, Yes, we're going to be watching. So your statement that our 'speed is impressive only reaffirming your statement' is also, NOT factual.

Please refrain from bad posting and attacking Alice. You don't appear to have anything to add to the conversation other than another Debbie Downer.

Have a Nice day!

The Law is a point of View

The NPE IS a big deal

Alice Saki
Nocturnal Romance
Cynosural Field Theory.
#209 - 2013-09-23 09:37:08 UTC
Hi guys ^^

Look, I appreciate both positive and negative feedback. If you think it's a scam attempt then that is fine, please feel free to voice your opinion. If you have used me for a third party and feel the need to post saying that it was great, or fabulous even! Then go ahead.

Please though, don't **** up my thread with random garbage, it doesn't suit anyone.

FREEZE! Drop the LIKES AND WALK AWAY! - Currenly rebuilding gaming machine, I will Return.

Babylon Wolf
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#210 - 2013-09-23 10:24:07 UTC
Alice Saki wrote:
Hi guys ^^

Look, I appreciate both positive and negative feedback. If you think it's a scam attempt then that is fine, please feel free to voice your opinion. If you have used me for a third party and feel the need to post saying that it was great, or fabulous even! Then go ahead.

Please though, don't **** up my thread with random garbage, it doesn't suit anyone.

Today, 22/09/2013, my EVE character Babylon Wolf tried to buy Erebus from F Stenz in Taff solar system and use Alice Saki as 3d party! After negotiation I transferred 95 billion to Alice Saki
And … they log off!
I open ticket and attach logs and screenshot of transaction to Alice Saki.
Don’t use this service!
http://clip2net.com/s/5NMCBq

and what do you think of the fact that there is a correspondence, chat logs, email messages, and screen of my wallet as I have sent you isk?

it is strange that the CCP does not allow to expose such scams as you.
I guess everyone has their own benefit ...
Unit7XB904
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#211 - 2013-09-23 10:53:29 UTC
Yep because that image looks totally legit.
CCP Falcon
#212 - 2013-09-23 17:29:04 UTC
While the direct posting of killmails, links to killboards and the direct posting of chatlogs is not permitted, posting links to screenshots and images is not against the rules, so long as they do not contain offensive content.

Please refrain from reporting posts of this nature in future

CCP Falcon || EVE Universe Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

Alice Shimaya
Special Weapons and Tactics.
#213 - 2013-09-25 18:32:47 UTC
Here's how this *could be* seen by CCP, if they decide to save the buyer a heart attack:

The seller did not receive the item he paid for, however, ISK (as I understand) was transferred over to the 3rd party with purpose written in the transfer. Therefore, this may be considered "griefing" (which is illegal to use on official trade forums), since the buyer never got a chance to sit in the item he bought *on official forums*, and not by an in-game ad, hence taking the issue outside of the game client. Since there are obviously chat logs depicting the seller specifically recommending this third-party service, this may get the transaction voided (and I sure hope it does).

To sum up, if the buyer receives the item he buys and then gets killed in it: this is not a violation of ToS, since both parties actually received the in-game items. However, simply taking ISK by exploiting official community assets *outside the game environment* may be very well considered a violation of ToS and an attempt to scam an individual for in-game currency which could potentially be later used for game time. And game time is real money.

From searching the buyer's latest posts, I've came across a fact that it is a recently purchased character, where the original purchaser's CCP transfer statement was written in Russian. Since there is no *official* trade forum for the Russian-speaking players, we can assume that the buyer was unable to understand what was being written in the third party thread.

The end-word belongs to CCP, but like people above said, next time, just ask your friend.
Billy Uhad
For The Pink
#214 - 2013-09-25 19:01:06 UTC
Alice Shimaya wrote:
Therefore, this may be considered "griefing" (which is illegal to use on official trade forums), since the buyer never got a chance to sit in the item he bought *on official forums*, and not by an in-game ad, hence taking the issue outside of the game client. Since there are obviously chat logs depicting the seller specifically recommending this third-party service, this may get the transaction voided (and I sure hope it does).

Let me just stop you right there.... Would you like to point out where the threads stated that the items were brought using 'oficial forums'?
I've followed this closely and none of the transactions have been done using the 'official forums' as you put it. Good troll sir.
Bob FromMarketing
#215 - 2013-09-25 20:14:18 UTC
Billy Uhad wrote:
Alice Shimaya wrote:
Therefore, this may be considered "griefing" (which is illegal to use on official trade forums), since the buyer never got a chance to sit in the item he bought *on official forums*, and not by an in-game ad, hence taking the issue outside of the game client. Since there are obviously chat logs depicting the seller specifically recommending this third-party service, this may get the transaction voided (and I sure hope it does).

Let me just stop you right there.... Would you like to point out where the threads stated that the items were brought using 'oficial forums'?
I've followed this closely and none of the transactions have been done using the 'official forums' as you put it. Good troll sir.

There is also nothing prohibiting scamming on the forums, only scamming for

• out of game services
  • out of game items such as Dust Promo Codes
  • Characters
SilentKat
Tau Royal Civil Service
#216 - 2013-09-25 22:25:57 UTC
Bob FromMarketing wrote:
Billy Uhad wrote:
Alice Shimaya wrote:

There is also nothing prohibiting scamming on the forums, only scamming for

• out of game services
  • out of game items such as Dust Promo Codes
  • Characters

I wonder how many characters suddenly spaceships. bought with those scammed funds? Sure are a few cap pilots that were picked up by them in the character bazaar.
C3ll purplerob
Free EVE of Gankers
#217 - 2013-09-25 22:28:04 UTC
Yes I was take by Alice Saki do not use her. Brutal Murder is an accomplice.
I have log as well for all the good it does but will make sure characters are known for what they are.
Tiiastrainna is the pilot. so beware stick with darkness and chribba lesson learned. Pathetic way to play.
Bob FromMarketing
#218 - 2013-09-25 22:46:31 UTC
Alice Shimaya wrote:
Here's how this *could be* seen by CCP, if they decide to save the buyer a heart attack:

The seller did not receive the item he paid for, however, ISK (as I understand) was transferred over to the 3rd party with purpose written in the transfer. Therefore, this may be considered "griefing" (which is illegal to use on official trade forums), since the buyer never got a chance to sit in the item he bought *on official forums*, and not by an in-game ad, hence taking the issue outside of the game client. Since there are obviously chat logs depicting the seller specifically recommending this third-party service, this may get the transaction voided (and I sure hope it does).

To sum up, if the buyer receives the item he buys and then gets killed in it: this is not a violation of ToS, since both parties actually received the in-game items. However, simply taking ISK by exploiting official community assets *outside the game environment* may be very well considered a violation of ToS and an attempt to scam an individual for in-game currency which could potentially be later used for game time. And game time is real money.

From searching the buyer's latest posts, I've came across a fact that it is a recently purchased character, where the original purchaser's CCP transfer statement was written in Russian. Since there is no *official* trade forum for the Russian-speaking players, we can assume that the buyer was unable to understand what was being written in the third party thread.

The end-word belongs to CCP, but like people above said, next time, just ask your friend.

I have it in writing, a contract I accepted in Jita was a scam and I paid 560mil AND a plex and didn't get my plex can I please have plex back ccp it was scam
SilentKat
Tau Royal Civil Service
#219 - 2013-09-25 23:27:14 UTC
Bob FromMarketing wrote:
Alice Shimaya wrote:

I have it in writing, a contract I accepted in Jita was a scam and I paid 560mil AND a plex and didn't get my plex can I please have plex back ccp it was scam

There is the issue, current game mechanics offer no way to buy or sell super caps. Contracts can be reviewed and the buyer beware applies. However in the case of super caps people go to the forums and read through them for services that provide a way to run the transactions. Cleverly, post proving the scam have been removed so the thread look on the up and up. The victims of the scam that post chatlogs or killmails are removed. I requested logs for two parties involved in the scam. One was clearly doctored being a copy and paste while the other was a screenshot of the actual convo. Good on you for taking advantage or what is clearly an exploit in the game.
Gajotres
Joint Empire Squad
#220 - 2013-09-26 03:31:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Gajotres
Bob FromMarketing wrote:

This is completely irrelevant to what Alice posted. An in-game contract is a in-game contract, and official forums is official forums, an entity located outside the game environment. The Erebus you tried to sell obviously wasn't contracted using the in-game contract mechanics, so the buyer was not able to review it/receive the item by accepting it. Alice is right about the fact that the buyer never got the in-game item he paid for, thus making this scam a exploit of out-of-game tools to gain monetary profit.

By allowing this to occur, CCP is discouraging users to use official forums when purchasing supercapital ships, thus opening ways for RMT barons to live and prosper. Accounts get mistakenly banned when there isn't a supercap purchase topic on the official forums when a supercap is bought. So, what if there is no Chribba or Darkness around for a while? Who do people go to?

It's very good that we still have the mentioned 3rd party providers. But what if they decide to take a break from Eve? Do we stop buying supers? CCP, think about this for a sec. Not everyone is in a sov alliance with hundreds of members where getting scammed is lesser an issue.

Bottom line is: the rules need to be much like they are for Character / ETC sale: if you are using the official forums to sell a Supercapital ship (which cannot be sold by in-game contract mechanics), the end-user MUST receive the ship. If they do not receive the item, it is considered a scam and the scammer gets punished by ban. Whatever happens AFTER they receive the item is not considered a scam anymore and is the sole problem of the buyer.

CCP, please take note!