These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Sell Orders

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[Service] ♥ Alice's 3rd Party Trading ♥

First post First post
Author
Iroh Mishi
Orphans of Charon
#181 - 2013-09-16 15:17:10 UTC
Well, I was not present when Drama was scammed. Nor, to my knowledge, was he in system when I was scammed. To that point, I cannot speak to the specifics of his dealings with jita isk-doublers, other than to affirm that Alice Saki indeed runs a scam service.

It seems counter-intuitive to believe that I alone was scammed by an otherwise reputable dealer who by mere happenstance is beset on all sides by others claiming to be scammed as well. Logic and my own personal experience dictate that their claims tend to truth rather than falsity.

Aside from the myriad others claiming to have been scammed, what exactly would I gain by making such a false claim? My small indy alliance builds ships for resale. If anything, were I a cut-throat businessman, I should wish Alice well in her scamming endeavors -- it would eliminate some of the competition for market-share and make it easier for me to sell my wares.

But I think trying to get ahead in the game by these means violates my core principles, and so instead of keeping quiet about the scam or better yet, endorsing Alice's scam service and helping to lead others into the trap, I am attempting to inform my fellow ship sellers and potential purchasers that Alice's services are unreliable and should not be used.

People can believe what they wish. They should feel free to disregard my warnings about dealing with Alice at the peril of their own wallets.
Cap James Tkirk
Capsuleer Outfitters
Bad Intention
#182 - 2013-09-16 15:42:54 UTC
come on fellas only use the Chib and his veldnaught or Grendell the rest are scams that care not for rep these guys been doing this and have massive credibilty

do some research.........
CCP Falcon
#183 - 2013-09-16 16:09:51 UTC  |  Edited by: CCP Falcon
This thread has been cleaned again, and this post is for clarification.

Read my last post in this thread here :

CCP Falcon wrote:
Full investigation has found no evidence of foul play by any of our ISD moderators after several forum reports of this nature.

As such, this thread has been re-opened.

Please bear in mind that the posting of killmails and chatlogs is prohibited on the EVE Online Forums. If you do feel a scam is taking place, then you will have to find other methods of presenting evidence of skulduggery on the part of the individuals involved.

Please do not report this thread further.

It appears, judging by some of the posts made in this thread, that some of you have misunderstood this:

There were reports relating to this thread that members of ISD may be removing evidence of scams and may have been involved in a scam. This was investigated thoroughly, and was found to be nothing but a rumor. Members of ISD were removing killmails and chatlogs from this thread, which it is against the forum rules to post, specifically Rules #33 and #34.

Nowhere in the post above does it claim that CCP or ISD endorse this service. We do not. You use it at your own risk. If you do feel it is a scam, then present evidence in a manner that does not breach the forum rules, if you don't feel that it's a scam, happy buying and selling.

Regardless of your intention in this thread, to both sides of the argument I'll say one last time, keep it civil, within the rules, and cut the bad language and personal attacks, otherwise people will start to lose their forum posting privileges.

Thanks.

CCP Falcon || EVE Universe Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

Deep DonkeyPunch
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#184 - 2013-09-16 16:17:02 UTC
CCP Falcon wrote:
This thread has been cleaned again, and this post is for clarification.

Read my last post in this thread here :

CCP Falcon wrote:
Full investigation has found no evidence of foul play by any of our ISD moderators after several forum reports of this nature.

As such, this thread has been re-opened.

Please bear in mind that the posting of killmails and chatlogs is prohibited on the EVE Online Forums. If you do feel a scam is taking place, then you will have to find other methods of presenting evidence of skulduggery on the part of the individuals involved.

Please do not report this thread further.

It appears, judging by some of the posts made in this thread, that some of you have misunderstood this:

There were reports relating to this thread that members of ISD may be removing evidence of scams and may have been involved in a scam. This was investigated thoroughly, and was found to be nothing but a rumor. Members of ISD were removing killmails and chatlogs from this thread, which it is against the forum rules to post, specifically Rules #33 and #34.

Nowhere in the post above does it claim that CCP or ISD endorse this service. We do not. You use it at your own risk. If you do feel it is a scam, then present evidence in a manner that does not breach the forum rules, if you don't feel that it's a scam, happy buying and selling.

Regardless of your intention in this thread, to both sides of the argument I'll say one last time, keep it civil, within the rules, and cut the bad language and personal attacks, otherwise people will start to lose their forum posting privileges.

Thanks.

Shame the use at your own risk for scams isn't a thing anymore and scammers get banned cause ccp is awful

#freebarracuda #freedeesnider

Tav Mena
Orphans of Charon
#185 - 2013-09-16 22:27:11 UTC
Pretty sure that's not true... but if it was I guess we have different definitions of "shame".

Shocked
Iroh Mishi
Orphans of Charon
#186 - 2013-09-17 05:45:55 UTC
CCP Falcon wrote:

Nowhere in the post above does it claim that CCP or ISD endorse this service. We do not.

Thanks for the clarification!
Princess Saskia
Hyperfleet Industries
#187 - 2013-09-17 08:47:16 UTC
Please remember that this is the Sell Orders forum section. Alice is providing a service to the community that is required(there are problems when things don't get done) There are other means of communication if you wish to make claims about a person other than just 'bad posting' all over this thread.

I have used Alice to sell and buy Supers in the past and I find that she/he is very efficient and its a useful service to the community that someone can actually be online regularly when required(It sure beats waiting around for a night for someone that might not log in).

Cheers

♥ 

SilentKat
Tau Royal Civil Service
#188 - 2013-09-17 12:00:49 UTC
Proteles Cristatus wrote:
SilentKat wrote:
Proteles Cristatus wrote:
Actually, thank you Alice for doing such a stellar job with my Aeon purchase..

I was the buyer of the Aeon from Iroh, we organised the Aeon sale at a safespot, as I was warping off to get safe, Drama Prince uncloaked in a HIC, luckily I got away due to two mwd pulses.

Stupidly, they hadn't received their isk for the super trade when Drama Prince decloaked (Can only assume it was a mess up) and therefore did not receive the ISK for the Aeon sale, and that ISK was transferred back to me.

+1 To Alice's services, proof that she is very fair.
Chat logs available on request (As I can not post them here)

I would love to see the logs. Send them to me ingame and we can prove her worth and that tau is providing false info. Kind of funny though that your account was purchased by bob frommarking . And just so happens that guy is in the same corp as she. Hummm things are getting stranger and stranger huh. The main problem is that when you purchase accounts to do these kind of deals it is all traceable. Tau really should of done their homework but again I will wait on those logs you say you have. Clear your good name Alice.

Proteles Cristatus
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=3572206#post3572206 -purchased by Bob frommarketing

Hey SK,

I will send them over to you tonight when I am back from work, probably around 21:00 ET.

Also yeah, I recently purchased this character from Bob FromMarketing through private sale.

You get a chance to send that info?
CCP Eterne
C C P
C C P Alliance
#189 - 2013-09-17 12:55:17 UTC
Removed some trolling from this thread.

If you have legitimate concerns about a forum scam, please file a support ticket with relevant evidence.

EVE Online/DUST 514 Community Representative ※ EVE Illuminati ※ Fiction Adept

@CCP_Eterne ※ @EVE_LiveEvents

Melina Corinth
The Corinth Clan
#190 - 2013-09-21 17:38:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Melina Corinth
Disregard
Duries Kain
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#191 - 2013-09-22 01:36:32 UTC
+1, polite and well spoken and generally a pleasure. Was able to help set up a pos to trade in my home system too.
BAZAAR-SLAVE TRADER
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#192 - 2013-09-22 02:54:19 UTC
Duries Kain wrote:
+1, polite and well spoken and generally a pleasure. Was able to help set up a pos to trade in my home system too.

Dont you just love how every toon that posts in here has been bought within the past few days. See below.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=3642081#post3642081

I say keep the scam going, if Super Pilots are stupid enough to use this service then they deserve to have their money and Ships stolen. Alice when you scam the next one go ahead and send me a mail. I need to buy a NYX on the cheap.
Kenrailae
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#193 - 2013-09-22 03:10:30 UTC
BAZAAR-SLAVE TRADER wrote:
Duries Kain wrote:

Dont you just love how every toon that posts in here has been bought within the past few days. See below.

I say keep the scam going, if Super Pilots are stupid enough to use this service then they deserve to have their money and Ships stolen. Alice when you scam the next one go ahead and send me a mail. I need to buy a NYX on the cheap.

Sadly, Super toons seem to sell as much as supers themselves so.... yeah it's expected that quite a few have been sold.

Tossing 'Scam' around because of circumstantial buying and selling of characters is a bit..... presumptive.

The Law is a point of View

The NPE IS a big deal

Svozlo Cro
The Terminus Enclave
Einstein-Rosen Brigade
#194 - 2013-09-22 03:44:01 UTC
Kenrailae wrote:
BAZAAR-SLAVE TRADER wrote:
Duries Kain wrote:

Sadly, Super toons seem to sell as much as supers themselves so.... yeah it's expected that quite a few have been sold.

Tossing 'Scam' around because of circumstantial buying and selling of characters is a bit..... presumptive.

blah blah ain't presuming **** obvious scam is obvious as you can see by the evidence already posted in this thread
Kenrailae
Gallente Federation
#195 - 2013-09-22 16:19:29 UTC
I see a bunch of +1's, a few people claiming to have been treated unfairly, and some people crying foul because some of these toons were sold/purchased.

Which as I said earlier, appears to happen just as much as the selling of the ships themselves.

Circumstantial 'evidence', as you call it.

If you're going to insist foul play, please provide more than just 'bad posting' as Saskia called it.

The NPE IS a big deal

Svozlo Cro
The Terminus Enclave
Einstein-Rosen Brigade
#196 - 2013-09-22 16:53:16 UTC  |  Edited by: Svozlo Cro
Kenrailae wrote:
I see a bunch of +1's, a few people claiming to have been treated unfairly, and some people crying foul because some of these toons were sold/purchased.

Which as I said earlier, appears to happen just as much as the selling of the ships themselves.

If you're going to insist foul play, please provide more than just 'bad posting' as Saskia called it.

And I see everybody in suddenly is in on the scam as posted here before by members of suddenly in screenshots bragging about scamming another mom in corp or alliance chat? either way gratz on ruining suddenly's name not that they were anything..?
Kenrailae
Gallente Federation
#197 - 2013-09-22 17:00:01 UTC
Svozlo Cro wrote:
Kenrailae wrote:

And I see everybody in suddenly is in on the scam as posted here before by members of suddenly in screenshots bragging about scamming another mom in corp or alliance chat? either way gratz on ruining suddenly's name not that they were anything..?

Whatever you feel you need to do.

I can confirm not all of SS is interested in the trading of Supers, super characters, or any business associated with Supers except for the killing of Supers.

I Will, however, take your 'ruining Suddenly's Name' statement and thank you for complimenting our success.

Thank you kindly, have a good day!

The NPE IS a big deal

Svozlo Cro
The Terminus Enclave
Einstein-Rosen Brigade
#198 - 2013-09-22 17:03:11 UTC  |  Edited by: Svozlo Cro
Kenrailae wrote:
Svozlo Cro wrote:
Kenrailae wrote:

Whatever you feel you need to do.

I can confirm not all of SS is interested in the trading of Supers, super characters, or any business associated with Supers except for the killing of Supers.

I Will, however, take your 'ruining Suddenly's Name' statement and thank you for complimenting our success.

Thank you kindly, have a good day!

either way gratz on ruining suddenly's name not that they were anything. I was stating that this has ruined any chance they had at beening known as a credible / trustworthy alliance. There was nothing to ruin atm so i guess that is why the owner doesnt care and allows this to happen or is making enough isk to not care either way ss was nothing.
Babylon Wolf
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#199 - 2013-09-22 20:04:03 UTC
Today, 22/09/2013, my EVE character Babylon Wolf tried to buy Erebus from F Stenz in Taff solar system and use Alice Saki as 3d party! After negotiation I transferred 95 billion to Alice Saki
And … they log off!
I open ticket and attach logs and screenshot of transaction to Alice Saki.
Don’t use this service!
http://clip2net.com/s/5NMCBq
L0SER18q
My Little Pony Industries Inc.
RED.OverLord
#200 - 2013-09-22 20:09:27 UTC
After 10 pages with messages about scam you still used it. GJ!